What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

Israel cabinet think what will be the right respond for this savage attack. Israel goes for war for less.
This time i think the best respond is assassination of high Hamas members the same like hamad-jabari rest is soul in hell.

You're not 'responding' to anything. Hamas and Gaza had nothing to do with this. Quit trying to frame it that way. You would be committing mass aggression.

Familiar with the slogan

''No Gaza, no Lebanon, Only Iran''
?

Yeah but thats a minority. And even among those who say that slogan, they still support Palestine cause but does not want Iran to get involved.
But vast majority of Iranians support Palestinian cause, this is the point.

al Hasani, as long as Jew do not harass issues related to Iran then i have ABSOLUTELY no issues with them.

That Jew mixed sports with politics and started to harass the Iranian team so i was forced to put him in his place.

Same goes to a Arab, as long he doesnt badmouth or harass Iran then what issue do i have with him/her ? We Iranians look first the personality of the person rather than his nationality/race.

I dnt know anything about Jewish terrorism, have read one or two articles on wikipedia about some radical rabbis but other then that i have no knowledge about ''Jewish terrorism''

But lets be honest, the world has seen many Islamic dudes blowing up stuff and people.

It's not very clever to try and play the moral high ground when you just 1 week ago were busy badmouthing Zionists and cheering for the supposed 6 million Jewish deaths during Holocaust. All I am saying. It makes your claims difficult to take seriously for all sides I imagine.

Anyway since this is about Israel and Palestinians and by that default Arabs partially then what are you doing here then?

We both know that both sides are guilty of terrorism to various degrees. This can't be a surprise for anyone can it? Here now 67 years after….

So what do you call the killings of Palestinian civilians (which far exceed that of any Palestinian terrorism) or Israel as a state and their conduct?!

Anyway Algeria is playing so I have to go. Iftar coming up too.

Yeah but thats a minority. And even among those who say that slogan, they still support Palestine cause but does not want Iran to get involved.
But vast majority of Iranians support Palestinian cause, this is the point.

Get out of here, vast majority of Iranians want their money to be invested in their own country instead of wasting it in Arab countries.

Vast majority of Iranians want absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH ARAB COUNTRIES OR BE INVOLVED IN THEIR AFFAIRS.

Small minority like yourself are imposing their will on millions of other Iranians and treat the national resources of the country as personal properties.

Get your nose out of Arab countries, invest in your own country.

Get out of here, vast majority of Iranians want their money to be invested in their own country instead of wasting it in Arab countries.

Vast majority of Iranians want absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH ARAB COUNTRIES OR BE INVOLVED IN THEIR AFFAIRS.

Small minority like yourself are imposing their will on millions of other Iranians and treat the national resources of the country as personal properties.

Get your nose out of Arab countries, invest in your own country.

Im not imposing anything on anybody. The aid Iran gives to Palestine is pretty insignificant relative to the Iranian economy.
Much more should be given to Palestine. If it was up to me, I would quadruple the amount of aid to Palestinians and Im sure vast majority of Iranians would endorse such thing.

It's not very clever to try and play the moral high ground when you just 1 week ago were busy badmouthing Zionists and cheering for the supposed 6 million Jewish deaths during Holocaust. All I am saying. It makes your claims difficult to take seriously for all sides I imagine.

Anyway since this is about Israel and Palestinians and by that default Arabs partially then what are you doing here then?

We both know that both sides are guilty of terrorism to various degrees. This can't be a surprise for anyone can it? Here now 67 years after….

So what do you call the killings of Palestinian civilians (which far exceed that of any Palestinian terrorism) or Israel as a state and their conduct?!

Anyway Algeria is playing so I have to go. Iftar coming up too.

I am not here to fight, however sometimes people with double agenda and people who cant seperate peaceful matters from politics can make a person indeed angry. Anyway....

Look one of my earlier posts regarding this latest issue, post nr.2 in this thread. Israels response usually is more harsher then it should be yes, but lets be honest, what steps have Palestinians taken to ease the situation ?

You got to agree that Israel is the boss here in this region, Palestinians should sit down and talk with them, they will be the only ones who will suffer if they dont take the issue of negotiations seriously.

Then we also have this issue with Hamas who is funded and armed by the mullah regime in Iran to make matters worse. It is really up to the Palestinians to seal their own fate.

Also it is correct that me and other Iranians say that we should stay out of Arab issues but still we live in the same region and we have concerns that we want to voice.

Happy iftar btw

How about Jewish sponsored terrorism? Are you the Fotol I knew just 1 week ago where you were busy calling Jews all kind of names because @500 called the Iranian football team primitive, boring and bad?!
To be honest then I don't think that Palestinians gives a crap about what Iranians (or others) think about their struggle.

LOL, mate.
I did not call them primitive or bad. I just said that they played boring football and score 0:1 was justified.

I did not call them primitive or bad. I just said that they played boring football and score 0:1 was justified.

No, you are a pathetic little guy, you were trying to mix sports with politics, while knowing that your country would get crushed and walked over if they faced the same attacking calibre Iran faced.

No, you are a pathetic little guy, you were trying to mix sports with politics, while knowing that your country would get crushed and walked over if they faced the same attacking calibre Iran faced.
I did not say a half word about politics, you switched it to personal attacks and politics.

Wow, while hundreds of atrocities are taking place around the world. World leaders blow this out of proportion and express condolences. Already the US president, French foreign minister, Vatican and other numerous international Jewish organizations have expressed all this outrage. But, when they mass murder people it doesn't matter. When a video surfaces of militias beheading African Muslims and throwing them into mass graves. Not a single world about it.

When are you Arab and Muslim people going to realize that only you can guarantee security and prosperity for your people. When will you become self sufficient and powerful so this double standard doesn't go on....

This will at least wake you up to unite hopefully.

I did not say a half word about politics, you switched it to personal attacks and politics.

You tried to downgrade the Iranian team while they displayed a powerful defensive game. You mixed politics with sports sonny.
However you should know that the Iranian national team belongs to its people and not the gov.

Try to learn this.

Advertisement

An extremist Salafi organization known as Dawlat al-Islam has distributed pamphlets in Hebron claiming responsibility for the feared kidnapping of the three Israeli teens.

Israel security services are investigating the validity of the claim.

A self-described Al-Qaida offshoot, Dawlat al-Islam is linked to ISIS, the Sunni militant organization behind this week's Iraq insurgency.

Last November, Israeli commandos killed three members of a Salafi terror cell in the South Hebron Hills village of Kfar Yatta. The three were planning an attack on Israel, and pistols and explosive devices were found at the site of the operation.

----------------------
It seems an ISIS affiliate claimed responsibility. So maybe it has nothing to do with Hamas.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom