What's new

Bollywood Star Wears Islamic Burkha to Discreetly Seal **** Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Federer

BANNED
Reaction score
Canadian born **** star of Indian origin had to wear a burkha, a full body cloak worn by Muslim women, to a meeting with a producer keep a film deal under wraps.

The raven haired Sunny Leone, who was named Penthouse pet of the year in 2003, became a household name in India, after she participated in reality show Big Boss 5 last year and is now feeling her way into Bollywood films.

Sunny’s ‘under cover’ (quite literally) meeting with producer Ekta Kapoor happened last week at the producer’s indoor office in Mumbai.

“The producers hadn’t met Sunny before this. And they wanted to meet her, especially Ekta. But at the same time, they wanted it to be a secret, as Ekta didn’t want the news to be out before the contracts were signed,” says the Bollywood buzz.

“The entire negotiation took place over a confidentiality mail between both the parties. After everything was decided, Ekta wanted to meet Sunny personally so she called her to the office to sign the contract. In order to keep the gossip-mongers away, Sunny had no choice but to wear a burkha and visit the office. Nobody got to know that it was Sunny”.

Sunny has already signed a Jism 2, a provocative sequel to Jism and another sequel called Raginin MMS 2.

Bollywood Star Wears Islamic Burkha to Discreetly Seal **** Deal | Al Bawaba

wow just wow, wait, indian **** stars are considered as bollywood stars?

lol...who cares what a pron star wears.....Their job doesn't require ay dress code...does it?

hindus are badnaming a muslim cloth?

so after sealing the deal she will not have to hide herself any more and will be free of all sins after taking ganga bath?

wow just wow, wait, indian **** stars are considered as bollywood stars?

Well thats not a new low...Pakistani ghastis are also role model of Indians!
go figure!

Well thats not a new low...Pakistani ghastis are also role model of Indians!
go figure!

Dude do you even understand meaning of those words u type or is it just a verbal diarrhoea that u cannot control...

Role model :- term role model generally means any "person who serves as an example, whose behavior is emulated by others"

just coz we watched her on television in one show and we might go to see her hot flick doesn't make her an example to be followed.......

One thing i have observed over here in PDF is this pakistanis use lot of big meaning words for matter of little importance ......kindly do yourself a favour let go of your high moral horses u ride on ...passing judgement on others..And live a life ..... if you want to preach go become mullah ....
I feel sorry for such ppl ...may your allah give u some fresh prospective of life..Ameen:angel:

hindus are badnaming a muslim cloth?

so after sealing the deal she will not have to hide herself any more and will be free of all sins after taking ganga bath?

Mr.Intelligent, she is a sikh...
And i dont remember guys seeing **** care about the religion of that girl...
So u see only **** of muslim girl for seeing it might not sin u right?

Lahool billa ....Ye kya ho raha hai .....Sunny leone in jism 2 ????what is she going to expose in that film that we haven't already seen:blink:
:lol:

it is for those who have never seen this thing with a foreign item......
by the way i got a joke frm my frnd.....

sunny leone hindi siekh rahi hai usse lagta hai director usse dialouge bulwane wala hai...

in english(sunny leone is learning hindi coz she thinks that director vl ask her to speak some dialouge) :azn:

yeh kya har teesre din sunny aunty ko yaad karte rahte ho aap log

find better topics to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom