What's new

Bomb Blast in Purani Anarkali - Lahore

What a stupid and superficial statement. You want to blame someone? Blame ISI, blame CID, blame other agencies. Blame parliament and politicians for sitting on their hands and not legislating according to the times. Blame the police for not protecting Judges; how many attempts have been made upon them? Do you know?

Blame leaders we had for the last fifteen years for not doing their job.

Actually its quite funny that people think that government has a magic wand that it will swing and all the terrorists would die. We must understand that terrorists have also become an institution just like our LEAs and agencies and have been evolving over time. Our line of defence against them i.e. Intelligence and LEAs have significantly thinned over last decades due to politicization and misuse. Terrorists, on the other hand, kept evolving with dedication. Ravaged by politicization, lack of coordination and mistrust, we are essentially fighting terrorism with a corroded gun. Accept it that our LEAs have lost ground to terrorism for being incapacitated. Government on herself, cannot do anything. As long as the capacity of our LEAs is not restored, we should always expect such incidents.

like?................................

Which you claimed that you don't hate PTI etc etc ... Actually there are two phenomena in Pakistan at this time (1) Anti MQM (2) Pro MQM ... Whereas all know that MQM can not perform on national level ... But why have they fear I cannot understand ..............

Which you claimed that you don't hate PTI etc etc ... Actually there are two phenomena in Pakistan at this time (1) Anti MQM (2) Pro MQM ... Whereas all know that MQM can not perform on national level ... But why have they fear I cannot understand ..............
Its not that they fear, its that they object. If MQM acts as a political party, I guess no body should object on them. But what they do outside the paradigm of political activities is a big hindrance to their national projection.

Its not that they fear, its that they object. If MQM acts as a political party, I guess no body should object on them. But what they do outside the paradigm of political activities is a big hindrance to their national projection.

For some extent I can agree with you ...........

those who are escaped may RIP.. [Rest In Pakistan]

Leader are you a Lahori to give such a sweeping statement about Purani Anarkali?
It's a bustling shopping place. Most of the shops cater to clothing (a hub of bridal ware & wedding accessories for grooms), textiles, tailors crockery & leather goods with the outer lanes devoted to the restaurant business. At all hours the place is thronged by women & families shopping there.
No Landa here jaahil aadmi. For that you have to go to the railway station.

Leader are you a Lahori to give such a sweeping statement about Purani Anarkali?
It's a bustling shopping place. Most of the shops cater to clothing (a hub of bridal ware & wedding accessories for grooms), textiles, tailors crockery & leather goods with the outer lanes devoted to the restaurant business. At all hours the place is thronged by women & families shopping there.
No Landa here jaahil aadmi. For that you have to go to the railway station.

There are Landa carts as winter approaches. But certainly no place for DHA types. Hence "no one goes there" type thinking as though the people there are somehow 'less equal'.

What a stupid and superficial statement. You want to blame someone? Blame ISI, blame CID, blame other agencies. Blame parliament and politicians for sitting on their hands and not legislating according to the times. Blame the police for not protecting Judges; how many attempts have been made upon them? Do you know?

Blame leaders we had for the last fifteen years for not doing their job.

I have always blamed them. ISI is the most pathetic and incompetent agency in my view. But why not blame the holy judiciary? What have they done to solve this menace. How many terrorists have been acquitted by your judiciary? You know that? What exactly has Iftikhar chaudhry done to resolve this issue. Did he asked or persuaded govt to do something about it? All this time after his restoration he has worked as a personal servant of Nawaz Sharif and PML(N) not as a chief justice of Pakistan.

I have always blamed them. ISI is the most pathetic and incompetent agency in my view. But why not blame the holy judiciary? What have they done to solve this menace. How many terrorists have been acquitted by your judiciary? You know that? What exactly has Iftikhar chaudhry done to resolve this issue. Did he asked or persuaded govt to do something about it? All this time after his restoration he has worked as a personal servant of Nawaz Sharif and PML(N) not as a chief justice of Pakistan.

Its not judiciary's job to resolve issues. Judiciary is supposed to rule on cases based on evidences presented by the law enforcement. Not go hanging/sentencing people willy nilly..

Strictly speaking, all that you have said the judiciary should do is actually not for them to do.

People who speak like yourself only do this because of Judiciary stretching its Suo Moto powers. Every Aira Ghair Nathu Khaira wishes CJP to get his problems fixed just because Suo Moto notices have solved problems for some.

While CJP is to blame for some confusion out there, he is certainly not to blame for everything. Your desperate show of animosity has its roots elsewhere. I could make an effort to decipher your real thinking by going through your posts, but then why should I? But take it from me, your outburst has more to do with your thinking than with Judiciary's actual performance.

The heart of the matter is that the Judiciary has been pushing for constitutionality in government's decision making and that annoys many people. They do not see that Judiciary is the least important actor in national issues that face us. And even there its role is mostly positive. Judiciary is duty bound to check the excesses of Executive branch of government (and military in our case). You do not like that? Tough. But that is just what judiciary is meant to do, so deal with it. Meanwhile place blame where it ought to be: with politicians who do not legislate, and with military men who think of constitution a hindrance, and intelligence and LEAs who eat a chunk of resources and are found wanting.

Its not judiciary's job to resolve issues. Judiciary is supposed to rule on cases based on evidences presented by the law enforcement. Not go hanging/sentencing people willy nilly..

And what more "evidences" they need when the guy himself is confessing to plan a bomb blast that killed 14 people and still gets acquitted. What the judge of Islamabad high court himself is a lawyer of Lal IMasjid thugs then you just can't expect judiciary to work against terrorists.

Strictly speaking, all that you have said the judiciary should do is actually not for them to do.

People who speak like yourself only do this because of Judiciary stretching its Suo Moto powers. Every Aira Ghair Nathu Khaira wishes CJP to get his problems fixed just because Suo Moto notices have solved problems for some.

While CJP is to blame for some confusion out there, he is certainly not to blame for everything. Your desperate show of animosity has its roots elsewhere. I could make an effort to decipher your real thinking by going through your posts, but then why should I? But take it from me, your outburst has more to do with your thinking than with Judiciary's actual performance.

The heart of the matter is that the Judiciary has been pushing for constitutionality in government's decision making and that annoys many people. They do not see that Judiciary is the least important actor in national issues that face us. And even there its role is mostly positive. Judiciary is duty bound to check the excesses of Executive branch of government (and military in our case). You do not like that? Tough. But that is just what judiciary is meant to do, so deal with it. Meanwhile place blame where it ought to be: with politicians who do not legislate, and with military men who think of constitution a hindrance, and intelligence and LEAs who eat a chunk of resources and are found wanting.

Instead of answering your long rant. Let me ask you a question.

What exactly your favorite cheap justice has done to eliminate corruption in session and lower courts and to provide swift and early justice to the people?

Sad incident ....scary too...INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAY HI RAJEOON...

Pata nai kaysay muslims hain panoun ko mar mur rahay hain ...ONLY GOD KNOWS under what Shariah they are killing their own?! :cray:

jaisi karni wasi bharni

I would like to draw attention to EVERY Indian on PDF (esp @Ayush @arp2041 @KRAIT)...ab mat poochna no one taunts/ enjoys whenever someone dies in Pakistan....

I hope mods take notice of this.. @WebMaster @Awesome @nuclearpak @Zakii

Dont close the thread just remove the person....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom