What's new

Bomb Blast in Crowded Daata Darbar (Shrine), Lahore

1) False
2)To an extent yes
3)Yes
2) Palestinians & Israelis both hate each other
3)Yes
5) Not really but still

Thanks for the links but I am yet to see any American action against the Saudi Financiers & American pressure on Saudis to stop the flow of Petro Dollars, will appreciate if you can provide more

If saudis funding someone then it will be a mutual understanding b/w both nations..
You made Iran an axis of evil so agree with Bush...
pakistan can proliferate its weopons???

yes they helped us in soviets invasion and they are also helping us in numerous things,,,,but if they funding any organization then it will be a mutual collaboration...

yeah the organizations that are massacring Pakistanis will be financed by mutual consent :rolleyes:

If saudis funding someone then it will be a mutual understanding b/w both nations..

**Face Palm**

You made Iran an axis of evil so agree with Bush...

OT, But i think Nuclear Weapons in hands of those Ayatollahs is indeed dangerous

pakistan can proliferate its weopons???

I am no one to discuss this issue, its been discussed to death, Period!

totally agree with you..

bro you misunderstood my post.or may be i write such that.
actually i mean secret services of both nations are cooperating with each others.saudis send some of their men specially to help pak in fighting this kharji ideology.
bro saudi govt are not funding them.may be some sheikh individually.
our real enemies are funding them.actually ttp is just a puppet.their masters are well known.

I am yet to see any American action against the Saudi Financiers & American pressure on Saudis to stop the flow of Petro Dollars, will appreciate if you can provide more
It's tough, for the Sauds are slow to act, both to show that they are independent and because much decision-making is consensual between the royal family. It's not like Americans can put financial pressure on them; if they didn't sell oil to us, they would simply sell a bit more to Japan or China. Furthermore, it is difficult to prosecute the royals in U.S. courts. You might want to look at this ex-U.S. diplomat's blog to learn more details about the so-so efforts of the Saudis and other Gulf Arabs to stop terror funding: link

Actually the money is not just channeled from arabs. Money is being channeled from various sources other than arabs. Saying arabs are funding it is jst like a tiny pixel of a whole picture..!

Actually the money is not just channeled from arabs. Money is being channeled from various sources other than arabs. Saying arabs are funding it is jst like a tiny pixel of a whole picture..!

No one is shifting the whole blame to Arabs but they are certainly one of the major suppliers of money in this game of blood & fire

Pakistanis have hard time digesting that & its pretty much clear from the responses here, they didn't even knew about Arab financing

Regret to say that all the noise in the media, political leaders and the police is nothing but lip service. This noise is made after each such attack but that is it. After a couple of days, the entire furor will die down and life will go on as usual as if nothing really happened; until the time some other suicide bomber kills some more innocent Pakistanis.

Main reason that these atrocities continue unabated is the duplicity and hypocrisy of our politicians, media, security agencies and even the Judiciary. A significant section of our society is sympathic to the cause of these butchers because they think that these criminals are mujahids of Islam.

To validate my argument, please note that CJ and supreme court freed Lal Masjid burqa clad mullah and all the terrorists who were fighting the PA Commandos ostensibly for the lack of evidence. Didn’t the so called Honorable Judges watch the people from inside the Lal Masjid firing with heavy weapons on TV? Isn’t it a crime to fight PA inside Pakistan?

Not only this, Supreme Court ordered Jamia Hafsa to be rebuilt. In my view, this clearly shows that CJ and the reinstated Judges are a bunch of ‘Fundoos’ who have no love for the State of Pakistan. Judiciary that frees criminals, who ignore writ of the state, is an accomplice in this carnage and for the deteriorating law and order situation in Pakistan. Of course, NRO is far more important and life of Pakistanis very cheap.

Now those commandos who were court martialled for refusing to obey orders have approached SC to reinstate them because they also feel SC to be inwardly sympathetic to Islamic terrorists.

What to say of the media goons who made heroes out the Lal Masjid thugs and the JI who openly praises TTP. To top it all, PML-N Law Minister is proud of his close relations with the SSP and Lashkar Jhangvi whereas Punjab CM virtually denies that Punjab is a haven for the Islamic terrorists.

Braelvi Sunnis, Shias and MQM are the only ones who keep pointing out the danger, but their cries go on deaf years. JI Amir is strangely keeping quite so is the playboy turned Fundoo Imran Khan.

I am no Nostradamus, but I can safely predict that very few will be caught and those who are, will be released by the Judiciary for the lack of evidence. Pray tell me, why would these butchers stop when no one is ever punished or found guilty?

Pakistan is slowly sliding towards anarchy. I repeat my views whether people like it or not. All religious extremist groups such as Khilafat Movement, Jamaat Dawa, Jaish Mohammed and Lashkar Tayaaba are looking to establish a pan Islamic state; their loyalty to the State of Pakistan is doubtful. Activities of anyone overtly or covertly supporting such outfits should be closely monitored and such persons should be considered foreign agents. Else things will go from bad to worse.

Last edited:
You want to stop madrassa( religious) education in pakistan...If you are really interested then you should say pakistan should have a one education system comprises of religious, scientific and modern education...
Heavens, no! Democracy isn't very secure in Pakistan, so you would probably replace the current mish-mash with a tighter form of oppressive tyranny.

Have you ever considered the German system of education? Organized at the state level, I think everyone funds the secular schools but the religious institutions are funded by a little check-box on tax forms where the citizen chooses a part of his money to go to a particular religion and denomination. No private funding allowed, I think.

R.I.P all those martyred. May Allah have mercy on their souls.

No one is shifting the whole blame to Arabs but they are certainly one of the major suppliers of money in this game of blood & fire
I have no proof, but I do wonder - given the known corruption of Pakistani politicians and their mysterious sources of wealth - if they are sometimes bribed to look the other way at the existence or establishment of radical madrassas and terror institutions in their midst.

bro you misunderstood my post.or may be i write such that.
actually i mean secret services of both nations are cooperating with each others.saudis send some of their men specially to help pak in fighting this kharji ideology.
bro saudi govt are not funding them.may be some sheikh individually.
our real enemies are funding them.actually ttp is just a puppet.their masters are well known.

bro i mean the same...
I said If....

Can someone say Blackwater+RAW+Mossad successful planning?
I think these Afghan/Internal groups are just a proxy for the secret services underground war with the ISI. No Muslim would attack a Masjid.

Back
Top Bottom