What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

Hamas is responsible , Hamas will not see the sun light.
It give Israel every right to assassinate every Hamas member and their supporter

Why didn't you assasinate all the germans for killing your forefthers / ancestors----if all your claims against the germans were true----you would have totllay wiped the germans off the face of this earth----.

bunch of non-sense insults, which clearly proves that you have no logical argument to support your words.

What do I have to prove?

Israeli prime minister says he supports Kurdistan.
Israeli soldiers killed Turks who were on the way to Palestine for humanitarian help.

You might not care for Palestine, but you dont care for Turks and Turkic unity either. Open your eyes. Learn Turkish.

@asena_great
As a continuum to our discussion about turkic Union, and what I said about Turkey, and Uzbekistan, just check this Alienoz's comments as a sample ;)

A thread about three murdered kids is now about a couple of known internet terrorists mouthing off inanities!!!

RIP to the kids. Hope civilians do not suffer in retaliatory action.

What do I have to prove?

Israeli prime minister says he supports Kurdistan.
Israeli soldiers killed Turks who were on the way to Palestine for humanitarian help.

You might not care for Palestine, but you dont care for Turks and Turkic unity either. Open your eyes. Learn Turkish.

AKP supports Kurdistan as well. why don't you jump on their throats when they sell their oil, and give them money? isn't it hypocrisy? BTW, I never claimed that jews are innocent turk lovers.
About Palestinians, why should I care? what they have done for me? what I have in common with them? Arabs backstabbed turks, yet you continue your support for them, since you are an arab worshiper, who puts their interest over your nation's interest. So, it is hilarious when you claim big about turkishness.

Whenever you want to learn Turkish, feel free to ask me.
Whenever I wanted to learn more farsi, I would ask you, since your farsi is pretty good. I smell a bit false flagging about you ;)

AKP supports Kurdistan as well. why don't you jump on their throats when they sell their oil, and give them money? isn't it hypocrisy? BTW, I never claimed that jews are innocent turk lovers.
About Palestinians, why should I care? what they have done for me? what I have in common with them? Arabs backstabbed turks, yet you continue your support for them, since you are an arab worshiper, who puts their interest over your nation's interest. So, it is hilarious when you claim big about turkishness.

Whenever I wanted to learn more farsi, I would ask you, since your farsi is pretty good. I smell a bit false flagging about you ;)

Maybe because Akp is full with kurds, some of them openly declare their allegiance.

Knowing Ottoman Turkish means you know a bit Arabic and a bit Farsi automatically. You genius. But i cannot make full sentences in farsi, unlike you.

You know Jewish Legion? Jewish Legion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I have to teach both turkish and turkish history.

Maybe because Akp is full with kurds, some of them openly declare their allegiance.

Knowing Ottoman Turkish means you know a bit Arabic and a bit Farsi automatically. You genius. But i cannot make full sentences in farsi, unlike you.

You know Jewish Legion? Jewish Legion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I have to teach both turkish and turkish history.
Stop your trolling. You clearly know modern Farsi idioms which has nothing to do with so called "Ottoman Turkish". Even second generation Iranian kids don't know those stuff. That has one clear meaning for me. smell of false flagging ...

Stop your trolling. You clearly know modern Farsi idioms which has nothing to do with so called "Ottoman Turkish". Even second generation Iranian kids don't know those stuff. That has one clear meaning for me. smell of false flagging ...

Farsi idioms, such as?

Farsi idioms, such as?
I am referring to your comments in Iranian chill Thread, in which you clearly understood those idioms in Iranian members comments. Anyway, it was so obvious for me. ;)
BTW, you are derailing the thread. get back to topic.

I am referring to your comments in Iranian chill Thread, in which you clearly understood those idioms in Iranian members comments. Anyway, it was so obvious for me. ;)
BTW, you are derailing the thread. get back to topic.

So i know German, English, French, Tatar, Arabic, Persian, Turkish. I can even be a German false flag according to your mentality.

A thread about three murdered kids is now about a couple of known internet terrorists mouthing off inanities!!!

RIP to the kids. Hope civilians do not suffer in retaliatory action.

There can't be no 'retaliatory' action. Whomever the suspects are, will most likely be tried in a court. And treated from there. And it isn't just about civilians, you can't target government/military aspects of the society in an unprovoked manner. That's called aggression. If Israel makes a further decision to bombard Gaza, it would be committing aggression against the Palestinian people.

As for this case, we need to see photos of the bodies if Israel is making this situation worse than it really is by threatening war against Gaza. If the three were actually killed we would be able to see some sort of wrapped bodies going by Jewish rituals. If we don't see any of that then that raises suspicion.

Last edited:
There can't be no 'retaliatory' action. Whomever the suspects are, will most likely be tried in a court. And treated from there. And it isn't just about civilians, you can't target government/military aspects of the society in an unprovoked manner. That's called aggression. If Israel makes a further decision to bombard Gaza, it would be committing aggression against the Palestinian people.

Will Hamas hand over the suspects?

Ramallah-lynch01.jpg

RIP to the kids.

Btw can israeli members comment as what lead to their kidnapping?
I know that many israeli kids in the west bank try to squat at desolate places, living in quickly made huts. Though the israeli army/police evicts them, they come back again.

Is it possible that these kids were kidnapped from such locations?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom