What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

Will Hamas hand over the suspects?

Ramallah-lynch01.jpg

How many times do I have to tell Hamas has nothing to do with this? Nobody knows where the suspects are or if Israeli allegations are even true. This happened in the West Bank, where there is Israeli/PA authority. Hamas is based in Gaza. I hope you know by now that the West Bank and Gaza are two separate Palestinian territories.

Not sure why you posted a photo of...?

I like some sultans, dont like some sultans. My loyalty towards Ottoman Sultanate and Crimean Khanate is not unquestionable full.
Well, Ottomans saved thousands of Sephardi Jews from Spain, Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey was always a save haven for jews, why dont you take their tolerance as an exsample and abandon your antisemitism?

Edit: i meant Sephardi Jews not Ashkenazi

Well, Ottomans saved thousands of Ashkenazi Jews from Spain, Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey was always a save haven for jews, why dont you take their tolerance as an exsample and abandon your antisemitism?

I said i swear no loyalty to Ottomans, neither my ancestors were fully fromOttoman tabiyyat. Btw i never take Bayazid as model sultan for me.

As long as your kind continues to defend jews and their evil actions, i will continue defending the rights of Palestinians. One more thing: you will get used to Muslim rights. it is no longer you decide.

By saying Jew this Jew that like a conspiracy theorist?
How can you be against racism if you are generalising all Jews?

Jews are killing Palestinians, jews are killing Turks on Mai Marmara, jews are supporting Kurdistan.

Are these things conspiracy theories?

Go blame jews who call kill savages. You can find many here since mods let the doors open to them.

Be sure their will be a revenge but we are not savage as terrorist jihadest

Oh really!! I think you are a savage in your own way. And your country is a terrorist with blood of many thousands of Palestinians. Lebanese on your hands. Not to mention the land you have forcefully grabbed from Palestine and forced them into ghettos.

As a revenge you will start (already started actually) bombing Gaza. Dont forget the way Gaza already is like a prison with Palestinians hemmed in and cut off from the rest of the world.

When you oppress people and they react, dont call it terrorism

Jews are killing Palestinians, jews are killing Turks on Mai Marmara, jews are supporting Kurdistan.

Go blame jews who call kill savages. You can find many here since mods let the doors open to them.
Ok, let me ask this question: what do you think about this Jews?

IMG_0343.jpg

Cant label them as Jews. These are Zionists. Israel is a Zionist state. They are extremist Jews. Remember those who built this illegitimate state and those who still back it in West are not all Jews and Jews only.

You cant blame all Jews for what Israel is doing. Judaism is actually very close to Islam.

Oh really!! I think you are a savage in your own way. And your country is a terrorist with blood of many thousands of Palestinians. Lebanese on your hands. Not to mention the land you have forcefully grabbed from Palestine and forced them into ghettos.

As a revenge you will start (already started actually) bombing Gaza. Dont forget the way Gaza already is like a prison with Palestinians hemmed in and cut off from the rest of the world.

When you oppress people and they react, dont call it terrorism

Not just that, but, Gaza has no relation to this incident. It occurred in the West Bank and no evidence has been presented linking it to Hamas in Gaza or the movement in general. Nevertheless, they launched around 70 airstrikes against 34 sites in Gaza. I posted on that in the 'Gaza under Attack' main thread.

They're threatening to actually declare war on Gaza which is already impoverished in itself. Electricity comes less than 8 hours on a daily basis. Some ministers in the Israeli cabinet are disagreeing with the more right wing extremist elements when it comes to launching an unprovoked assault on Gaza. So we will see what happens next.

Ok, let me ask this question: what do you think about this Jews?

IMG_0343.jpg

Those are haredi's in Israel who live off the welfare of the government and don't want mandatory military service for themselves. They have the same views on the Palestinians though. This is about internal Israeli affairs.

Cant label them as Jews. These are Zionists. Israel is a Zionist state. They are extremist Jews. Remember those who built this illegitimate state and those who still back it in West are not all Jews and Jews only.

You cant blame all Jews for what Israel is doing. Judaism is actually very close to Islam.

I bet a regular Palestinian never experienced that so called "Closeness between Islam and Judaism" in his entire life. Guess why?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom