What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

lol talk about anger issues. Totally unprovoked you come and say such vile crap out of no where.
It is actually possible to be against retard backward mullahs and vile zionists. Only a mentally deficient fucktard like yourself would have trouble understanding it. Everything is binary or black and white. If you have one opinion related to one matter, you are automatically assumed to adhere to a certain view regarding a separated issue.
Dont know why you got your panties in a twist, much less where you even got the air to spew that crap.
What an IQ-deficient cretin.

Dari be hamvatane khodet gir mide be khatere yek chandta arabe koon nashoor :lol:

do you yourself see what you are doing ?

Dari be hamvatane khodet gir mide be khatere yek chandta arabe koon nashoor :lol:

do you yourself see what you are doing ?

Im just having an opinion on a specific issue. I didnt "attack" him because he disagrees. He is free to feverishly disagree with me as long as he keep personal insults out.
I didnt even adress him in the first place. Or did you miss the fact that he, out of no where, unprovoked attacked me first in such vile manner?

Criminal entity called Israel with long records of organ traficking, violation of sovereign lands, terrorism financing, racism, apartheid state continues its show before the eyes of whole world.

Where is the humanity? Where is the international law! Why silent?! Stop this crime, stop jews mass murdering Palestinian civilians.

You know what they are like. Even as a biased Arab who is taught from birth to be a pro-palestinian, in your heart you know they are savages. They are the pioneers of Islamic terrorism.

Who else could slit the throat of a 3 month old baby. What kind of savage.

They are a political fabrication by your people and your states.

They have to be removed.

Stop acting like an extremist, cousin.

I am not taught anything. Nor do I have anything against Jews as a people. Arabs and Jews are cousins for a reason and close on most fronts whether we like it or not. But just like I don't consider radical Jews representative of the Jewish community nor should you do the same.

What nonsense.

So by that logic we can conclude that all Jews are mass-murderers and child-murderers?

Baruch Goldstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or how about all those IAF pilots who bombed the brains out of Palestinian infants?

You need to get your act together for God's sake. Tired of the conflict. A two-state solution is inevitable. Just accept it and move forward.

Im just having an opinion on a specific issue. I didnt "attack" him because he disagrees. He is free to feverishly disagree with me as long as he keep personal insults out.
I didnt even adress him in the first place. Or did you miss the fact that he, out of no where, unprovoked attacked me first in such vile manner?

Let me see. You support terrorists, you support terrorism, you support Palestinians over Israelis (and by extension Iran b/c Israel is Iran's one natural ally), you're a mullah apologist...

So as I said, you're a terrorist and whatever Israelis are, they are better than your kind. That's why they've been spanking your useless behind for 60 years and they won't go anywhere before nuking the entire region with them. Get used to it arab lover.

Let me see. You support terrorists, you support terrorism, you support Palestinians over Israelis (and by extension Iran b/c Israel is Iran's one natural ally), you're a mullah apologist...

So as I said, you're a terrorist and whatever Israelis are, they are better than your kind. That's why they've been spanking your useless behind for 60 years and they won't go anywhere before nuking the entire region with them. Get used to it arab lover.

You support jews rather than your countryman. Let me guess you are an outcast. And have grudge against your country. To take vengeance from your country, you have fallen so low to hope jews do the job in place of you.

Psychological profile of Iranian outcast.

We just lost cabin pressure... :lol:

Israeli sources are saying that the three settlers were shot minutes after being kidnapped. Which is odd, can Israel present proof of gunshot wounds?

If that is true though, it means it was an individual criminal act and not a case of kidnapping. Somebody wanting to take revenge. Further proves Hamas has nothing to do with this.

Last time Hamas captured an Israeli, it was an Israeli soldier and they exchanged him for hundreds of women/children prisoners plus another 1,000 prisoners.

Israeli sources are saying that the three settlers were shot minutes after being kidnapped. Which is odd, can Israel present proof of gunshot wounds?

If that is true though, it means it was an individual criminal act and not a case of kidnapping. Somebody wanting to take revenge. Further proves Hamas has nothing to do with this.

Last time Hamas captured an Israeli, it was an Israeli soldier and they exchanged him for hundreds of women/children prisoners plus another 1,000 prisoners.

I fail to see what Hamas in their current capacity would gain from killing 3 teenager's. It was probably the act of one or two individuals (revenge as you say) and then Israel might as well blame it on Hamas to deal with a problem that they will eventually have to deal with anyway. In their logic.

Who can prove them wrong?

You support jews rather than your countryman. Let me guess you are an outcast. And have grudge against your country. To take vengeance from your country, you have fallen so low to hope jews do the job in place of you.

