What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

@CENTCOM why do we need to support these israelis? shouldn't we invest our money in a better way?
these people are crazy they actually believe its their god given right to steal palestinian land.

Dear Qamar,

Israel is out of CENTCOM's area of responsibility. We do not comment on issues and states which are not under our AOR.

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

RIP. Don't know who did it yet. Could have been linked with criminals or a smaller militant group.

Al qaeda hamas muslim brotherhood and isis and the sauds and the al khalifas and taliban etc make muslims look bad by killing people. Innocent people. Compare that to my comment all you want. The world isnt half as jaded as you. Palestinians have lost moral high ground in public opinion. Its not my personal opinion its a fact. Deal with it and adjust. Or lose.

@CENTCOM why do we need to support these israelis?
shouldn't we invest our money in a better way?
these people are crazy they actually believe its their god given right to steal palestinian land.

yes what logic we have here from our redneck friend lol,
just because some thugs killed 3 jewish kids, all of palestinians have lost moral superiority? jesus christ bro use your head.
this is the kind of stupid shit that makes america look bad.

:rofl:

Leave these guys alone mate. :)

On topic:

Kidnap Israeli kids, then slaughter them, and when Israel hits you... begin crying. Some people are just dumb.

What in the world did you say? When Israel 'hits' what exactly? Quit spewing disgusting propaganda out of your mouth.

Israel is threatening to attack Gaza, which had no relation to this incident at all. And you like the disgusting pathetic traitor terrorist you are think it's funny and justify mass murder against supposed fellow Muslim people.

@ELTurco

Was right about you, you people are vicious terrorist supporters of the same people who killed your own citizens.

What in the world did you say? When Israel 'hits' what exactly? Quit spewing disgusting propaganda out of your mouth.

Israel is threatening to attack Gaza, which had no relation to this incident at all. And you like the disgusting pathetic traitor terrorist you are think it's funny and justify mass murder against supposed fellow Muslim people.

@ELTurco

Was right about you, you people are vicious terrorist supporters of the same people who killed your own citizens.

My advice to you...stop kidnapping Children..that also effects your mentality.

My advice to you...stop kidnapping Children..that also effects your mentality.

Do you read anything before posting like a moron!!??? This was an individual act you pathetic lowlife racist! Next time you look at the facts which I went over so many times on this thread instead of spouting one liners due to your own personal hatred against a certain ethnicity.

Dumb terrorist! You never opened your mouth a single time against the Israeli atrocities that occur on a consistent basis! This isn't our subject here, you clearly have no clue about the situation so leave your foaming mouth out of this!

Do you read anything before posting like a moron!!??? This was an individual act you pathetic lowlife racist! Next time you look at the facts which I went over so many times on this thread instead of spouting one liners due to your own personal hatred against a certain ethnicity.

Dumb terrorist! You never opened your mouth a single time against the Israeli atrocities that occur on a consistent basis! This isn't our subject here, you clearly have no clue about the situation so leave your foaming mouth out of this!

Lol, whose mouth is foaming.... :lol:
if you wanna get personal, we can always do that in another thread.... I'm banned from Arab chill thread so mention me at any thread of your choice.

Lol, whose mouth is foaming.... :lol:
if you wanna get personal, we can always do that in another thread.... I'm banned from Arab chill thread so mention me at any thread of your choice.

Don't make stupid comments! Get out of this thread if you refuse to acknowledge the reality. What a disgusting shameful being.

Don't make stupid comments! Get out of this thread if you refuse to acknowledge the reality. What a disgusting shameful being.

Read your coments first, then accuse mine. Or if you can't decide bring in a mod and let him decide.

On topic: Don't act tough then pussy out on Israelis.... i guess many people are bored with your shit.

Dirty Turk! go eat some pork and shit on ur mum u coolie *** bitch

If you can curse me anytime here or in real life, i dont mind. But you face me in real life and curse my mother, i simply cut your throat. Wont feel any regret.

Read your coments first, then accuse mine. Or if you can't decide bring in a mod and let him decide.

On topic: Don't act tough then pussy out on Israelis.... i guess many people are bored with your shit.

Again, you're making another arbitrary assertion. Quit it with your false premises. This was an act by individuals against occupying settlers.

Israel is manufacturing an excuse to bombard Gaza which is a separate territory. You're someone that has zero knowledge on this conflict.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom