What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

Put up your flags and let everyone see the paradise you are living in. The REAL flags.:rofl:

I joined this club long time ago. I used to have flags. Then forum system changed and removed my flags. I have not hidden behind of anonim identity.

I am Turkish/Tatar by blood.

Already BBC has published propaganda. :disagree:

Just check the most recent BBC article written by a right wing Israeli, the wording is a shame. Such as stating five Palestinians were killed in the West Bank.

The author framed it as 'fighting' with the IDF, when in reality they were killed in raids on their homes. Another two elders died from heart attacks after Israeli raids. Not to mention the numerous homes that were ransacked.

Then also being clever once again in an evil way. States that 'Hamas would retaliate against any 'punishment' against the movement'.

When it should be: 'Hamas will defend the Palestinian people from any Israeli assault on Gaza based on false premises.'

I hate palestinians with such a burning passion.

Not Arabs in general, but 'palestinians' in particular. They are disgusting sub-humans.

The Palestinian-Israeli conflict can be viewed as classic David vs Goliath. You have one one hand Israelis who have the best weapons money can buy or the World can provide [not to mention the aid they get from Europe and USA through propaganda], on the other hand Palestinians who pretty fight with nothing. Now the question arises how on earth a Palestinian wants to mess with Israeli Empire? Certainly no Palestinian will want. However, we can witness false flag operations time and again from Israeli Intelligence Establishment (which they usually do get moral support).

I did not call them primitive or bad. I just said that they played boring football and score 0:1 was justified.
Nothing will happen. I can bet it was another false flag operation by Mossad. Some times you have to kill your own and put the blame on others to protect your country's interests. Dont you? :)

I call on all Israelis in the so-called 'west bank' to avenge this despicable savagery.

You know what to do.

Your choice of username is strange. Basically you're admitting nakba took place and Israel is the end result of theft and pillage of Palestinian villages and homes.

I call on all Israelis in the so-called 'west bank' to avenge this despicable savagery.

You know what to do.

Yeah we know, like running over children. Israeli settlers run over 14 year old girl in the West Bank:

وكـالــة مـعـا الاخباريـة: مستوطن يدهس طفلة شمال الخليل

الخليل - معا - تعرضت الطفلة سنابل محمد عبد السلام الطوس (14 عاما)، للدهس من قبل سيارة لأحد المستوطنين قرب مثلث الجبعه شمال الخليل.

-Palestinian 14 year old girl run over by Israeli settlers:

1907669_715239688554235_536159565401139833_n.jpg

10446474_715242461887291_7667881040366421614_n.jpg

Last edited:
Be sure their will be a revenge but we are not savage as terrorist jihadest
people who killed those teenagers have no respect for life.. any life

for sure innocent civilians who have no say or power over it will suffer the consequences.
.does any Muslim really have the right to complain over Israeli excesses now? after what the righteous Muslims themselves are doing to fellow Muslims in Africa, Middle East, South east Asia and far East?

No, I am not justifying any retaliatory attacks of IDF which will result in civilian deaths just pointing at the irony.

-Palestinian 14 year old girl run over by Israeli settlers:

1907669_715239688554235_536159565401139833_n.jpg

10446474_715242461887291_7667881040366421614_n.jpg

rest in peace

what else can I say?
my words seem so hollow

This is just wrong, pure wrong. There is no justification for the cold blooded murder of these kids. I really hope Israel finds the culprits and makes them pay

RIP

What are the news about this murder of kids ?
Did they find anything which can help find the murderers ?

killing kids this is the worst crime.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom