What's new

Blast Near Gracy Lane Rawalpindi Airport

Alpha1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Blast-Near-Gracy-Lane-Rawalpindi-Airport.jpg

Blast in Rawalpindi leaves seven injured

RAWALPINDI: Seven people sustained injuries as a result of a blast outside an Imam Bargah in Gracy Line area near airport here on Tuesday night, Geo News reported quoting police sources.

According to rescue sources, three policemen were among the seven people injured in the bomb blast.

The blast also damaged several motorcyles and other vehicles parked at and around the blast site, police sources added.

Seven injured in Rawalpindi blast - thenews.com.pk

terrorists lost their brains ? and what people was doing in imambargah at 10pm . why don't they stay at home man :hitwall:

Any news channel reporting live ?

Three people including the suicide bomber are dead. RIP the dead innocents and RIH the dead suicide bomber.

Is this just a random attack ? at-least suicide bombing have decreased

RIP to the victims...speedy recovery to injured.

We send our condolences to the victims’ families. We also wish a quick and speedy recovery to those who are nursing their injuries.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

My home is just 5-6 kilometres away from the blast site and i was in my room at the time of the blast.It was so loud and the windows of the whole house were vibrating.

And Pakistan wants to have talks with TTP. You can't make a deal with a terrorist organization.

Back
Top Bottom