What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

Killing children now. The palestinians have now lost all moral superiority. Let the strongest win.

Inshallah criminal entity will be removed and lands will be given back to its rightful owners, Palestinians.
if only a big mouth could make that happen,then u wud have been the hero of Palestine with urs..

Killing children now. The JEWS have now lost all moral superiority. Let the strongest win.

I changed it for you.

if only a big mouth could make that happen,then u wud have been the hero of Palestine with urs..

That i wanted to tell the mods. Jews, Hindus, Christians, ex Muslim outcasts roam the forum insulting Palestinians and their provocation goes unchecked.

So much Muslim brotherhood.

You are new to issues of Turkey, youngster. Karaim jews are living in north countries. That female jew is probably from Spain with the rest of her bloodsucking mates. Do i have to teach you their history as well?

You prefer a Jew over a Turk. You have an identity crisis, you know that? No Jew gives a damn about Azerbaijani Turks. I do. Choose your friends carefully. One day you will need them.

I am not a youngster, you are probably so. Also, some karaim crimeans live in Turkey. go and search it, instead of saying insults.
I am not generally preferring anyone over any other person. But, if you insist to know, I do prefer sane friends over idiot terrorist supporter. first of all, I don't even know if you are genuinely a turk, which I doubt it. Second, Being a jew is not necessarily in contrast to be a turk or being friends with turks.

I am not a youngster, you are probably so. Also, some karaim crimeans live in Turkey. go and search it, instead of saying insults.
I am not generally preferring anyone over any other person. first of all, I don't even know if you are genuinely a turk, which I doubt it. Second, Being a jew is not necessarily in contrast to be a turk. BTW, I do prefer sane friends over idiot terrorist supporter.

Why so defensive? How do I even know you are a Azerbaijani Turk? One thing is clear you support enemy of Turks.

That i wanted to tell the mods. Jews, Hindus, Christians, ex Muslim outcasts roam the forum insulting Palestinians and their provocation goes unchecked.

conveniently playing victim now......great:tup:
anyway readers will decide who was insulting whom....

Why so defensive? How do I even know you are a Azerbaijani Turk? One thing is clear you support enemy of Turks.
I don't need to prove you anything. I am a senior member and many members know if I am Azerbaijani or not. Go and ask them.
About Israel, They have every right on their lands, and have every right to defend themselves. BTW, Israel has done much more help than most of these islamic ummah for Azerbaijanis. A good sane friend is much better than bunch of stupid retard terrorist supporters.

Islamic brotherhood is a hoax. just see how muslims are killing, raping, bombing, ... each other in a daily basis in Iraq, Syria, ...

I don't need to prove you anything. I am a senior member and many members know if I am Azerbaijani or not. Go and ask them.
About Israel, They have every right on their lands, and have every right to defend themselves. BTW, Israel has done much more help than most of these islamic ummah for Azerbaijanis. A good sane friend is much better than bunch of stupid retard terrorist supporters.

Mister senior member, i joined this forum long before you. Like being a senior has any meaning to me. :)

Israel has done a lot to destroy Turkish unity as well. So I am not going to learn Turkishness from a Iranian outcast who cannot even speak Turkish properly. We have a saying regarding to treacherous: geçme namer köprüsünden ko aparsın su seni. Choose your friends carefully, i say.

Sen önce doğru dürüst Türkçe konuşmayı öğren de sonra gel bana afra tafra yap.

Mister senior member, i joined this forum long before you. Like being a senior has any meaning to me. :)

Israel has done a lot to destroy Turkish unity as well. So I am not going to learn Turkishness from a Iranian outcast who cannot even speak Turkish properly. We have a saying regarding to treacherous: geçme namer köprüsünden ko aparsın su seni. Choose your friends carefully, i say.

Sen önce doğru dürüst Türkçe konuşmayı öğren de sonra gel bana afra tafra yap.
bunch of non-sense insults, which clearly proves that you have no logical argument to support your words.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom