What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

small countries like BD need to have strategic relations with at least one OMEGA LEVEL country or power...if not India they should be ready to live under the shadow of CHina..if not China then ASEAN or EU or US...you guys need to have a powerful mentor...you just can't survive without it....no one can...presently its INdia and CHina who are changing your diapers.

This has nothing to do with the book and is therefore an irrelevant comment ....... You are assuming that India is an Omega level power which according to the Greek alphabet would make it the lowest tier power. I think you are right in calling India a nondescript power which cannot change its own diapers. Bangladesh should look to Alpha and Beta level powers for support.

This discussion, of course, has no bearing on the contents of the book that is the subject of the thread.

This has nothing to do with the book and is therefore an irrelevant comment ....... You are assuming that India is an Omega level power which according to the Greek alphabet would make it the lowest tier power. I think you are right in calling India a nondescript power which cannot change its own diapers. Bangladesh should look to Alpha and Beta level powers for support.

This discussion, of course, has no bearing on the contents of the book that is the subject of the thread.
Omega LeveL generally means highest..and India doesn't wear diapers...

Omega means 'great O' as opposed to Omicron, which means 'little O' and Indians should wear diapers instead of creating a mess everywhere.

Posters hand are still struck in cookie Jar and now he is searching for nappies inside may be he can explain why he put his hand in cookie Jar in the first place.

Omega means 'great O' as opposed to Omicron, which means 'little O' and Indians should wear diapers instead of creating a mess everywhere.

You need to wear it otherwise you get your bunch of panties wet whenever you listen the word India.

Posters hand are still struck in cookie Jar and now he is searching for nappies inside may be he can explain why he put his hand in cookie Jar in the first place.

If you have any useful comments or questions to make regarding The India Doctrine please ask it rather than posting nonsensical remarks.

I suggest you follow the thread link below which is presently running on PDF -

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/106577-defecating-public-normal-behavior-india.html

On Bangladesh

an evaluation of hand cleanliness and a request that residents demonstrate their usual handwashing practices after defecation. RESULTS: Although 47% of caregivers reported and 51% demonstrated washing both hands with soap after defecation, in structured observation, only 33% of caregivers and 14% of all persons observed washed both hands with soap after defecation

an evaluation of hand cleanliness and a request that residents demonstrate their usual handwashing practices after defecation. RESULTS: Although 47% of caregivers reported and 51% demonstrated washing both hands with soap after defecation, in structured observation, only 33% of caregivers and 14% of all persons observed washed both hands with soap after defecation

Hygiene promotion | WASH Research News

And check Figure 2 of this

http://www.globalhandwashing.org/re...10. Handwashing_Behavior_Rural_Bangladesh.pdf

Thank you for attracting more attention to my book. Every time an Indian spits venom at my book the more interest it generates which also helps to increase sales.

Gr8 work Munshi.. U r hero.. Now forma pary and contest poll, U r the next big thing in BD.. Full of negative energy.. Good job.. I'm with u...

Munshi Shaheb is banned. If u want i can give you his fb id.

Back
Top Bottom