What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

I wont do such thing my turkish friend.

I only enter the forum when politics get hot. Bashing Jews became hobby for me. After the injustice done to people of the region, i cannot keep silence. Those jews and americans are sitting on their chair laughing while people here getting mass slaughtered.

Refugees are pouring in my country in millions. Afghans, Syrians, Iraqis. All because of zionists' doing. Maybe tomorrow i will become one of them or worse be in grave. Yet zionists' sound is louder in PDF than Muslims here. I cannot take it simply.

No, you will stay away from Her.

I don't care what you think, or what she things, what i care about is that both of you have an equal platform to debate with respect.

If I were Muslim in a Israeli forum and would have said 1% of what Jews say here, they would have banned me and cursed my whole family calling any name from rat to bug. Just take it to consideration.

If I were Muslim in a Israeli forum and would have said 1% of what Jews say here, they would have banned me and cursed my whole family calling any name from rat to bug. Just take it to consideration.

This is why we need to prove that us Muslims are tolerant, logical people. If i make a list and ban all Jews and Zionists, how would i be setting an example that makes us look better than them?

I firmly believe that all we Muslims need to do is to stick to our values and allow everyone to have a fair debate.

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron - ABC News

The bodies of three Israeli teenagers who were kidnapped in the West Bank earlier this month have been found north of the city of Hebron, Israeli media reported today.

An emergency cabinet meeting has been called for 2:30 p.m. ET, and an announcement could come during or after the meeting, a source told ABC News. An Israeli Defense Force briefing is also expected.

Hamas, the Palestinian militant group accused by Israel of taking the boys, has denied kidnapping the teens, though senior Israeli and Palestinian officials agree that the abductors were likely tied to -- or part of -- Hamas but operating without orders from the organization's leadership.

One of the teens, 16-year-old Naftali Frenkel, had dual U.S.-Israeli citizenship and his family is from Brooklyn, N.Y. The two others were Gilad Shaar and Eyal Yifrach.

Israeli forces have conducted raids in the West Bank in the search for the teens and their kidnappers since they were abducted on June 12. Since the search started, more than 240 Palestinians have been arrested in the operation dubbed "Brother's Keeper," the army said.

Knesset sessions for tonight have been cancelled, according to Israeli media reports.

There are reports that Israeli soldiers have already been deployed in Hebron, and Israeli TV stations earlier showed pictures of soldiers searching through rubble and military vehicles moving through the village of Halhul, just north of Hebron.

At the end of a White House press briefing, Press Secretary Josh Earnest was asked about the report of the deaths, news of which broke in the middle of the briefing.

“We obviously condemn in the strongest possible term, violence that takes the lives of innocent civilians,” he said. “But I don’t want to react any further without having a chance to take a look at that report myself.”

------------------------------------------

RIP
rip sad to see young kids lives going to waste because of this conflict.

Be sure their will be a revenge but we are not savage as terrorist jihadest
the only way you people will get revenge is by attacking innocents , your known for that.
your too much of cowards to face the real terrorists.

Hamas is responsible , Hamas will not see the sun light.
It give Israel every right to assassinate every Hamas member and their supporter
i doubt hamas would be stupid enough to do this.
but how ever you think palestinians will just sit and watch if you start attacking them?
they will respond and more israelis will die as well, so why not just find a peaceful solution.

Proof of what? Quit being foolish, everything in that thread is documented. The smaller incidents go unreported on media.

Documented by who??? Hazzy times??????????????
Stop and quote me a link rather than your venom.
Nobody is willing to listen a T guy

Have you ever seen me insulting anyone here over his/her values or directly? Then stop it.

What is the likely response of Israel, is the situation going to become more volatile over the next few weeks?

What is the likely response of Israel, is the situation going to become more volatile over the next few weeks?

They've demolished the houses of the kidnappers... both convicts are hiding away.. Still talks are going on about the response

Likely response?

Israel is a colonizing Western-style state. What else would you expect?

Even before the kids were kidnapped, Israelis had murdered many teenage Palestinians (one caught on tape too..showed by CNN). After those Israeli teens were kidnapped, Israel started a search operation in which Israel abducted 240+ Palestinian women, children, and men---murdered 3 to 7 Palestinian teenagers, killed one Palestinian woman, and demolished 10 to 30 houses (based on which report you believe).

Now, the bodies of the teenagers are found,

I leave to your imagination what the colonizing power like Israel will do to Palestinians en masse.

"Collective Punishment" is the name of the game for Israel...Although it is a war crime under International Law. But then again, since when West cared about war crimes and international Law to begin with?

They've demolished the houses of the kidnappers... both convicts are hiding away.. Still talks are going on about the response

Are you fucking retard?

NOBODY even knows who exactly kidnapped the boys, yet Israel has demolished the houses of "kidnappers?"

indian lack of respect and *** kissing knows no bounds.

Israel has demolished CIVILIAN homes....like it always do. Not the homes of kidnappers.

Likely response?

Israel is a colonizing Western-style state. What else would you expect?

Even before the kids were kidnapped, Israelis had murdered many teenage Palestinians (one caught on tape too..showed by CNN). After those Israeli teens were kidnapped, Israel started a search operation in which Israel abducted 240+ Palestinian women, children, and men---murdered 3 to 7 Palestinian teenagers, killed one Palestinian woman, and demolished 10 to 30 houses (based on which report you believe).

Now, the bodies of the teenagers are found,

I leave to your imagination what the colonizing power like Israel will do to Palestinians en masse.

"Collective Punishment" is the name of the game for Israel...Although it is a war crime under International Law. But then again, since when West cared about war crimes and international Law to begin with?

I meant is Israel thinking of launching another war like the previous Gaza and Lebanon ones?

Are you fucking retard?
NOBODY even knows who exactly kidnapped the boys, yet Israel has demolished the houses of "kidnappers?"
indian lack of respect and *** kissing knows no bounds.
Israel has demolished CIVILIAN homes....like it always do. Not the homes of kidnappers.

You really are an retard... Israel police released the pictures of Kidnappers two days ago, when police went to arrest they went under ground.. those two pigs were arrested for their terror activities earlier and spent time behind the bar..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom