What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

So if we destroy Israel, it is our right to claim Palestine as Muslim soil?

Nope that's unacceptable. By this law, that ruling and that law. You evil Muslims.

:cheesy::rofl:this thread is the perfect example how every thread on pdf eventually ends up becoming a India-Pakistan troll war.......with all the trash talk ,,,may be its time for bringing in the nuclear war,,

No, this is the ME section far, far worse.

If we created a section dedicated to Indo-Pak conflicts, that section would be a whole lot cleaner than ME section. Take it from a mod.

Pro-Israeli debate on this is highly irrational, and blatantly immoral.

It's like: 'So? it's okay if they do it.'

Israelis didn't exist before May 1948. A Palestine with a vast Arab majority who had land held by that majority did exist. They were expelled from their homes if they didn't flee, if they didn't move by force they'd be systematically killed. Please do read up on the various massacres of Palestinian population centers. It was ethnic cleansing and nothing short of a war crime. So an immoral method to an immoral cause, the immoral cause being to grab a land off a people, displacing many and turning many into refugees. Please do research the Al Nakba.

Anybody who claims that they had a right is a hypocrite, plain and simple.

Arabs and Jews are fellow Semites to begin with. They have intermarried with each other for millenniums. Herod the Great was half Arab for instance. There are no Hebrews left anymore for a reason.

The closest to them are the Samaritans who number less than 1000 people today. Ironically they have always lived in what is now Palestine/Israel without any problems with their Arab cousins.

Samaritans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The ancient Hebrews either assimilated with nearby Arabs, migrated or went extinct. The populations of what is now Israel/Palestine have changed many times over the past centuries/millenniums due to invasions, wars, famines etc.

Most of the Jews of today have close to no historical or genetic relations to those ancient Hebrews. Moreover Hebrews were not the first inhabitants of what is now Palestine/Israel. The Semitic Canaanites were.

Canaanite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Besides Arabs have lived in the Levant for 3000 years. Basically that region is just a mixture of various ancient Semitic people and non-Semitic people.

The modern-day Palestinains have a much stronger claim on that land than Arabs turned Jews from across the Arab world (from Morocco to Yemen), East Europeans and various Africans have. Genetic tests confirm this, recent history confirms this etc.

I am sure that the Dravidians could claim all of South Asia by that logic. Despite too being migrants at some point.

Dravidian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact 99% of the entire American, Canadian etc. population should return to where they came from.

Ignorant and idiotic comments by the usual Indian (anti-Muslim) suspects who have nothing to do with the ancient ME. Nothing new.

@halupridol You see my point? 61 deleted posts, 3-4 members banned, another close to a ban. In any other section, this thread would finally be under control. But not in this section, I expect more crap to follow.

Hello, what's up?
r u implying that we(southasians) r not the top dog when it comes to bigotry n jingoism:o:
:cray:n i thought we were the undisputed champion in that category.

Its not "can`t" per se.. There are no rules which restrict minority people joining the army and be officers...BUT as far as i know there are NO jew officers in the army for decades..I might be wrong tho

Minorities can only do mandatory service. Cannot be full time officers.

No such thing don't make up things. Every Turkish citizen can be an officer in the army.

Nope. They dont.

Okay mate, believe what you have to if you are going to bring non-sense articles as evidence.

Some areas are inaccessible to the Minorities. Point. That Jew's father didnt serve 30 years in Turkish military, contrary to her claim.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom