What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

Dont say this, I really admire this man.. Munshi ke ban kora cholbe na.. Munshi tumi likhe jao, ami tomar pashe..

Agreed. The "amusement quotient" drops down dramatically when Munshibabu is absent from here. Its good to have him around.

Dont say this, I really admire this man.. Munshi ke ban kora cholbe na.. Munshi tumi likhe jao, ami tomar pashe..

If I have understood your Bangali, you are saying that it will not be acceptable to you all if Mushi is banned and that you are by his side (what to run a revolution?)

A rather rabble rousing sentiment aimed to subvert the forum.

Note what Zabanya has said.

The Mods run this forum with their time and the Admin with their time and money.

All must never forget that this is Pakistan Defence Forum and not our private forum.

Therefore, neither you nor I can dictate terms and threaten by saying it will not be acceptable if X or Y is banned!

As the submariners say - run silent, run deep!

This is probably the third time I have been banned. It isn’t life or death and at least I have the guts to take the consequences. Some of you should grow a backbone and stop being a door mat or jelly fish! I am no respecter of authority simply because a person is appointed to a particular position. If I don’t like his decision I will say so loudly and clearly …… ban or no ban!

By the way chewing is only a problem if you have no teeth ………………

This is probably the third time I have been banned. It isn’t life or death and at least I have the guts to take the consequences. Some of you should grow a backbone and stop being a door mat or jelly fish! I am no respecter of authority simply because a person is appointed to a particular position. If I don't like his decision I will say so loudly and clearly ; ban or no ban!

Well said!

People get banned for saying things loud and clear without concern for being banned.

They don't get banned because the Mod got up from the wrong side of the bed!

Nothing new or an issue to go to town about, waving it like an old war wound!

Yet, one does not encourage rebellion is what I was trying to indicate which seems to have been missed by oversight of design I would not know.

Fomenting rebellion would be misuse the host's goodwill.

And that to in a language that the Mods may not be familiar with.

Surely being a gentleman is not too damning or shaming a characteristic of grooming!

People get banned for saying things loud and clear without concern for being banned.

Nothing new or to go to town about.

Yet, one does not encourage rebellion.

That would be misuse the host's goodwill.

Surely being a gentleman is not too damning or shaming a characteristics of good grooming!

I see ...... disappointed at my comeback :yahoo:

I see ...... disappointed at my comeback :yahoo:

I'm happy to c u.. It seems u recovered very soon.. Keep going man, I was waiting for u.. After all a strong negative character is required to make the film hit..

Yes! U can do it...:agree:

BTW i heard that u lost ur teeth?

I see ...... disappointed at my comeback

Not really.

It is not a new phenomenon or is it?

You may feel that you required a ticker tape victory parade, but actually the whole thing is so mundane that I did not even know that you had vanished into thin air with the wave of a magic wand!

Matters of significance draw attention, the mundane does not.

If mundane excites you, then so be it!

Enough said.

No more attention shall I give to mundane posts emanating.

If I have understood your Bangali, you are saying that it will not be acceptable to you all if Mushi is banned and that you are by his side (what to run a revolution?)

A rather rabble rousing sentiment aimed to subvert the forum.

Note what Zabanya has said.

The Mods run this forum with their time and the Admin with their time and money.

All must never forget that this is Pakistan Defence Forum and not our private forum.

Therefore, neither you nor I can dictate terms and threaten by saying it will not be acceptable if X or Y is banned!

As the submariners say - run silent, run deep!

Tiki Tam Tam, dont challenge munshi.. he will then write, Tiki Tam tam Doctrine... So stay away..

Tiki Tam Tam, dont challenge munshi.. he will then write, Tiki Tam tam Doctrine... So stay away..

Yes every time an Indian writes on this thread my book gets promoted ..... You don't want that do you?

Yes every time an Indian writes on this thread my book gets promoted ..... You don't want that do you?

I want it, really, this way u earn some royalty and look for a better prospect in the west.. After all every one means business.. London dreams.. :cheers:

There u can write US Doctrine, UK doctrine, even Bhutan doctrine, u will find many sponsors.. Yeah......

Back
Top Bottom