What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

I meant is Israel thinking of launching another war like the previous Gaza and Lebanon ones?

They are already bombing the crap out of Palestinians as we speak. Go to the thread "Gaza under attack:Live Update" and see the vidoes captured by cell phone cameras etc.

Israeli (settlers) in West Bank have ran-over a 14 year old girl Palestinian girl "in response to the finding of bodies" ...That poor little child is probably crippled or dead by now. Her last pictures I saw few hours ago were heart-breaking...

Whenever Israel feels some international pressure, it launches a war of destruction on the colonized people of Palestine.

So going by the pattern, you'll see Israel launching massive war/air campaign against Palestinians in coming days

They are already bombing the crap out of Palestinians as we speak. Go to the thread "Gaza under attack:Live Update" and see the vidoes captured by cell phone cameras etc.

Israeli (settlers) in West Bank have ran-over a 14 year old girl Palestinian girl "in response to the finding of bodies" ...That poor little child is probably crippled or dead by now. Her last pictures I saw few hours ago were heart-breaking...

I mean an actual all-out war, like the Gaza war or the Lebanon war I mentioned.

Also, what is the position of the US government with regards to the Gaza under attack issue?

I mean an actual all-out war, like the Gaza war or the Lebanon war I mentioned.

I already responded to it in last post. Sorry I "edited" the post but it seems you already quoted me before I could complete my edit..lol

In simple term: Yes, you will see an all-out war in coming days/months.

Also, what is the position of the US government with regards to the Gaza under attack issue?

Nothing. Business as usual.

They however really condemned the killing of three Israeli teens in...and I quote..."strongest possible terms" (words of U.S state department)....

^^ I indeed stayed away from her , though i'm yet to see any of those who threatened me to stay away from her actually done anything actual to her ^^ @Militant Atheist

Jewish racists. Have you forgotten how Germans treated you. They used to call you "cockroaches".

I was expecting humanity from jews after what happened to them. I guess Hitler saw what jews are hiding inside.
So why do turks call persians cockroaches ? they wanna be nazis?

You were actually stalking "her"?!?! :o:
No i didn't , jews can't be stalked ! :D i just wanted to find out who she actually was in the real life , turned out she was the guy in the photo ?

Hamas is responsible , Hamas will not see the sun light.
It give Israel every right to assassinate every Hamas member and their supporter
What these israeli teens were doing the occupied land of Palestine in the first place??
Get out of their land if you don,t want to get killed.

Why are you insulting her who is your fellow turk? just because of supporting some palestinian terrorists?

@Asena_Y Are you a karaim jew?

You are new to issues of Turkey, youngster. Karaim jews are living in north countries. That female jew is probably from Spain with the rest of her bloodsucking mates. Do i have to teach you their history as well?

You prefer a Jew over a Turk. You have an identity crisis, you know that? No Jew gives a damn about Azerbaijani Turks. I do. Choose your friends carefully. One day you will need them.

Jews be afraid,,,,,the great keyboard warrior is here....
he is going to devastate Israel with words:lol:

I like when a skinny hindu comes into forum and tries to make fun of people. In my next visit to India, i would give less donation money to hindu beggars.

So why do turks call persians cockroaches ? they wanna be nazis?
?

Cockroach cartoon targeted Turks. Do I have to teach Iranian issues to Iranians, as well?

Last edited:
Israel is a big bully.......But the Palestine is a cunning kid ...

52 Countries, 1 Billion + Muslims. Still greedy of Jews Land..

Truth is , No one wants solution. The money West and Muslims have spent on Middle east, If this money would have given to Palestinian, then each Palestinian would have earned 300 million Dollars...

If each Muslim Country accept the Muslim in there country, Each village can accommodate 10 Palestinian.

I like when a skinny hindu comes into forum and tries to make fun of people. In my next visit to India, i would give less donation money to hindu beggars.
oh! d stronk warrior is here again with his lethal "talk"
i thought u went to conquer Israel n jews with ur :blah::blah:

oh! d stronk warrior is here again with his lethal "talk"
i thought u went to conquer Israel n jews with ur :blah::blah:

Inshallah criminal entity will be removed and lands will be given back to its rightful owners, Palestinians.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom