What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

Why the **** would I go to Istanbul? Come to an actual first world country and meet me okay?

Cut it out wanna be gangsta.... i told you before, any Turk will hand your @ss to you.

Again, you're making another arbitrary assertion. Quit it with your false premises. This was an act by individuals against occupying settlers.
Israel is manufacturing an excuse to bombard Gaza which is a separate territory. You're someone that has zero knowledge on this conflict.

That's your story.

That's your story.

No it isn't, that is factual evidence. There is no link to Gaza and Israeli officials have admitted that as well. But, they're threatening to wage a massive assault on Gaza tonight. This incident occurred in the West Bank. I know I can't get you to stop making such assertions because you're racist out of your mind. But, you need to quit denying the reality.

52 Countries, 1 Billion + Muslims. Still greedy of Jews Land..

Truth is , No one wants solution. The money West and Muslims have spent on Middle east, If this money would have given to Palestinian, then each Palestinian would have earned 300 million Dollars...

If each Muslim Country accept the Muslim in there country, Each village can accommodate 10 Palestinian.
1.25 billion Indians so much butt hurt..

Israel is always the bad in the eyes of you muslims. Dont ever stop coming with such statements. Whats bullying when military searches for three abducted young civilians laterly killed in a high risk area.

I'm not a religious person.

2)You should be worried worried abt Turkey rather than Israel .

3)the house to house searches .. I saw one of bbc .. How they did tht in presence of the media.. Firing year Tass n warning shots .. To threaten em ..

4)yes sure Israel is very peaceful .. Just not when it comes to other countries.

5)and very lawful be it attacking Turkish ships in international border or bombing gaza .. Or other shit like illegal settlements n so on .

Atleast we can brag of being around as a powerful nation those times while you do not even know who your ancestors are, ****. You are the creation of some serious British political miscalculation.

Dont you have something else to do now ? like blowing yourself up in a Indian market or something ? :lol:

We know who we are .. How millions gave blood to create the country n so on.. You should be the one asking yourself abt you ancestors .. Considering what so many invaders did to your country be the the Greeks or the Mongols ..

Hope tht u will not bring my country while replying to some random guy.

I'm not a religious person.

2)You should be worried worried abt Turkey rather than Israel .

3)the house to house searches .. I saw one of bbc .. How they did tht in presence of the media.. Firing year Tass n warning shots .. To threaten em ..

4)yes sure Israel is very peaceful .. Just not when it comes to other countries.

5)and very lawful be it attacking Turkish ships in international border or bombing gaza .. Or other shit like illegal settlements n so on .

We know who we are .. How millions gave blood to create the country n so on.. You should be the one asking yourself abt you ancestors .. Considering what so many invaders did to your country be the the Greeks or the Mongols ..

Hope tht u will not bring my country while replying to some random guy.

2) Israel is my homeland as much as Turkey is. For me its never a choice. And sometimes just Turkey so on. I was born and raised under Turkish flag. My father served in armed forces for over 30 years. I am the last person for you to come with this.

3) Tear gas is a non lethal crowd control device. And warning shots are fired on air. While muslim world calls it threatening..which are actually warnings.

4) No country is peaceful. Be it Pakistan, Turkey, USA, India or Israel. I'm sure Israel is far more peaceful than Pakistan.

5) Bombing Gaza is as lawful as bombing terrorist targets at North Waziristan or whatever its named. 1971 genocide is what we call illegal.

2) Israel is my homeland as much as Turkey is. For me its never a choice. And sometimes just Turkey so on. I was born and raised under Turkish flag. My father served in armed forces for over 30 years. I am the last person for you to come with this.

3) Tear gas is a non lethal crowd control device. And warning shots are fired on air. While muslim world calls it threatening..which are actually warnings.

4) No country is peaceful. Be it Pakistan, Turkey, USA, India or Israel. I'm sure Israel is far more peaceful than Pakistan.

5) Bombing Gaza is as lawful as bombing terrorist targets at North Waziristan or whatever its named. 1971 genocide is what we call illegal.

You are a Jew and so will always have more loyalty to Jews than Muslim Turks.

So if Turkey got into war with Jews then who would you fight for?

Last edited:

No it isn't lawful, you must respect the ceasefire you agreed to.

And it's been two days now that the Israeli cabinet can't decide on bombing Gaza. For several reasons, one being they know Gaza had no involvement. Two, they lack targets and they fear a Hamas response.

Again, you're making another arbitrary assertion. Quit it with your false premises. This was an act by individuals against occupying settlers.

Israel is manufacturing an excuse to bombard Gaza which is a separate territory. You're someone that has zero knowledge on this conflict.
Israel has zillion excuses to attack Gaza if it wanted to.

But so far just empty buildings were attacked.

The nation was formed ON palestine where people were already living,, allowing jew's from Russia, France, Germany, America or anywhere else to oppress and abuse the people already living on and in the land...t

Tali do haath say bujtey hai
--- it takes two to make a baby, otherwise it is just unnatural waste of time and fluids.

T..
As a Pakistani, we know the hindu's inside and out and know why they would support such colonialism but its important to make the rest of the muslims world whether it be Turks, arabs, iranians, indonesians, euopeans know the threat they face from the hindu mindset

Please avoid cr@pping Indo-pak mess in the middle of "orange" and "juice" problem. Thank you.

Aur kuch nahin to Rozay ka khiyal ker lain hazoor
(avoid unnecessary yapping during the holy month)

Thank you Sir. I salute you two times.

Unlike Muslims of Pakistan, Jews declared Israel as homeland of Jews. Whereas Pakistani Muslims discriminated Dark skinned , Small Muslims Jews accepted all(Jew of any color any height).

Does Pakistani has courage to declare Pakistan as homeland for Muslim?

yaaar blackie, (Black widow dear)

Jaanay do bhai. Hussain bhai ko roza tung ker raha tha. Aaap serious ho ga-ay.
(Husnain bhai was stuck fasting on a hot day, so please send him some dates (to eat and not to go to movies with))

Last edited:

A jew cannot be full time officer/sub-officer in Turkish army. Which army did your father serve, i just curious?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom