What's new

Bomb Blast in Purani Anarkali - Lahore

im so sorry for the blast but i dunno why your posts are always stands out

shame shame, those maybe personal acquaintances of PMLN

I am waiting for MQM to claim all dead were MQM karkunan

@Talon One Indian out of so many. You ignored so many Indians saying RIP and picked this one.

Isn't it the same generalization you hate about don't against your country ?

And if he did so, he is probably pointing out that since Pakistan supported terrorism against India, there would have been blow back on Pakistan too.

Kindly read about Extremism and I would rather say do some research.

I wont be apologetic. I just want you guys to be rational and think about this, that 95% of LeT recruits are from Punjab province of Pakistan.

@KRAIT on another thread I was asked to name just 1 :angel:

Because someone was boasting INDIANS NEVER did that on PDF...so the pride bubble got busted thanks to your 1 Indian friend here!

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT on another thread I was asked to name just 1 :angel:
Because someone was boasting INDIANS NEVER did that on PDF...so the pride bubble got busted thanks to your 1 Indian friend here!
Never say Never. :D
Just one, add my name too. Now you have two. :lol:
And many Indians think that Pakistan raised snakes and they are now biting them.

And its harsh reality. Even India faced such problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart is filled with grief at this terrible terror act. We should do everything to challenge the ideology of terror which the Taliban represent. All of this is because of our *****-footing around the Taliban. We should have launched a huge operation and destroyed them utterly.

We need to develop a strategy to beat the Taliban. If we do not beat the Taliban we will be living in the stone age very soon. Down with the tyrannical Taliban and their pathetic ideals.

Who can deny that the only objective the terrorists have is to create mayhem and fear among common citizens. Why else they would attack families and friends who were out for some fun and good food? These are cowards who never have any regards for human lives. Our condolences go out to the families and friends of people who lost their lives in this senseless attack. We stand together with the people of Lahore against the common enemy who would not even spare a six month old child. This shows the caliber of the enemy we have been dealing with.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Who can deny that the only objective the terrorists have is to create mayhem and fear among common citizens. Why else they would attack families and friends who were out for some fun and good food? These are cowards who never have any regards for human lives. Our condolences go out to the families and friends of people who lost their lives in this senseless attack. We stand together with the people of Lahore against the common enemy who would not even spare a six month old child. This shows the caliber of the enemy we have been dealing with.

Abdul Quddus
U.S. Central Command

I thought you were the ones financing these BLA terrorist scumbags and training them. Who else keeps them happy in their swiss and london lodges?

Abdul Quddus
U.S. Central Command

Please give some drones & attack helis to PA to deal with terrorists.
What is on the record.... so far only junk is being recovered from your.. much trumped aid containers.
or you have some thing else to say?

I thought you were the ones financing these BLA terrorist scumbags and training them. Who else keeps them happy in their swiss and london lodges?

Think.... which possible international airport, would have boarded Bugti on international flight!
Any guess... by any member?

Back
Top Bottom