What's new

Bomb Blast in Purani Anarkali - Lahore

2 dead 37 injured .. RIP those who lost their lives except if this was conducted by sucide bomber scum .. looks like the extremists militants are shifting trend they are re-attacking punjab or may be its a hint for govt

Dude I think you are becoming half PTIan ;)
I am not a PTI hater at least and my thought process is not narrowed to color and ethnicity . When PTI has a point, i acknowledge it. I debate issues based on available information, not ethnicity, color and blind love of personalities.

2 dead 37 injured .. RIP those who lost their lives except if this was conducted by sucide bomber scum .. looks like the extremists militants are shifting trend they are re-attacking punjab or may be its a hint for govt
It was a time device I guess..........

expect mian shahbaz sharif to come out and publicly plead with the taliban to leave punjab alone.

How indifferent center's attitude is towards kpk this was bound to happen.

They are being humble,,, Heera mandi mai howa hai blast
Are you sure few years back an attepmt was also made but failed I knew it that it was coming a whole area dedicated to evil and government doing nothing to stop so it was inevitable to avoid it

RIP to all who died! This is an cruel act of terrorism!

PMLN is getting acquaintance with hindus.

It is non other than hindus and its sympathizer.

India has done terrorism in Pakistan in past and there is no reason it shall not do it agin.

Damn Mullah Batman you and you bat channel of bloggers got it figured. Yes! Yes! this was a RAW operation. alas you have figured out that all your bases are owned by RAW...?

Ok. I live in Lahore.

The criminals behind this need to be put to death.

Food street is a place where families go do have dinner. Its a family spot. So who ever committed this act of mass murder, was trying to kill women and children. We need to kill these mass murderer criminals.

PMLN is getting acquaintance with hindus.

It is non other than hindus and its sympathizer.
India has done terrorism in Pakistan in past and there is no reason it shall not do it agin.
What is this crap you're posting? Always blaming India for whatever is going wrong in Pakistan! Why don't you blame your own security forces and intel agencies for their gross inefficiency in controlling terror groups in Pakistan? How come your intel agencies are clueless on WTF is going on in Pakistan?

And you're basing your argument on a crappy blog written by some idiot who has no other work but bash and blame India for 'terrorism' in Pakistan?

But it's easier to blame others for your incompetence, right? :pissed: Instead of concentrating on Kashmir and Afghanistan with single minded zeal, your intel agency should sort out your problems at home first. What's the point of arguing that you have one of the best intel organizations in the world and yet more than 50,000 Pakistanis civilians and soldiers have been killed?

Looks like this was not the act of TTP as they have not claimed responsibility yet...

Can be establish a link between nawaz sharif's tour and the bomb blast in his home town with some foreign element?

I think Yes..

Meanwhile Iftikhar Chaudry and the team enjoys victory over state of Pakistan with terrorists.

What a stupid and superficial statement. You want to blame someone? Blame ISI, blame CID, blame other agencies. Blame parliament and politicians for sitting on their hands and not legislating according to the times. Blame the police for not protecting Judges; how many attempts have been made upon them? Do you know?

Blame leaders we had for the last fifteen years for not doing their job.

I am not a PTI hater at least and my thought process is not narrowed to color and ethnicity . When PTI has a point, i acknowledge it. I debate issues based on available information, not ethnicity, color and blind love of personalities.

In past days I have seen :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom