What's new

Blasts in Islamabad university

Here are my two cents

I would calculate here that the two suicide bombers were students of the subject university and one was a female (who blew herself outside the girls cafeteria) and the other was a male whose target may have been some senior faculty of the university. Both of the bombers were well acquainted with the university surroundings. They may have been recruited and trained by TTP scouts. It seems unlikely that they had handlers and they took upon themselves to carry out this heinous attack.

In addition the reason to attack the Islamic University was to perhaps convey their convoluted thinking that Islam was not being taught the right way there. Our intel may have intercepted conversation among the TTP hoots in SWA speaking about such an attack to take place within the next 48 hours.

In addition and knowing the trends of the beast, I would presume that the next likely target of these crazy's are going to be the high-end schools in Lahore such as the Lahore Grammer School, BeaconHouse or City School etc. The attack may come in the form of the Manawan Police School type raid of up to 6 or 7 armed personnel. So please be careful.

Sick!
what Sick group would kill kids!!!
these terrorists should not be killed with bullets and bombs...they should be fckin beaten to death...!
fuckin animals...!

One of my Friends is Injured Pray for her

What a Mess we are in, No place is safe :-(

Dont be despair!!! Bad days have already started for rats.soon they will be history but nation will have to give sacrifice after all nation is form after sacrifices .Our elders gave sacrifice in 1947 now its our turn so be stand tall agianst rats(TTP).

Here are my two cents

I would calculate here that the two suicide bombers were students of the subject university and one was a female (who blew herself outside the girls cafeteria) and the other was a male whose target may have been some senior faculty of the university. Both of the bombers were well acquainted with the university surroundings. They may have been recruited and trained by TTP scouts. It seems unlikely that they had handlers and they took upon themselves to carry out this heinous attack.
I don't agree with this because the university campus is pretty straightforward. Normal citizen can come and go in campus easily. I have been there quite some times, to offer Jumma Prayers. Moreover, it gives a shortcut to those who want to come from I-10 to Fast and Police line. (The same police line where a bomb blast also took place a few days ago)

In addition the reason to attack the Islamic University was to perhaps convey their convoluted thinking that Islam was not being taught the right way there. Our intel may have intercepted conversation among the TTP hoots in SWA speaking about such an attack to take place within the next 48 hours.

Yes, this can be the reason. But other wise Islamic University was offering non-co-education. there is a different campus for girls and different cafeteria. Also, they don't use the library the same day as males. Radicals would think last of this place.

My sympathies to the families and friends.

This is horrible and only offset by the observant eyes and fine work of your people in Peshawar to prevent two more of these awful bombings.

God bless all of you...

:pakistan:

Two of my friends from Islamabad have been injured in this attack. One of them was only visiting the university, and now he's been hospitalized because of these degenerates.

I seriously don't know what to say. This recent wave of attacks has reminded this nation once again that we ALL have to unite against the Taliban. How much more blood do we need to see on our streets and our cities to realize that War is upon us? It's now or never for Pakistan. I sincerely wish the Pakistan army successfully completes the operation in Waziristan. No room for traitors in our columns!

Brother! They don't want Islamic sharia, they want to implement "Wahabi lal masjid shariat" which mean No room for any other sects.
btw, do you know which sect they teach in Islamic International University?

Brother! They don't want Islamic sharia, they want to implement "Wahabi lal masjid shariat" which mean No room for any other sects.

I know brother :)

You did not get the irony in my statement :coffee:

How much more blood do we need to see on our streets and our cities to realize that War is upon us? It's now or never for Pakistan. I sincerely wish the Pakistan army successfully completes the operation in Waziristan. No room for traitors in our columns!

Yet people say this is not our war; how many more people have to die before it does become our war...?

Most of the schools have been closed in Lahore for the same reason"threats". It seems TTP is desperate to somehow put a stop on the advancing PA and force them to negotiate with them into some sort of peace deal.

Most of the schools have been closed in Lahore for the same reason"threats". It seems TTP is desperate to somehow put a stop on the advancing PA and force them to negotiate with them into some sort of peace deal.

The schools/colleges of the forces were closed though; not the private sector schools. The TTP is trying to bring the country to a standstill; instilling fear in the public of coming out; I hope PA finds that Hakeemullah B A S T A R D and put a nuke up his A$$

Back
Top Bottom