What's new

Bollywood to make film on Pakistani Burqa Avenger ?

doesn't matter when the theft work is better and earn more.:yay:
it's like chinese policy why start from the scratch when you can can just copy and make improvements
lol @ rondu pakistanis :lol:

So you accepted that fact that you Indians are copycats and earn by stealing hard and original work of others :)

Ab ap log bharati pe naraza hotay h to chalo bengoli bharoti he sahi

Yeh thieves are smart :P

by the way we had seen Indians once again showing their dominant rondo side over Burqa Avenger earlier and now acting like true banayas

Bharati se itna pyaar?? :woot: that u adopted the bengali word for it.. bhartiya word use karo na.. :P is word mein kya problem hai?? :P

Indians were making fun of it now they are wanting to buy rights ??? funny people can't decide whether they love or hate us. :cheesy:

Pakistanis don't have the ability to make a full animated film so they leave it to the expert Indians :).

Indians were making fun of it now they are wanting to buy rights ??? funny people can't decide whether they love or hate us. :cheesy:

Tbh mate, it's a pretty cheesy but no doubt loads of people would want to see it over the novelty of a character in a burka so more money for us :)

Pakistanis don't have the ability to make a full animated film so they leave it to the expert Indians :).

Tbh mate, it's a pretty cheesy but no doubt loads of people would want to see it over the novelty of a character in a burka so more money for us :)

they already do considering it the animated series was made in pakistan all they need to do is make a full length feature also I can reverse that-indians don't have the originality or talent to come with with their own ideas so they leave it to the experts and ask for pakistani's permission to use their content instead.:)

they already do considering it the animated series was made in pakistan all they need to do is make a full length feature also I can reverse that-indians don't have the originality or talent to come with with their own ideas so they leave it to the experts and ask for pakistani's permission to use their content instead.:)

That's true though, we don't have any originality. We are just improving your ideas :).

It shouldn't be given to some outsider .... It'll be better if they work on it ..

TBH mate, its not like we have disney or dreamworks studios and million dollar funding

at least its serving a purpose for constructive education for masses, so its more about education then doing business

its pretty new for pak to produce 3D animations

Should be developed by Pakistan. Animation is somewhat of a new phenomenon in PK and show producer should keep it local till its novelty wears off a bit.

TBH mate, its not like we have disney or dreamworks studios and million dollar funding

at least its serving a purpose for constructive education for masses, so its more about education then doing business

its pretty new for pak to produce 3D animations

Exactly, nothing wrong with that. What's wrong with Indians trying to make money of it?

How is that relevant to the point I was making?

I remember reading an article on how movies like "My Khan Is Khan" and "New York" were very well received abroad. I'm not too sure, though.

You're questioning my sanity with spelling like that? :P

Why are you offended either way?

he did not have any spelling mistake, only grammatical mistake
yours werent any better :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom