What's new

Bomb Blast in Crowded Daata Darbar (Shrine), Lahore

There should be increased security on such sites, those razakar are not even armed or have access to a handheld metal detector. Just like the Punja Sahib, special branch should be stationed here.

It would be a wise decision considering the disgusting trend that we are facing.

armed or unarmed what difference would it make. The moment the a-hole is stopped by security, he'll explode, and his companions would go running inside and complete the job. Once these nuts are at their mission site, it's nearly impossible to stop them without causing any human casualty. Where you can stop and prevent this is is in it's planning phase, nab them from their rotten holes with strong intel and public input.

Lay of EMO, there is method in her madness... Self reflection can be a painful yet rewarding opportunity to develop oneself for the better.

unfortunately i have been reading this in this forum since 2008 but i am yet to see even one proof or official statement where GoP ever brought Arabs under question mark.

Why will they??

All i see is personal remarks by some of the most respected members of this forum. Can somebody help me understand this myth?

Its a established fact that Arabs are one of the biggest Financiers of the Terrorism around the world

comprehensive Report about Saudi arab financing islamist world wide Follow the link to 31 page pdf report.......

-Saudi Arabia: Terrorist Financing Issues

-Saudis faulted for funding terror

You can always ask for more

what you mean is americans should bombed Arabs...Then it will easier for them to take control of all arabs resources and there will be no holy places there and then there will be no muslims in arabia and then there will be no Islam....
You are a gr8 architect...

Who's saying that? I am just saying that don't close eyes from the sides of Arabs, they finance the massacre of ours, just stop the damn flow of Petro Dollars to the people who are implementing their sick ideology

armed or unarmed what difference would it make. The moment the a-hole is stopped by security, he'll explode, and his companions would go running inside and complete the job. Once these nuts are at their mission site, it's nearly impossible to stop them without causing any human casualty. Where you can stop and prevent this is is in it's planning phase, nab them from their rotten holes with strong intel and public input.

That is why i stated "Special Branch", pre-incident is their Job. The guards are a Physical Deterrent and also as a Show and tell to calm and reassure the public that "the government is listening and we are here".

Also there have been countless incidents were armed guards have prevented potential PBIED's from detonating. They are a must and Razakar's need to be replaced.

Security is not a volunteers job, this is a professional task and should be handled by professionally trained and equipped staff.

Why will they??

Its a established fact that Arabs are one of the biggest Financiers of the Terrorism around the world

comprehensive Report about Saudi arab financing islamist world wide Follow the link to 31 page pdf report.......

-Saudi Arabia: Terrorist Financing Issues

-Saudis faulted for funding terror

that is some research on your part...
Iraq= WMDS
Iran= Evil Axis...
Afghanistan= OBL...
Palestine= land of jews.
Arabs= financiers of terrors..
Pakistan= Nuclear proliferation...
So the list continues for you.....

its definitely the Petro Dollars -
After two generations of Arab-funded madrassas I don't think Arab money is as immediate a concern to Pakistan as Arab-inspired ideology; if all the money could be stopped today, militancy would continue, until actively opposed.

...plus i really don't understand why you americans have turned a blind eye towards the financiers of this massacre which is definitely burning us as well your soldiers
I don't think we do turn a blind eye. We have laws, databases, and even private citizens working to stop terror funding: link1 link2. Yet when terrorists obtain money abroad and move these funds outside the international dollar-based finance system, I don't see what means the U.S. has to stop it.

unfortunately i have been reading this in this forum since 2008 but i am yet to see even one proof or official statement where GoP ever brought Arabs under question mark.

All i see is personal remarks by some of the most respected members of this forum. Can somebody help me understand this myth?

salam.
zaki bro problem is our enemies are targeting our ideology.they want to divide us at every level.
just a little info
people from saudi secret service are working with our boys.you can trust me on this.

It's not a myth really. The Arab charity funds were first used in Soviet Afghan War and then later for the Taliban. We all know that this charity money helped religious parties to develop thousands of seminaries in KP and Punjab. Not just to develop but also to run.

Several of the charities later came into direct contact with the organizations, some of which had other designs. The relations are intact to this date and so is the steady stream of money.

Not all the money may have been given with the intention of being used for terrorrism, but it is a fact that charity money from gulf is helping the terror outfits. The money is re-directed from two-to-three sources.

But, it's share has reduced in the recent past. It may amount to 20-30 percent. Most of the funding these days is generated from crime [bank robberies, kidnappings, car-lifting and smuggling].

After two generations of Arab-funded madrassas I don't think Arab money is as immediate a concern to Pakistan as Arab-inspired ideology; if all the money could be stopped today, militancy would continue, until actively opposed.

There you are man...
You want to stop madrassa( religious) education in pakistan...
If you are really interested then you should say pakistan should have a one education system comprises of religious, scientific and modern education...

that is some research on your part...
Iraq= WMDS
Iran= Evil Axis...
Afghanistan= OBL...
Palestine= land of jews.
Arabs= financiers of terrors..
Pakistan= Nuclear proliferation...
So the list continues for you.....

1) False
2)To an extent yes
3)Yes
2) Palestinians & Israelis both hate each other
3)Yes
5) Not really but still

Idealogical war is certainly on, the flow of money cannot be completely stopped but it can certainly contained & damage can be minimized,things have gone too far its all about Damage control

I don't think we do turn a blind eye. We have laws, databases, and even private citizens working to stop terror funding: link1 link2. Yet when terrorists obtain money abroad and move these funds outside the international dollar-based finance system, I don't see what means the U.S. has to stop it.

Thanks for the links but I am yet to see any American action against the Saudi Financiers & American pressure on Saudis to stop the flow of Petro Dollars, will appreciate if you can provide more

salam.
zaki bro problem is our enemies are targeting our ideology.they want to divide us at every level.
just a little info
people from saudi secret service are working with our boys.you can trust me on this.

totally agree with you..
If saudis funding someone then it will be a mutual understanding b/w both nations..

It's not a myth really. The Arab charity funds were first used in Soviet Afghan War and then later for the Taliban. We all know that this charity money helped religious parties to develop thousands of seminaries in KP and Punjab. Not just to develop but also to run.

Several of the charities later came into direct contact with the organizations, some of which had other designs. The relations are intact to this date and so is the steady stream of money.

Not all the money may have been given with the intention of being used for terrorrism, but it is a fact that charity money from gulf is helping the terror outfits. The money is re-directed from two-to-three sources.

But, it's share has reduced in the recent past. It may amount to 20-30 percent. Most of the funding these days is generated from crime [bank robberies, kidnappings, car-lifting and smuggling].

yes they helped us in soviets invasion and they are also helping us in numerous things,,,,but if they funding any organization then it will be a mutual collaboration...

oh well its better if we do not go off-topic. I am still sad about this incident and do not want others to just forget everything in less than a day and start cursing and fighting with each other.

Please stay on topic....... this topic is not about Arabs

@ Nomi

Bro i have no idea what is right or wrong and first i need to complete my research before knowing your part of the story as well. Will talk to you some other time in future on msn

Secularism means you government has nothing to do with religion... Secularism means your parliament can make any law it wants even aginst Islam... Secularism says GOP has no religion and that's what people of Pakistan do not want...... We can be decent to all people regardless of religion even under Islamic shariah... :cheers:

How well is that working out so far?

Back
Top Bottom