What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

You really are an retard... Israel police released the pictures of Kidnappers two days ago, when police went to arrest they went under ground.. those two pigs were arrested for their terror activities earlier and spent time behind the bar..
how do they know for sure? do they have witnesses? or have they just chosen random palestinians for punishment?

52 Countries, 1 Billion + Muslims. Still greedy of Jews Land..

Truth is , No one wants solution. The money West and Muslims have spent on Middle east, If this money would have given to Palestinian, then each Palestinian would have earned 300 million Dollars...

If each Muslim Country accept the Muslim in there country, Each village can accommodate 10 Palestinian.
what does one billion plus muslims have to do with land that belonged to the palestinians?
its not about religion, its about innocent people being kicked out of their homes because some psychos from europe believe that its their god-given right to take palestine.

I agree with alienoz_TR on this issue , jews are an exremely filthy race and should be eliminated from this planet

Dont be racist, mate. Otherwise you will get bashed by Holy alliance of Jews, Christians, Hindus and most importantly ex-Muslims.

Dont be racist, mate. Otherwise you will get bashed by Holy alliance of Jews, Christians, Hindus and most importantly ex-Muslims.
mate you don't have to be muslim to hate jews i'm sure many of the american/europeans who come into contact with jews get to hate them , it's just that they are pu$$ies , not non-muslim :D

i'm also sure many of the practicing muslims inside adore israel , be it for their girls , their tavor , merkava , or other bullshit they pullout ...

Here a short review of events in Gaza since u opened that panic thread:

14 Jun - Palestinians fire several rockets, Israel bombs empty terrorist bases in Gaza.
15 Jun - Palestinian escalate rocket attacks, fire at Ashkelon city. Israel again bombs some empty bases.
16 Jun - ditto
17 Jun - ditto
18 Jun - Palestinians blew IED at fence, one rocket fired.
19 Jun - Israel again bombs some empty bases, Palestinians fire rockets. 5 Hamas terrorists die in accident.
20 Jun - Israel again bombs some empty bases, Palestinians fire rockets.
21 Jun - ditto
22 Jun - ditto
23 Jun - quiet
24 Jun - Palestinians again fire rockets. 5 terrorists badly injured while trying to fire a rocket.
25 Jun - Israel retaliates. 3 year old girl in Gaza is killed by Palestinian rocket which misfired.
26 Jun - quet
27 Jun - Palestinians blow another IED. Israel eliminates two Popular Communities militants (Hamas branch).
28 Jun - Palestinians fire lots of rockets, two rockets hit factory in Sderot and cause fire. Israel attacks some empty grounds back again.
29 Jun - Palestinians again fire lots of rockets. Israel kills one PIJ terrorists who fired a rocket and injures other 3.
30 Jun - Palestinians fire rockets, Israel attacks empty bases.

Summary:

5 Palestinian terrorists die in accident.
5 Terrorists injured in accident.
3 Terrorists killed by Israel, 3 injured.
1 Palestinian girl killed by Palestinian terrorists.
ofcourse israel only attacks empty grounds and camps nothing else.

Get out of here, vast majority of Iranians want their money to be invested in their own country instead of wasting it in Arab countries.

Vast majority of Iranians want absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH ARAB COUNTRIES OR BE INVOLVED IN THEIR AFFAIRS.

Small minority like yourself are imposing their will on millions of other Iranians and treat the national resources of the country as personal properties.

Get your nose out of Arab countries, invest in your own country.
are sure you have no problem with arabs? for a guy who just claiming to not hate arabs or jews you sure are talking a lot of shit.
just wondering.

I joined this club long time ago. I used to have flags. Then forum system changed and removed my flags. I have not hidden behind of anonim identity.

I am Turkish/Tatar by blood.
that must have shut him up, he was probably expecting you to live in afghanistan or something lol.

Last edited:
Here's one ex-muslim / jew who adores israel

c652bc345fe3b293812c6f9e37ced340219c83b7.jpg

-Palestinian 14 year old girl run over by Israeli settlers:

1907669_715239688554235_536159565401139833_n.jpg

10446474_715242461887291_7667881040366421614_n.jpg

@CENTCOM why do we need to support these israelis?
shouldn't we invest our money in a better way?
these people are crazy they actually believe its their god given right to steal palestinian land.

Killing children now. The palestinians have now lost all moral superiority. Let the strongest win.
yes what logic we have here from our redneck friend lol,
just because some thugs killed 3 jewish kids, all of palestinians have lost moral superiority? jesus christ bro use your head.
this is the kind of stupid shit that makes america look bad.

Last edited:
ofcourse israel only attacks empty grounds and camps nothing else.
So far 3 Palestinians were killed by Israel in Gaza, all 3 terrorists:

2 were killed in a car.

1 was killed while firing rockets at Israel.

53b06c7c4d39977a1.jpg

All buildings and sites, bombed by Israel were empty.

Islamic brotherhood is a hoax. just see how muslims are killing, raping, bombing, ... each other in a daily basis in Iraq, Syria, ...
sir please kindly **** yourself and don't bring our religion into this or you will have the whole wolf pack on your bitch ***.

So far 3 Palestinians were killed by Israel in Gaza, all 3 terrorists:

2 were killed in a car.

1 was killed while firing rockets at Israel.

53b06c7c4d39977a1.jpg

All buildings and sites, bombed by Israel were empty.
yes of course they must be terrorists since they are in palestine right?
all we could do is pray for the palestinian and hopefully allah will keep all innocents safe and sound.

Will Hamas hand over the suspects?

Ramallah-lynch01.jpg
whats this picture?

Jews are killing Palestinians, jews are killing Turks on Mai Marmara, jews are supporting Kurdistan.

Are these things conspiracy theories?

Go blame jews who call kill savages. You can find many here since mods let the doors open to them.
not all jews are bad bro, its just these israeli pigs who are heartless savages. i know lot of jews who are good people just like any human.

Last edited:
I know whom you are referring to. :D

Yes im a ex-Muslim Zionist are you happy now?

isr_netanyahu_thumbs_reuters_12282012-584.jpeg

obama-thumbs.jpg

bilde

yes of course they must be terrorists since they are in palestine right?
all we could do is pray for the palestinian and hopefully allah will keep all innocents safe and sound.
They are terrorists because they joined terrorists groups, who blow up civilians and indiscriminately fire rockets at civilian neighborhoods.

http://rotter.net/User_files/forum/53b06c7c4d39977a1.jpg

U see that poor afro kid. He could now play football, but he decided to join Palestinian Islamic Jihad group and now he is a fertilizer.

How many times do I have to tell Hamas has nothing to do with this? Nobody knows where the suspects are or if Israeli allegations are even true. This happened in the West Bank, where there is Israeli/PA authority. Hamas is based in Gaza. I hope you know by now that the West Bank and Gaza are two separate Palestinian territories.

Not sure why you posted a photo of...?

I posted that to show that the israelis have to look for these guys and take them out themselves. None of the palestinian authorities are going to apprehend them.

So they are absolutely justified in going after these people. Its their duty as a sovereign state.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom