What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

They were on a COLONIZED territory. In simple terms, they are trespassers on someone else's property and land.
In America, under American law, trespassers are allowed to be shot at.
The primary criminal in this whole situation in state of Israel. If Israel stop colonization of Palestinian people, everyone will live in peace and harmony.
Dont write shit if you are ignorant.
Shooting trespassers is not a general policy.

In general, property owners cannot use deadly force to protect property. But property owners may be able to shoot at trespassers in self-defense if they fear great bodily harm or death.

The law gives property owners the right to defend themselves with a reasonable response. That means any force used against a trespasser must usually be proportionate to harm that is reasonably perceived.

Please refer the entire discussion, The word Pakistan emerge from Pakistani members :)

Jews got that land from legal ways. Jews have right to have there homeland.

Israel is jews homeland which was snatched by Arabs, Now they are powerful they are reclaiming there rights. If Arabs have power go and take back land from Jews.

And moreover I am amazed to see Muslims from entire world poking there nose in Israel internal matters.

So if we destroy Israel, it is our right to claim Palestine as Muslim soil?

A jew cannot be full time officer/sub-officer in Turkish army. Which army did your father serve, i just curious?

Its not "can`t" per se.. There are no rules which restrict minority people joining the army and be officers...BUT as far as i know there are NO jew officers in the army for decades..I might be wrong tho

pakistanis empires are those empires which modern pakistanis can trace their roots to.
the mughals, tipu sultan were all persians.

They were originally Mongols who intermarried with Turkic people from Central Asia at the beginning and after that intermarried with local Indians. They adopted a mixture of Indian, Persian and Arab culture.

Their paternal lineage (Mughals) is Mongol.

The origin of the Timurid dynasty goes back to the Mongol tribe known as Barlas, who were remnants of the original Mongol army of Genghis Khan.[7][11][12]

Timurid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today you would not tell them apart from your ordinary Indian if they are still alive, mate.

Also who even knows what they really were? They could be bastard children for all we know. It's really hard to prove origin without DNA testing. There are many South Asian dynasties that claim Arab, Persian, Turkic etc. ancestry.

Such as the Nizam of Hyderabad and his family who claim/claimed paternal Arab ancestry (Siddiqui)

Nizam of Hyderabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:cheesy::rofl:this thread is the perfect example how every thread on pdf eventually ends up becoming a India-Pakistan troll war.......with all the trash talk ,,,may be its time for bringing in the nuclear war,,

Be quiet smelly dark terrorist. There are no real muslims in order to attack :lol:

you people sound dumber than i imagined LOL

We want nothing to do with your religion, keep it for yourself. I rather be a fire worshipper than a dirty animal that blows up himself in middle of innocent civilians *cough cough hussain0216*

2009 was the beginning of the end of the pathetic mullah regime and the religion they brought with themselfs. There will be another uprising but one that will wipe out traces of Islam, it is just unstoppable.

So meanwhile you can jerk off to Khomeini pictures and imagine about ''millions of Iranian muslims'' :lol:

You are a dark terrorist, so that cant be you LOL :lol:
your end is near
say what you want now or rest in peace, the mods will be waking up soon and paying this thread a visit.
good bye pig

what gives israel the right to live snatch land from palestinains?
Learn some history. Israel captured lands from Egypt and Jordan in defensive wars. There were not any Palestinians.

Learn some history. Israel captured lands from Egypt and Jordan in defensive wars. There were not any Palestinians.
what about the west bank?
gaza?
haifa?
jerusalem?

Yes, from Jordan and Egypt.

Palestinians never controlled anything.

Sounds exactly like the Jews before 1947 then in the modern era.

I wonder where the local population went then.

Last edited:
They are Arabs and Israel is Jews land from where they were kicked out.. Jews have right to have homeland.

Its not god given , Historically that land belong to Jew, Muslims are Invader and Robbers.

Pro-Israeli debate on this is highly irrational, and blatantly immoral.

It's like: 'So? it's okay if they do it.'

Israelis didn't exist before May 1948. A Palestine with a vast Arab majority who had land held by that majority did exist. They were expelled from their homes if they didn't flee, if they didn't move by force they'd be systematically killed. Please do read up on the various massacres of Palestinian population centers. It was ethnic cleansing and nothing short of a war crime. So an immoral method to an immoral cause, the immoral cause being to grab a land off a people, displacing many and turning many into refugees. Please do research the Al Nakba.

Anybody who claims that they had a right is a hypocrite, plain and simple.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom