What's new

Bodies of Three Missing Israeli Teens Found Near Hebron

Kidnapping and killing children is no way to declare your rebellion. Thats the beginning of ending it.

Maybe they committed mass suicide. Dont be quick to judge. Who knows? Psychological problems, i guess.

Listen, even if we believe the Israeli narrative. The first thing we need is evidence of such. In the process of the 'search' they killed seven Palestinian civilians in raids on their homes. Did we see any outrage by this pro-Israel crowd over that? None.

The insane thing is that they're saying the Gaza Strip which is completely separated from the West Bank is going to be under massive Israeli attack since they have the 'right' to do as they wish. Which is why this is so controversial.

Follow my 'Gaza under attack' thread, I'm posting live updates. I get updates hours before such news reaches the media and threads.

Kidnapping and killing children is no way to declare your rebellion. Thats the beginning of ending it.

One of them was an adult, and this is an individual act. Come to that realization already.

Be sure their will be a revenge but we are not savage as terrorist jihadest

No, you have just killed hundreds of civilians since 1947. Many more than any terrorist groups have done or groups that you call such names.

Let alone the events that led to the creation of your state and how this was orchestrated. Indeed in a perfect way. We see the outcome today and have seen it for the past 67 years.

You are right, mate.

Now you can play all powerful and attack defenseless civilians in Gaza (basically a small open prison) as a retaliation and we have another round of infighting.

Well done.

They were shot in close range on the same day they were kidnapped and burried on a shallow grave.... 2 kids are 16 and another 19 tears old.

Are you resurgentiran or resurgentpalestine ? baba, che khabare? these slogans all belong to Ahmadinejad and trash people like him and i wont even use those slogans as toilet paper, that is how worthless they are lol.

You wont move forward with such empty slogans, we first hand experienced this during the last 8 years :lol:
He's a proper akhoond apologist. Anti Israel, pro-akhoond... Essentially a complete and utter ********* for a human.

Last edited by a moderator:
Israeli quasi mafia government kills three expendable youth and blames Palestinians to continue their genocide on Palestinians.

Israel need the show better high moral then this savage. We will not attack civilians but Hamas need to be removed if ever peace with the Palestine signed

He's a proper akhoond apologist. Anti Israel, pro-akhoond... Essentially a complete and utter shit stain for a human.

There is a saying, more pro-king than the king. You compete to defend Jews, try harder. maybe they give a better paying job for so much licking.

Listen, even if we believe the Israeli narrative. The first thing we need is evidence of such. In the process of the 'search' they killed seven Palestinian civilians in raids on their homes. Did we see any outrage by this pro-Israel crowd over that? None.
The insane thing is that they're saying the Gaza Strip which is completely separated from the West Bank is going to be under massive Israeli attack since they have the 'right' to do as they wish. Which is why this is so controversial.
Follow my 'Gaza under attack' thread, I'm posting live updates. I get updates hours before such news reaches the media and threads.

Israeli attacks on Gaza for the retaliation of Rockets fired into Israel.. i think 15 rockets were fired.

Hamas has no hands in it, if they did they would accept in my opinion but don't tell me Hamas isn't aware of the people behind this.

Kill as many 'palestinians' as you can.

Oh IDF we beg you to remove this tumour of the middle east. The despicable 'palestinians' that have stabbed everyone in the back and slaughtered so many people.

Remove this vile entity.

Tomorrow, there will be another Hitler, you will beg: "please your highness, i am your slave, just a jewish beggar, spare my worthless life your highness" jews enter any form.

But the post you thanked advocated targeting civilians too:

So sorry, i was little hurry, didn't read the full comment.. after you informed my i checked and i think the post is been removed.... I apologize

Israel is a big bully.......But the Palestine is a cunning kid ...

Israel is always the bad in the eyes of you muslims. Dont ever stop coming with such statements. Whats bullying when military searches for three abducted young civilians laterly killed in a high risk area.

Israeli attacks on Gaza for the retaliation of Rockets fired into Israel.. i think 15 rockets were fired.

Hamas has no hands in it, if they did they would accept in my opinion but don't tell me Hamas isn't aware of the people behind this.

Stop lying, you present things out of context. Which is why I created this thread:

Gaza Under Attack: Live Updates

To show everyone what went down and who attacked what!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom