What's new

Powerful blast heard in Rawalpindi near GHQ

May Allah bless our fallen troops and civilians. So many of our people lost to this menace.

Once again a barbarous act shows us what these savages are about. This comes just after they asked for negotiations!!
The gulf between the army and political establishment must be massive now. I for one want the army to act unilaterally and finish these savages off.

What I worry about is that a similar but larger attack in future may prompt army to desolve gov, lock up Taliban Khan, and NS and other TTP supports.

That will be a terrible mistake by army

but politicians are making sure it will happen in the next 2 years or so

Is that what terrorists (or their backers) driving towards...?? Because once you have a dictatorship back in Pakistan, a lot of things that cant be done to a democracy become legitimate actions by the likes of UNSC, USA etc...

Is that what terrorists (or their backers) driving towards...?? Because once you have a dictatorship back in Pakistan, a lot of things that cant be done to a democracy become legitimate actions by the likes of UNSC, USA etc...

no Talibarbarians are driving towards Islamist Emirate (hell).

They hate Pak army as much if not more than Indians

May Allah bless our fallen troops and civilians. So many of our people lost to this menace.

Once again a barbarous act shows us what these savages are about. This comes just after they asked for negotiations!!
The gulf between the army and political establishment must be massive now. I for one want the army to act unilaterally and finish these savages off.

Thanks.

Just remember there was No forking offer of negotiations. It was just geo printing blindly the f@rts emitted from Mullahtic @rses.

no Talibarbarians are driving towards Islamist Emirate (hell).
Just remember there was No forking offer of negotiations. It was just geo printing blindly the f@rts emitted from Mullahtic @rses.

Thanks for the clarification bro.

I hope the army just does what it needs to. I fear far more blasts are yet to come.

CENTCOM extends condolences to the families, and loved ones, of those victims who died as a result of the recent GHQ attack. These violent extremists are becoming more and more bold in their attacks. It seems like the number of attacks are increasing also, isn't this the third or fourth attack in a week? What's frightening is the indiscriminant nature of their targets; men, women, children, old and young, military personnel and civilians are all victims due to the terrorists intolerant and violent ideologies. If these people were righteous or courageous they would have had the courage to face an army out in the battlefield and not conduct such cowardly attacks . We support the Pakistani security forces in their goal to fight terrorism whether it is in Khyber Pakhtunwa, Karachi or Lahore and hope that they can soon put a stop to this menace.

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Back
Top Bottom