What's new

Bomb Blast in Purani Anarkali - Lahore

May the people be safe and help come to our security forces against these trouble makers

Heard some Baloch liberation tigers accepted responsibility?

any source to that?

And as if they fear being trailed? They don't even fear our military machine, let alone judicial system.

If they don't fear your judicial system, who don't you pack up your courts and stop this drama of "Azad Adliya".

Hey wait and read my post before you cut and run. But then the question remains - why do you not have a response to my post? Why did you decide to ask an irrelevant question and run without reading my response?

My question was in response to your rant. You said.

Strictly speaking, all that you have said the judiciary should do is actually not for them to do.

Then I asked you that if this not the duty of judiciary then what exactly has Iftikhar has done to eradicate corruption in session courts or lower level courts. Or this isn't his duty as well!!! You didn't answer it due to obvious reasons.

So the one person who consistently abuses CJP & judiciary wants a suo moto!

I am a tax payer of this country and I have every right to question a defunct judiciary of this country.

CJP has said more than once that if the parliament does not draw suitable laws, judiciary would continue to be hamstrung.

So till then he and his fellow judges would continue acquitting convicted and hardline terrorists. Cool!!!

What would happen if he takes a suo moto about absence of suitable laws from parliament?

Nothing would happen. Pakistani nation would appreciate it that at least someone had some shame left to take action against terrorists.

He took suo moto about Karachi, and it did not solve the problem, because as people have said again and again - judiciary has no executive powers.

And he said in the judgement of that suo moto what every citizen of Karachi already knew. We perfectly know what is happening in Karachi. What we wanted him was to take some action after the suo moto. But he failed. Obviously the point of taking that suo moto was to score a few cheap points in front of Pakistani nation. Not to solve the problem.

You are convinced that CJP is a villain because he is not taking suo moto notice of militancy. Then you are equally upset about him taking suo moto (about Karachi) and it having no apparent effect. So you want your cake and eat it too, and then feel free to complain. You are one of a kind...

I have problem with both no suo moto and suo moto's taken for public and media consumption. Got it? Or it is too hard for you to understand.

You are upset that CJP would not support a Martial law.

I would take anything on the kind of joke we have in this country on the name of democracy. Whether it is martial law or whatever. The last five years of so called democracy were a shame for any sensible Pakistani. can't say about you. :)

That is exactly the reason why he is appreciated by educated Pakistanis.

Lol calling oneself educated by just supporting a cheap justice. Height of idiocy. It isn't about being education. It is about delusion. You are delusional.

You are fond of martial law? Drop Pakistani identity and get Egyptian citizenship. And stop bugging the rest of us with rubbish theories. It is not our problem that you do not understand the importance of following a constitution, the importance of peaceful transfer of power, the structure of government and its functioning, and above all - the value of an independent judiciary.

Well go and lecture all the families of the victims of terrorism on this constitution thing. they would surely ask you to shove this constitution where ever you like to.

If they don't fear your judicial system, who don't you pack up your courts and stop this drama of "Azad Adliya".
When Adliya'z azadi is being compromised by the state institutions (ones holding missing people), how do you expects others to respect it.

When Adliya'z azadi is being compromised by the state institutions (ones holding missing people), how do you expects others to respect it.

Because that is just one institution and yours is the federal govt...there is a huge difference

That's why I am saying that we should pack this whole judicial system if it is that useless and of no good. If this whole judicial system can't hang one terrorist then we don't need this "azad adliya".

That's why I am saying that we should pack this whole judicial system if it is that useless and of no good. If this whole judicial system can't hang one terrorist then we don't need this "azad adliya".
TTP want exactly the same thing. So I guess everybody including politicians, Fauj, Judiciary and Media should be sent packing and welcome your ameer ul momnin Hakim Ullah Mahsood

969911_10151692241523184_919990573_n.jpg

kerlo baat :cheesy:

everything i said is coming true

nawaz shook hands with BLA and baloch nationalists

ab bhugto

Could be result of a business jealousy. Food street is a big business center there

@Talon One Indian out of so many. You ignored so many Indians saying RIP and picked this one.

Isn't it the same generalization you hate about don't against your country ?

And if he did so, he is probably pointing out that since Pakistan supported terrorism against India, there would have been blow back on Pakistan too.

Kindly read about Extremism and I would rather say do some research.

I wont be apologetic. I just want you guys to be rational and think about this, that 95% of LeT recruits are from Punjab province of Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom