What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

RIP to the Kids.......

Time to bomb the hell on Terrorists... Obviously Hamas didn't do it, One of their linked group and Hamas must be knowing who did it....

I disagree,
israel simply will not allow Palestinians to have a state of their own (that is viable and free from Israeli occupation).
Im afraid you have not fully grasped the nature of these zionists.

They will allow a Palestinian state, although one that will never be able to threaten Israel militarily or politically. But still better than nothing, they are now 60+ years living in misery.

RIP to the Kids.......

Time to bomb the hell on Terrorists... Obviously Hamas didn't do it, One of their linked group and Hamas must be knowing who did it....

Quit being foolish and mind your own business in India. As I've stated in this thread, Hamas isn't involved in this. There won't be no 'bombing' here. That would be violent aggression since there is no link to Gaza. This was an act by individuals in the West Bank if we believe the Israeli narrative.

Should we 'bomb the hell on terrorists' for the killings of seven Palestinian civilians in the West Bank alone? Shot to death in Israeli raids.

Time to remove the tumour that is 'palestinian' the filthy dogs.

Time for them to be eradicated.

The filthy rats like ISIS

Let's hope the streets of the 'West Bank' run red with 'palestinain' blood.

This is it. Time to remove the tumour.

You're a mega terrorist. People can see you you for who you are. At least you don't hide it and make it obvious. Whoever thanked that post as well is a irrational mega terrorist.

They will allow a Palestinian state, although one that will never be able to threaten Israel militarily or politically. But still better than nothing, they are now 60+ years living in misery.

Yes they are, but you gotta admire the will of the Palestinian people.
Israel's aim has been to make Gaza and West Bank so impoverished and unbearable in order to drive the Palestinians out.
But they have not moved an inch from their land.
It seems Palestinians can not be broken or subordinated. Palestinians seem to have an EXTREME endurance to pain and misery.
That is why I think israel, as we know it today, will vanish like apartheid South Africa. It wont last.

Time to remove the tumour that is 'palestinian' the filthy dogs.

Time for them to be eradicated.

The filthy rats like ISIS

Let's hope the streets of the 'West Bank' run red with 'palestinain' blood.

This is it. Time to remove the tumour.

Are you calling for a holocaust against the Palestinians?

The same like isis Hamas need to be destroys and he will be destroyed

Stop repeating your rants, I already responded to your misleading post which you haven't responded to. Quit it with the fake outrage as well.

Hamas isn't a simple organization with a few thousand members. It's a movement, which denied any responsibility in this incident.

Nobody here will be 'destroyed', quit trying to find justifications for mass murder against the Palestinian people and quit trying to frame it as a fight against Hamas. Be honest like you're Israeli counterpart here who wants Palestinian blood flowing.

Quit being foolish and mind your own business in India. As I've stated in this thread, Hamas isn't involved in this. There won't be no 'bombing' here. That would be violent aggression since there is no link to Gaza. This was an act by individuals in the West Bank if we believe the Israeli narrative.

Should we 'bomb the hell on terrorists' for the killings of seven Palestinian civilians in the West Bank alone? Shot to death in Israeli raids.

Oh ya wait for it.... tonight the feast begins,,, Maybe Hamas has no hands in it but they know who really did it.. There's no normal talks with the terrorists the only answer they understand is bomb...

I disagree,
israel simply will not allow Palestinians to have a state of their own (that is viable and free from Israeli occupation).
Im afraid you have not fully grasped the nature of these zionists.
I love how you consider yourself a bright individual.

No wonder you're such an akhoond apologist.

Whatever Israelis are, they are better than your terrorist kind.

You're a mega terrorist. People can see you you for who you are. At least you don't hide it and make it obvious. Whoever thanked that post as well is a irrational mega terrorist.

And that comes from a official terrorist

Maybe they committed mass suicide. Dont be quick to judge. Who knows? Psychological problems, i guess.

Yes they are, but you gotta admire the will of the Palestinian people.
Israel's aim has been to make Gaza and West Bank so impoverished and unbearable in order to drive the Palestinians out.
But they have not moved an inch from their land.
It seems Palestinians can not be broken or subordinated. Palestinians seem to have an EXTREME endurance to pain and misery.
That is why I think israel, as we know it today, will vanish like apartheid South Africa. It wont last.

Are you resurgentiran or resurgentpalestine ? baba, che khabare? these slogans all belong to Ahmadinejad and trash people like him and i wont even use those slogans as toilet paper, that is how worthless they are lol.

You wont move forward with such empty slogans, we first hand experienced this during the last 8 years :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom