What's new

Bollywood to make film on Pakistani Burqa Avenger ?

Exactly, nothing wrong with that. What's wrong with Indians trying to make money of it?

Most Pakistanis are encouraging this show because it encourages local companies and plus promotes Pakistani culture. Going to India will not serve any Pakistani interest.

Most Pakistanis are encouraging this show because it encourages local companies and plus promotes Pakistani culture. Going to India will not serve any Pakistani interest.

I understand but the movie could be very popular in Pakistan. Like I said nothing is finalised so I wouldn't worry.

you guys must have seen the original kungfu panda series before it was turned into extravagant movie series

Last edited by a moderator:
why do indians want to make this? how do indians relate to this? they dont. 99% of indians dont even burka, they wear sarees. I think they should make a film called Saree avenger instead or even Dhoti Avenger

why do indians want to make this? how do indians relate to this? they dont. 99% of indians dont even burka, they wear sarees. I think they should make a film called Saree avenger instead or even Dhoti Avenger

Dhoti Avenger :lol:

So ... ?? Do you have any problem & if you have i don't care about it ..

No, I just said it was pointless.:omghaha:

Are you going to stop us:laughcry:?

Your swagger is unwarranted. Who knows whether the Pakistani director is lying(as usual) or not...?

I saw a episode of Burqa Avenger,,,Pretty Good stuff for TV.. :tup:

Some ppl said in India 3D is not doing well,,,,In India for Indian TV ,,2D is prefered as its easy compared to 3d ( pipeline is short)
& 3D 99% is for hollywood movies ,Disney Channel vice-versa..Few in house movies didnt go well when we compare to shrek kinda movies.

Puss in boots was copletely done in India ,DW bangalore division.

Back
Top Bottom