What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

Pro-Israeli debate on this is highly irrational, and blatantly immoral.

It's like: 'So? it's okay if they do it.'

Israelis didn't exist before May 1948. A Palestine with a vast Arab majority who had land held by that majority did exist. They were expelled from their homes if they didn't flee, if they didn't move by force they'd be systematically killed. Please do read up on the various massacres of Palestinian population centers. It was ethnic cleansing and nothing short of a war crime. So an immoral method to an immoral cause, the immoral cause being to grab a land off a people, displacing many and turning many into refugees. Please do research the Al Nakba.

Anybody who claims that they had a right is a hypocrite, plain and simple.

And Islam didn't existed 1400 year Ago.. :P

Just because its "Pakistan" Defence forum, your illogical statement will not be true. Lets find out some truth..

1. The notion of the "Land of Israel", known in Hebrew as Eretz Yisrael, has been important and sacred to the Jewish people since Biblical times. the first Kingdom of Israel was established around the 11th century BCE. Subsequent Israelite kingdoms and states ruled intermittently over the next four hundred years

2. With successive Persian rule, the region, divided between Syria-Coele province and later the autonomous Yehud Medinata, was gradually developing back into urban society, largely dominated by Judeans.

3. In 635 CE, the region, including Jerusalem, was conquered by Arabs. It remained under Muslim control and predominately Muslim occupancy for the next 1300 years.

4. In 1516, the region was conquered by the Ottoman Empire

5. Britain defeated the Ottoman forces and set up a military administration across the former Ottoman Syria. In 1920 the territory was divided under the mandate system

6. During World War I, British Foreign SecretaryArthur Balfour sent the Balfour Declaration of 1917 that stated that Britain intended for the creation of a Jewish homeland within the Palestinian Mandate

7. His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

Summary of Israel:
Jews --> Romans --> Jews --> Persian --> Jews -->Arabs --> Malemeku (Muslim)--> Christians(Crusade) --> Turks (Ottoman)--> British --> Jew and Palestine (Israel and Muslim)...

So if u say Historically its land of Muslim you are talking BS.
If you Say the last rulers were Muslim again you are talking BS.

The notion of persian liberation of jews is a falsification of history , persians liberated babylonians from jews , not vice versa , israel or judhea was a land of exile for jews , like it is today , all the rest , the jewish temple etc. are all lies

The notion of persian liberation of jews is a falsification of history , persians liberated babylonians from jews , not vice versa , israel or judhea was a land of exile for jews , like it is today , all the rest , the jewish temple etc. are all lies

You know what I like both Iran and Israel and become doubtful whom to support. Can't Israel and Iran become frnds.?

You know what I like both Iran and Israel and become doubtful whom to support. Can't Israel and Iran become frnds.?
i'm not in the way of iran and israel becoming friends , it's not up to me , but history shall not be corrupted the notion of jew liberating persians is a farce.

Iran is against Israel because Arabs are frnd of Israel, The day Arab become enemy of Israel, Iran will extend the hand of frndship :P

i'm not in the way of iran and israel becoming friends , it's not up to me , but history shall not be corrupted the notion of jew liberating Persians is a farce.

This can not be reason of such an animosity of Iran and Israel..

My dream is , Israel and Iran work togather to eliminate AQ/ISIS and FSA . And entire world help. The FSA and ISIS will trouble both Iran and Israel aftr they are done with Syria and Iraq.

Iran is against Israel because Arabs are frnd of Israel, The day Arab become enemy of Israel, Iran will extend the hand of frndship :P

This can not be reason of such an animosity of Iran and Israel..

My dream is , Israel and Iran work togather to eliminate AQ/ISIS and FSA . And entire world help. The FSA and ISIS will trouble both Iran and Israel aftr they are done with Syria and Iraq.

maybe iran and israel are de facto working together on such issues only they lack the rosey friendship you like to imagine :P

This is iran-israeli friendship if you're interested :

JewsOfIran_006.jpg

Last edited:
@Black Widow Just as I suspected, you are no different from the 95% of Indian posters who comment on this and related topics and truly have no idea.

And Islam didn't existed 1400 year Ago.. :P

Irrelevant, if you wan't to go down that past, let's decide which one of our caveman ancestors claimed the land first or was born/bought in to existence first.

Just because its "Pakistan" Defence forum, your illogical statement will not be true. Lets find out some truth..

Just because you are a 'Senior' member, I won't spare you the lecturing I often give to some Indian members on this topic. I can say the exact same for this topic as I can for Af-Pak affairs. Too many of you pick a side first, and then at the last minute look up- some convenient facts and then pull out those opinions on this forum half baked.

Example:

1. The notion of the "Land of Israel", known in Hebrew as Eretz Yisrael, has been important and sacred to the Jewish people since Biblical times. the first Kingdom of Israel was established around the 11th century BCE. Subsequent Israelite kingdoms and states ruled intermittently over the next four hundred years

I think you don't understand what I said. The current state of Israel and it's people did not exist before 1948. The historical claim means nothing. Imagine if those who came before the Isrealites, other semites, one day up and said that the land was once their's by historical right and then seeked to drive out current occupants by force in defiance of all laws, international, and Godly.

