What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

Well, Ottomans saved thousands of Sephardi Jews from Spain, Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey was always a save haven for jews, why dont you take their tolerance as an exsample and abandon your antisemitism?

Edit: i meant Sephardi Jews not Ashkenazi

This is not just Ottomans. Jews were well received and given high positions in govt in Moorish Spain too. Muslims never had animosity towards Jews and vice versa. Its the birth of Israel and its predatory and terrorist policies that has created confrontation.

Jews are killing Palestinians, jews are killing Turks on Mai Marmara, jews are supporting Kurdistan.

Are these things conspiracy theories?

Go blame jews who call kill savages. You can find many here since mods let the doors open to them.
your own country supports kurdistan in Iraq because it is convenient and you are making business with them
so don't blame jews for this

Those are haredi's in Israel who live off the welfare of the government and don't want mandatory military service for themselves. They have the same views on the Palestinians though. This is about internal Israeli affairs.
Hazzy answered your question. They dont like Palestinians either.
Dont be ungrateful.

Neturei_karta2.jpg

I bet a regular Palestinian never experienced that so called "Closeness between Islam and Judaism" in his entire life. Guess why?

That is what I said and you rephrased it. Its the Zionist state and its its terror policies that has created this confrontation.

Dont be ungrateful.

Neturei_karta2.jpg

After advocating jews so much, you might even think jews descended from angels as well.

So the photo of 3 liberal, leftist jews prove that jews are ultimately innocent? Who do you blame for mass murders of Sabra and Shatilla?!!!!

After advocating jews so much, you might even think jews descended from angels as well.

So the photo of 3 liberal, leftist jews prove that jews are ultimately innocent? Who do you blame for mass murders of Sabra and Shatilla?!!!!
Im just saying dont generalise.

Im just saying dont generalise.

While you are not generalizing and making all your effort to prove Jews innocent, Palestinians suffer under extreme humiliating conditions. Start being neutral and objective, then i might believe in your sincerity.

While you are not generalizing and making all your effort to prove Jews innocent, Palestinians suffer under extreme humiliating conditions. Start being neutral and objective, then i might believe in your sincerity.
I have a headache, i seriously dont have the will to continue this, you can hate whoever you want i dont care.

My government is zionist controlled. I said that many times.
wtf ????
we are saying about Turkey - Iraq kurds business .. these business are not "zionist" and has nothing to do with anyone else than your own people. that 's really you own choice doing so.
and for the fact it is convenient for Turkey to see a kurdistan somewhere else than in Turkey, i don't get the "link" with zionism

you're obsessed with jews don't you
Another jewish sympathyzer Iranian outcast.
you have a problem with Jews ? i don"t . in my city there are a lot of Jews and they are Iranians. i make no difference.
try first not blaming jews for a policy you don't like ;)
for exemple: you don't like Netanyahu doesn't mean you should dislike all jews on earth

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom