What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

It is exactly the opposite, we dont support the Arab cause, if the wannabe arab mullah regime does it that doesnt mean we sane Iranians also do it.

We Iranians are against terrorism, wether it is mullah sponsored or Arab sponsored.

And I am against Jewish terrorism.

LIVE UPDATES: Israeli forces find bodies of three kidnapped teens - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

10:02 P.M.
Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri: "Only the Israeli version of the events has been published. Israel is attempting to make way for aggression against us, against Hamas. We reject all Israeli allegations and threats against us. We are already used to it and will know how to defend ourselves. No Palestinian group, Hamas or any other group, has taken responsibility for the action, and thus the Israeli version can't be trusted." (Jack Khouri)

We will present you with 1000 dead of your rats.

Jewish racists. Have you forgotten how Germans treated you. They used to call you "cockroaches".

I was expecting humanity from jews after what happened to them. I guess Hitler saw what jews are hiding inside.

Their will be no cry when IAF will pawned Hamas in Gaza
Time to kill Hamas prime minster

Abu+Mazen+and+Haniyeh+victory+040511.jpg

It is exactly the opposite, we dont support the Arab cause, if the wannabe arab mullah regime does it that doesnt mean we sane Iranians also do it.

We Iranians are against terrorism, wether it is mullah sponsored or Arab sponsored.

How about Jewish sponsored terrorism? Are you the Fotol I knew just 1 week ago where you were busy calling Jews all kind of names because @500 called the Iranian football team primitive, boring and bad?!
To be honest then I don't think that Palestinians gives a crap about what Iranians (or others) think about their struggle.

Point is we had a powerful defensive display against the worlds best, where as Pissrael would recieve 10 goals up its rear end if it faced Argentina.

You watched the world cup from home because you failed to beat shitty teams like Lithuania or Latvia.

Now continue watching the cup from home as the 6 milion dead pigs are doing from their grave.

LOL, mate.

Vast majority of Iranians support Palestine cause.
Dont spread misinformation.

Their will be no cry when IAF will pawned Hamas in Gaza
Time to kill Hamas prime minster

Abu+Mazen+and+Haniyeh+victory+040511.jpg

Gaza won't be attacked, stop being so emotional and foolish. Hamas has denied responsibility. If you can present proof that they ordered such a thing, then present such proof. But, you can't.

And there's no point in killing a prime minister. We know who you're going after. Gaza isn't fooled by you mass murderers.

Don't make threats against the Palestinian people.

How about Jewish sponsored terrorism?Are you the Fotol I knew just 1 week ago where you were busy calling Jews all kind of names because @500 called the Iranian football team primitive, boring and bad?!
To be honest then I don't think that Palestinians gives a crap about what Iranians (or others) think about their struggle.

al Hasani, as long as Jew do not harass issues related to Iran then i have ABSOLUTELY no issues with them.

That Jew mixed sports with politics and started to harass the Iranian team so i was forced to put him in his place.

Same goes to a Arab, as long he doesnt badmouth or harass Iran then what issue do i have with him/her ? We Iranians look first the personality of the person rather than his nationality/race.

I dnt know anything about Jewish terrorism, have read one or two articles on wikipedia about some radical rabbis but other then that i have no knowledge about ''Jewish terrorism''

But lets be honest, the world has seen many Islamic dudes blowing up stuff and people.

Israel cabinet think what will be the right respond for this savage attack. Israel goes for war for less.
This time i think the best respond is assassination of high Hamas members the same like hamad-jabari rest is soul in hell.

LIVE UPDATES: Israeli forces find bodies of three kidnapped teens - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

11:04 P.M.
Hamas spokesperson in Gaza Sami Abu Zuhri said in an interview for the Hamas TV channel: "We'll not sit idly by if we're attacked. Israel better be prepared to pay the price. We don't want any military confrontation with Israel, but if it will be forced on us it will look like in previous rounds." (Jack Khoury)

I dnt know anything about Jewish terrorism, have read one or two articles on wikipedia about some radical rabbis but other then that i have no knowledge about ''Jewish terrorism''

Jewish-Zionist Terror.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qibya_massacre(Later was promoted to PM of Israel)

And the policy of state sponsored violence....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom