What's new

Bollywood to make film on Pakistani Burqa Avenger ?

Contact Haroon everyone, tell him not to sell the rights. Indians are going to find a way to somehow malign Pakistan and a Pakistani character. Maybe they can invent 'lungi avenger' instead.

Tel me single dhang ke movie made by Indians from last 5 years.. just Cheela ke jawani... mnuni badnaam hoi type **** songs and naach gaana thats what all about Indian movie is... no story nothing.. even up coming movie WAAR Pakistan will **** all past 5 Indian movies with Story, Graphix and many more things.... infact copying Hollywood Movies, Copying their Movie Covers thats what Bollywood doing from last 5 - 10 years...

Its about the buks kids, the rest is conversation...:pop:

But i dont understand how this could be marketed in India...
Animation movies does not work in big screens..only on TV....

Maybe in India, but animated films have been highly successful in the rest of the world. Take a look at almost any Pixar film, they're always successful and well made.

bollywood will have 3 item numbers, but item girls mysteriously murdered in their private room after show... the last one being her saheli pinky from same village in bihar...

why do indians want to make this? how do indians relate to this? they dont. 99% of indians dont even burka, they wear sarees. I think they should make a film called Saree avenger instead or even Dhoti Avenger
lol ....there was even a craze about the indian version of spiderman.....they named it "pavitra prabhakar" inspires from peter parker.

Though the creater had noble intentions, I find the burqua idea to be disgusting. It is a symbol of oppression and it is insensitive to use it as a super hero costume. Indians considering making a movie out of it are bigger idiots.

lol ....there was even a craze about the indian version of spiderman.....they named it "pavitra prabhakar" inspires from peter parker.

And what about Huri Puttar ??? :P they even landed in copy rights violation if I am not wrong?

Though the creater had noble intentions, I find the burqua idea to be disgusting. It is a symbol of oppression and it is insensitive to use it as a super hero costume. Indians considering making a movie out of it are bigger idiots.

I find Saree a symbol of sexism and turning women into objects.

Back
Top Bottom