What's new

Bomb Blast in Crowded Daata Darbar (Shrine), Lahore

Yes, State & religion must be separated because in this country there are people other than Muslims in this country, state is no one to declare anyone Muslim & non Muslim & that was the ideology of Pakistan's founding fathers, enough with the religious mythology, time to move forward & live in this world rather than thinking & living in world here after

"The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveller, who takes a rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way." (Tirmidhi)

"The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveller, who takes a rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way." (Tirmidhi)

thats exactly the problem, This world means nothing for the Muslims, every one is ready to die for the world here after no one gives a damn about this world, every one is just hell sacred of the God who likes himself to be praised all the time & has made a mess of His own creation, Call In the God & tell Him to clear the mess that has been created by the followers of His religion!!!

Last edited:
And then you ask why Pakistanis are always thinking about conspiracy theories

Tehreek-e-Taliban, Sipah-e-Sahaba are paid killers: Malik

14277_36165855_big.jpg

Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik said that Sipah-e-Sahaba (SSP), Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LJ), Tehreek-e-Taliban (TTP) and Al-Qaeda linked organisations are paid killers.
Addressing a ceremony in Islamabad, he said that Data Darbar attackers can’t be Muslims. He said that terrorist organisations are paid heavy funds to commit such evil activities. He said that such elements want to create instability in the country, but they are failed in their mission. He said now these terrorists have made Punjab their target.

source

and what is so out of the world here that you find unbelievable and a conspiracy theory? AQ and TTP and these other rotten scum bag wahabi organization have a strong nexus together, people know that, plenty of reports have been published in this regards in recent years. Let me see, just because Rehman Malik is saying it you find it hard to believe?

I just don't understand why people think that Arabs are not fueling & financing the massacre of Pakistanis or should i say Pak-rabs

I think all people must at this moment , whatever their nationality, feel nothing but pain and sorrow at the ghastly tragedy that has taken place. This is most important for you to know. What a handful of cynical mischief makers think, write or do should not matter to you, or to any other Pakistani friend of ours.

Please let us mourn the dead and solace the injured with whatever dignity and self-respect that we can summon, and not be distracted. This is my earnest suggestion to you, as a lover of humanity irrespective of the state labels that humans carry about with them. The dead demand this of us: let us mourn them now.

Sincere condolences,

I just don't understand why people think that Arabs are not fueling & financing the massacre of Pakistanis or should i say Pak-rabs
The money may or may not be Arab, but it is Pakistanis who are burning, not Arabs.

There should be increased security on such sites, those razakar are not even armed or have access to a handheld metal detector. Just like the Punja Sahib, special branch should be stationed here.

It would be a wise decision considering the disgusting trend that we are facing.

The money may or may not be Arab, but it is Pakistanis who are burning, not Arabs.

There is no question of may or may not...

its definitely the Petro Dollars plus i really don't understand why you americans have turned a blind eye towards the financiers of this massacre which is definitely burning us as well your soldiers

hey plz come out of the darkest place of the earth then you will see a clear picture...
Arabs are not financing it and if they then it will be a mutual understanding b/w pakistan army and arabs to get out america at any cause..

unfortunately i have been reading this in this forum since 2008 but i am yet to see even one proof or official statement where GoP ever brought Arabs under question mark.

All i see is personal remarks by some of the most respected members of this forum. Can somebody help me understand this myth?

There is no question of may or may not...

its definitely the Petro Dollars plus i really don't understand why you americans have turned a blind eye towards the financiers of this massacre which is definitely burning us as well your soldiers

what you mean is americans should bombed Arabs...Then it will easier for them to take control of all arabs resources and there will be no holy places there and then there will be no muslims in arabia and then there will be no Islam....
You are a gr8 architect...

Back
Top Bottom