2. With successive Persian rule, the region, divided between Syria-Coele province and later the autonomous Yehud Medinata, was gradually developing back into urban society, largely dominated by Judeans.

3. In 635 CE, the region, including Jerusalem, was conquered by Arabs. It remained under Muslim control and predominately Muslim occupancy for the next 1300 years.

4. In 1516, the region was conquered by the Ottoman Empire

I don't dispute the fact that the land the Jews had was colonized/invaded numerous times, one after the other.

But the fact of the matter is, you cannot kill and force people out of their homes because you claim a land as your religious and historical right.

The religious right means nothing to others, and the historical right is not true in the first place.

You see, The Isrealites were NOT the first people to occupy that territory. By Biblical accounts themselves, which i may add pro-Isreali supporters often cite to add validity to their claim... by Biblical accounts alone, we find that the Isrealites were only led out of Egypt by Moses around 1250 BC (a story every child who knows about which Abrahamic religion they were born in to), by 1200 BC, Joshua led the Isrealites to conquer the land of Canaan (the land as it was known then). The Canaanites were slaughtered systematically, one population center by the other. Jericho, (you may have heard the phrase 'The walls of Jericho') was a city the Isrealites raised to the ground, killing everything in their sight, even though the people and armies of the city did not fight back.

So if today the Canaanites existed, hand't melted away into the various religions and people since then. Could you then accept the claim they have to the land?? Could you then also accept that they will attempt to seize it by force, come hell or high water, or mass murder?

Or does your hypocrisy not allow it?

5. Britain defeated the Ottoman forces and set up a military administration across the former Ottoman Syria. In 1920 the territory was divided under the mandate system

6. During World War I, British Foreign SecretaryArthur Balfour sent the Balfour Declaration of 1917 that stated that Britain intended for the creation of a Jewish homeland within the Palestinian Mandate

Aye, a scar left on Palestine by Colonial rule, they had as much right to do so as they did back in India. I wan't you to imagine and under colonial powers, India was given this very mandate like that of 1920 under which people from wherever else in the globe were bought in, in large numbers and then new pieces of land carved up out of your nation for them!

And it doesn't end there, some of these people wan't more, and they take it by force, drive the vast majority of you out of yours homes, cause millions of Indians to become wandering refugees, and kill thousands that stood their ground. In the end you're left with a fraction of the land you had all thanks to the initial mandate of that Colonial power.

Again, would you not feel wronged, or does hypocrisy only allow such things for Palestinians?

7. His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

By now, you're not even arguing anything, telling me a story you've probably copy and pasted from somewhere and added numbers to make them look like points? :rolleyes:

Example, this quote can be found on the wiki page of the Balfour deceleration, the so called mandate we were talking of:

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So where's your argument? Stop telling me stories, I know them already.
Debate, I don't wan't to waste my time with someone who posts a copy paste job.

Summary of Israel:
Jews --> Romans --> Jews --> Persian --> Jews -->Arabs --> Malemeku (Muslim)--> Christians(Crusade) --> Turks (Ottoman)--> British --> Jew and Palestine (Israel and Muslim)...

WRONG!

You cannot begin, with just Jews, you are wrong and you know it. Or maybe you don't know it.

Here, I'll fix it for you:

Summary of Israel (As it should be):
Anything and anyone who came before the Canaanites--> Canaanites--> Jews --> Romans --> Jews --> Persian --> Jews -->Arabs --> Malemeku (Muslim)--> Christians(Crusade) --> Turks (Ottoman)--> British --> Jew and Palestine (Israel and Muslim)...
There. Fixed it^

So now will you accept that the Canaanites also have a claim, and that if historical claim is what allows Israelis to do what they do, should others be allowed to do so who came before the Jews, or does this also apply elsewhere in the world? Anyone can occupy your spot of land and claim that ancient history tells that it was once their's? And then murder and destroy for the land?

I feel sorry for anyone who thinks like you!

So if u say Historically its land of Muslim you are talking BS.
If you Say the last rulers were Muslim again you are talking BS.

No, my dear, I have NEVER claimed the above, Muslims cannot claim to hold any land, nor can anyone. Muslims once did rule the land but that was before others and after others. The last rulers of the lands were Colonial powers who tore up a piece of it for Jews bought in from Europe. So the last occupants who were forcefully displaced were the Muslims.

So if anywhere have I said in the quote, then please quote me, find ANY quote of mine in this entire forum, go on, I challenge you.

Also, back to this:

:lol: Some truths you presented there...

A nice copy paste job strung together with a few weak arguments and passed off as truths? Please spare me the BS.

Hamas is responsible , Hamas will not see the sun light.
It give Israel every right to assassinate every Hamas member and their supporter
By that logc, you've given the green light to Palestine to do the same, because of the recent Palestinian teen's murder by Israeli settlers.

Think before you preach war.

Nice Documentry to watch.. I can see 2 Indian in this vedio

1. Rajendra Prasad (U can see his photo in Nasser room), 7:49
2. Indra-jeet (commanding UN peacekeepers in Middle east) 14:00 to 16:00

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom