What's new

Bomb Blast in Purani Anarkali - Lahore

RIP to the dead

---------------------

@hasnain0099 and others i am not trying to sprinkle salt in your wound its my wound too, but its your political wound because you have failed in federal totally man, when you had punjab government you werent like this

when nawaz was dealing with terrorists i predicted that the fire will soon reach those fools who were doing election stunt in punjab and i said that soon that fire will envelop them

imran got kicked out from punjab, got his 2 MPAs killed in KPK and now this

:angel:

looks like nature ran its due course

if this is your performance then IMO marshal law is just around the corner
1-A very sad incident, RIP to the victims of the blast while wishes for a speedy recovery for the injured
2-Punjab is as exposed to terrorism as the rest of the country. So while the LEAs foil many, they are not able to stop all of the terrorism attempts.
3-Punjab Voted for PTI and result was that PTI got second highest votes. So its unfair that a regional party trying a sling shot at the party with second largest recorded vote bank.
4-You can keep dreaming about Martial Law since you have nothing much in to-do list for next 5 years

Last edited by a moderator:
shame shame, those maybe personal acquaintances of PMLN

PMLN is getting acquaintance with hindus.

It is non other than hindus and its sympathizer.

India has done terrorism in Pakistan in past and there is no reason it shall not do it agin.

http://paknationalists.blogspot.ch/2013/05/indian-terrorism-in-pakistan-story-of.html

IndianTerrorism-may13.png

As I am watching the result of this cowardly terrorist act, I can not help but think:

1. IF this is ttp then as we have seen in the past, there is a cell of terrorists active in Lahore. There might be more such incidents (I hope nothing happens though). Again, if this is ttp, then what do they hope to accomplish with this barbarity? Are they itching for an operation in NWA? I know that Army has drawn up plans and could launch an operation very soon if given the green signal. With pressure from Afghan Taliban, and internal fractures, ttp is not quite what it used to be. I am a bit baffled.

2. As a rule in past, I would allocate suicide bombings to TTP, and timed device explosions to India's RAW. This was borne by analysis and experience. Much as I am positive about burgeoning peace process between the two countries, I have noticed some vocal opponents of this process from both sides of the border. How much can GOI trust RAW?

Just a few short months ago, we had escalation and barbarity on the LOC from India while Pakistani leaders were trying to build bridges. Sure as anything, there is definitely a determined opposition to peace from within Indian establishment.

3. I therefore can not be certain as to who really did this. I would await future developments.

4. I regret seeing weird reactions from people: from Heera mandi to failure of new government to PML-N elements being in support of this barbarity. Are some people missing some neurons today?

Elite member summarized it all lol..India is doing everything from Baluchistan to Gilgit..LEJ,TTP,BLA,LET,JEM etc etc is the production of Indian Zionists.

You forgot Blackwater and likes of Raymond Davis.

RIP to the dead

---------------------

@hasnain0099 and others i am not trying to sprinkle salt in your wound its my wound too, but its your political wound because you have failed in federal totally man, when you had punjab government you werent like this

when nawaz was dealing with terrorists i predicted that the fire will soon reach those fools who were doing election stunt in punjab and i said that soon that fire will envelop them

imran got kicked out from punjab, got his 2 MPAs killed in KPK and now this

:angel:

looks like nature ran its due course

if this is your performance then IMO marshal law is just around the corner

Buddy in the past NS also dealt with MQM, so did BB.

In the last elections, almost everyone courted extremist vote, PML-N was not alone. As for your favorite party, MQM, They are extremists themselves.

Nature is running its course quite nicely in London, just you wait.

they did dealings will terrorists, fire in other provinces is because PMLN harboured and made dealings with LeJ etc in punjab

they are reaping what they sow

where is @Zarvan VTW are you ok buddy?

We are ALL reaping what we sowed. Some sow in Lahore, some sow in Karachi, and some sow in London. Nature runs its course after all, as you said.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yar kiya ho giya hai... its old anarkali on mall road.

cause its not famous and nobody goes there, neither its any fancy place to be, half the shops are landa shops...

images

this, from mall road side.

Nobody goes there? Are you sure? You mean nobody YOU know goes there.

1-A very sad incident, RIP to the victims of the blast while wishes for a speedy recovery for the injured
2-Punjab is as exposed to terrorism as the rest of the country. So while the LEAs foil many, they are not able to stop all of the terrorism attempts.
3-Punjab Voted for PTI and result was that PTI got second highest votes. So its unfair that a regional party trying a sling shot at the party with second largest recorded vote bank.
4-You can keep dreaming about Martial Law since you have nothing much in to-do list for next 5 years

Dude I think you are becoming half PTIan ;)

RAW's map shows Kashmir as part of Pakistan!

RIP .

Those people who blame Indians...Do they really believe that India is behind this mayhem OR is it that as per their belief system it is Ok to throw blame on Hindus because they are their born enemies?

RAW's map shows Kashmir as part of Pakistan!

RIP .

Only likes of BATMAN and guys thanking him gona fall for these blank idiotic cover ups with apprehension rate of less than 5% blasts , let alone conviction rate.

50,000 people blasted to death but how many convicted for that till now ?? Is there any record for that ??If there is then I haven't came across any beside framing of that innocent Indian guy.

Looks like this was not the act of TTP as they have not claimed responsibility yet...

Back
Top Bottom