**** face terrorist, this is my country:

Check out some interesting facts from the ADL Global 100 Survey
ADL Survey Shows Iran Least Anti-Semitic Middle East Country « LobeLog.com
http://global100.adl.org/public/ADL-Global-100-Executive-Summary.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop lying, you present things out of context. Which is why I created this thread:

Gaza Under Attack: Live Updates

To show everyone what went down and who attacked what!
Here a short review of events in Gaza since u opened that panic thread:

14 Jun - Palestinians fire several rockets, Israel bombs empty terrorist bases in Gaza.
15 Jun - Palestinian escalate rocket attacks, fire at Ashkelon city. Israel again bombs some empty bases.
16 Jun - ditto
17 Jun - ditto
18 Jun - Palestinians blew IED at fence, one rocket fired.
19 Jun - Israel again bombs some empty bases, Palestinians fire rockets. 5 Hamas terrorists die in accident.
20 Jun - Israel again bombs some empty bases, Palestinians fire rockets.
21 Jun - ditto
22 Jun - ditto
23 Jun - quiet
24 Jun - Palestinians again fire rockets. 5 terrorists badly injured while trying to fire a rocket.
25 Jun - Israel retaliates. 3 year old girl in Gaza is killed by Palestinian rocket which misfired.
26 Jun - quet
27 Jun - Palestinians blow another IED. Israel eliminates two Popular Communities militants (Hamas branch).
28 Jun - Palestinians fire lots of rockets, two rockets hit factory in Sderot and cause fire. Israel attacks some empty grounds back again.
29 Jun - Palestinians again fire lots of rockets. Israel kills one PIJ terrorists who fired a rocket and injures other 3.
30 Jun - Palestinians fire rockets, Israel attacks empty bases.

Summary:

5 Palestinian terrorists die in accident.
5 Terrorists injured in accident.
3 Terrorists killed by Israel, 3 injured.
1 Palestinian girl killed by Palestinian terrorists.

I fail to see what Hamas in their current capacity would gain from killing 3 teenager's. It was probably the act of one or two individuals (revenge as you say) and then Israel might as well blame it on Hamas to deal with a problem that they will eventually have to deal with anyway. In their logic.

Who can prove them wrong anyway?

We don't need to prove them wrong. The onus is on Israel to prove it's accusations. Or else they remain false. Hamas is not a single organization, Hamas is the Palestinian people who have suffered for decades under this brutal occupation and witnessed it's atrocities which go undocumented in Western media. Such as the Israeli PM Sharon who murdered 69 civilians in their homes. Israel can't fool people, they direct their threats at the Palestinian people. Hamas isn't foreign and it will never disappear. We all support our right to self determination.

This incident has no relation to Hamas.

Here a short review of events in Gaza since u opened that panic thread:

14 Jun - Palestinians fire several rockets, Israel bombs empty terrorist bases in Gaza.
15 Jun - Palestinian escalate rocket attacks, fire at Ashkelon city. Israel again bombs some empty bases.
16 Jun - ditto
17 Jun - ditto
18 Jun - Palestinians blew IED at fence, one rocket fired.
19 Jun - Israel again bombs some empty bases, Palestinians fire rockets. 5 Hamas terrorists die in accident.
20 Jun - Israel again bombs some empty bases, Palestinians fire rockets.
21 Jun - ditto
22 Jun - ditto
23 Jun - quiet
24 Jun - Palestinians again fire rockets. 5 terrorists badly injured while trying to fire a rocket.
25 Jun - Israel retaliates. 3 year old girl in Gaza is killed by Palestinian rocket which misfired.
26 Jun - quet
27 Jun - Palestinians blow another IED. Israel eliminates two Popular Communities militants (Hamas branch).
28 Jun - Palestinians fire lots of rockets, two rockets hit factory in Sderot and cause fire. Israel attacks some empty grounds back again.
29 Jun - Palestinians again fire lots of rockets. Israel kills one PIJ terrorists who fired a rocket and injures other 3.
30 Jun - Palestinians fire rockets, Israel attacks empty bases.

Wrong, people can see the thread for themselves. Please define 'terrorists' to us as well. Since it would immediately regulate you as 'terrorists'.

You are something really...brushing off all the attacks against the Palestinian people as if they mean nothing then giving us your own version of events.

It is exactly the opposite, we dont support the Arab cause, if the wannabe arab mullah regime does it that doesnt mean we sane Iranians also do it.

We Iranians are against terrorism, wether it is mullah sponsored or Arab sponsored.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom