What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

There is a saying, more pro-king than the king. You compete to defend Jews, try harder. maybe they give a better paying job for so much licking.
Neither does he or me defend the Jews. I dnt give a $hit about the jews, let the jews and arabs bash eachothers heads in, we normal sane iranians dont care.

We experiencd empty slogans ourself so that is why i am telling the Palestinians that it is useless.

Israeli quasi mafia government kills three expendable youth and blames Palestinians to continue their genocide on Palestinians.

This also happens after a unity government was recognized by the West. I'm sure the West has intelligence that this has evolved into an Israeli scheme. The UN couldn't even verify the reports.

People are tired of this, even the West is sick of the games of the Israeli government.

Neither does he or me defend the Jews. I dnt give a $hit about the jews, let the jews and arabs bash eachothers heads in, we normal sane iranians dont care.

We experiencd empty slogans ourself so that is why i am telling the Palestinians that it is useless.

He is certainly a bit pro jew. He avoids Inferiority complex by mimicking jews.

Oh Shut up.... we should believe evrything you say without a single proof, After all your only work is Antisemitism and spreading propaganda ( No Offence) ... I don't need to open that thread.. i was on it in the evening. you were quoting in bold parts.........

Watch your mouth and leave your foolish allegations to yourself. Everything in that thread is proof and it shows the order of events. Not taken out of context the way you do so.

Here it is again:

Gaza Under Attack: Live Updates

For people who want to see the daily attacks against the Gaza Strip.

יָנוּחַ בְּשָׁלוֹם עַל מִשְׁכָּבו I am so sorry for their families

Watch your mouth and leave your foolish allegations to yourself. Everything in that thread is proof and it shows the order of events. Not taken out of context the way you do so.

Here it is again:

Gaza Under Attack: Live Updates

For people who want to see the daily attacks against the Gaza Strip.

Give me the proof or get lost.... give me single day where you didn't create a thread about Israel and then i'll believe your posts....

I love how you consider yourself a bright individual.

No wonder you're such an akhoond apologist.

Whatever Israelis are, they are better than your terrorist kind.

lol talk about anger issues. Totally unprovoked you come and say such vile crap out of no where.
It is actually possible to be against retard backward mullahs and vile zionists. Only a mentally deficient ********* like yourself would have trouble understanding it. Everything is binary or black and white. If you have one opinion related to one matter, you are automatically assumed to adhere to a certain view regarding a separated issue.
Dont know why you got your panties in a twist, much less where you even got the air to spew that crap.
What an IQ-deficient cretin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel need the show better high moral then this savage. We will not attack civilians but Hamas need to be removed if ever peace with the Palestine signed

You already killed 5 civilians while you were searching for those 3 teenagers so what is your point? You have time and time again demonstrated that human life is not very valuable to you when retaliating. Stop playing the moral high ground when the truth is that both of you deserve each other!
Knowing fully well that civilians will be the main victims when attacking one of the most densely populated areas on the planet, in Gaza.

People are sick and tired of your conflict across the world.

Get real.

You are not a Turkish Jew. You are a Jew with Turkish citizenship. You are not Turk. See difference?

You collaborate with the enemy. Yet You carry the flag of mine, and have nickname of Turkic mythologic she-wolf. Disguised jew with dirty tactics.

My father himself served for this country of yours as much as ours.

@Aeronaut can you please keep this guy away from me

Give me the proof or get lost.... give me single day where you didn't create a thread about Israel and then i'll believe your posts....

Proof of what? Quit being foolish, everything in that thread is documented. The smaller incidents go unreported on media.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom