What's new

Powerful blast heard in Rawalpindi near GHQ

@Oscar,
you clearly don't have the ability to understand a simple & clear explanation I've already made to you.

Therefore, you don't deserve to be taken seriously.

First, throw your liberal mindset in the garbage and instill your heart with the love of The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم
after that you will be taken seriously

Last edited:
ہر روز ایک نیا ماتم،نیا نوحہ اور نئی گریہ زاری
پانچ بہنوں کا اکلوتا بھائی روالپنڈی خودکش حملےکا نشانہ بن گیا

G
So subservient to anything and everything the West does, but does not have the ability to come up with a coherent sentence.

What a sad little puppy you've become!
Typical one liner reply and personal attack. Haha. Clearly Sign of losing the argument. If you have ability to deny a single line then go ahead instead of one liner sentence and rant. You are making fun of yourself and wasting time of others. As your rant about tool of West, totally wrong and off topic post even you people hate advancements made for comfort ,my Simple suggestion for you, throw your wireless keyboard, this is invention of Israel, throw your pink diaper, pampers, as this is invention of West, even you should not use internet, disconnect it and shutdown your computer as this is also invention of West. You are somnambulist,contains typical hardliner mentality , creation base on religious bigotry already you proved yourself in your previous posts and when you have no answer, then twisting the argument, and saying others to show love for Muhammad P.B.U.H.
Don't act as dictator and you yourself is involved in religious bigotry and hate..... Flowing hate in every post, and even reached to low level of personal attack and it was expected ;)

Last edited:
Since when am I obligated to respond to your idiotic posts when you justify mocking
The Sunnah of The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم

and yet call yourself a Muslim.
Putting you and cohorts in their place by ridicule is far more satisfying
Where is Mocking?? I cant see it anywhere against anyone expect you bro……:mad:

TTP zindabad waooo they truly are gonna make this country that true Islamic nation we always dreamed off.
But lets hope we will all survive to see it.
Khargis chamchay belonging to Rent a Moli party……:mad:

G
Typical one liner reply and personal attack. Haha. Clearly Sign of losing the argument. If you have ability to deny a single line then go ahead instead of one liner sentence and rant. You are making fun of yourself and wasting time of others. As your rant about tool of West, totally wrong and off topic post even you people hate advancements made for comfort ,my Simple suggestion for you, throw your wireless keyboard, this is invention of Israel, throw your pink diaper, pampers, as this is invention of West, even you should not use internet, disconnect it and shutdown your computer as this is also invention of West. You are somnambulist,contains typical hardliner mentality , creation base on religious bigotry already you proved yourself in your previous posts and when you have no answer, then twisting the argument, and saying others to show love for Muhammad P.B.U.H.
Don't act as dictator and you yourself is involved in religious bigotry and hate..... Flowing hate in every post, and even reached to low level of personal attack and it was expected ;)

continue to make a fool of yourself ..

you cannot come up with a coherent argument with a mindset of a 5 year..

I have nothing but pity for you

An Afghani suspected to be second attacker has been arrested in injured condition . 6 PA soldiers were also among 13 killed.

continue to make a fool of yourself ..

you cannot come up with a coherent argument with a mindset of a 5 year..

I have nothing but pity for you
Same one liner post. Congrats for learning one word from dictionary and repeating it again and again. Haha, Stupidity at its best... Now don't embrace yourself by using other word from dictionary..... Haha. Kid, learn to win debate through arguments, while posting rant, one liner sentence, off topic, personal attacks, nobody will believe you. And don't use religion for scapegoat just for face saving. What to expect from you whose posts started from sectarian hate and ended on religious bigotry while for face saving, using religion as scapegoat, and one liner rants, personal attack, calling others as tool of West for escape route. Haha

Translation pl.

طا لبان کہتے ھیں لال مسجد کا بدلا لیا ھے. نواذ شریف تو شروع سے آپریشن کے خلاف تھا. کھیں یھ لوگ طالبان کی شرائط نہ مان لیں سب. پھر تو گیا ملک. ،Syria والا حال ھو جاے گا.

Powerful blast heard in Rawalpindi near GHQ :S
pakistan army generals are cowards.
they sitting ducks!!
take the fight to the enemy you stupid pieces of shit.
our brave soldiers are dying by the dove a day!!

Faiz Ahmed Faiz once said.

Tujh ko kitno ka Lahoo chahiey aye arz-e watan

Jo terey aariz-e be-rang ko gulnaar karein.

(How much blood do you need o land of mine before your pale face turns crimson)

In other poem Faiz goes on to say

Unko Islam key lutjaney ka dar lagta hai

Ab wo kafir ko mussalmaan nahein karney daytey.

(They are so afraid that Islam will be corrupted, that they are allowing unbelievers the gift of Islam.)

That was back in 60’s when Pakistan was a haven compared to now. These days 50,000 Pakistani killed by the Taliban and their sectarian allies is not enough for the Taliban lovers such as Munawwar Hassan and Imran Khan to say enough is enough and let us all unite to rid our motherland from the scum of the earth so that people can go about their daily chore without the fear being blown up.

One can even ignore Imran Khan & Munawar Hassan. These people are unprincipled politicians out to grab power. But what can one say about the large number of educated Pakistanis who are following Imran Khan, liked the naïve kids following the pied piper. I have no words to describe how an old timer like me feels when he sees the gory images of his beloved motherland. I have spent 4 years of my early school days in Rawalpindi, I have walked the street where the blast took place. I can only recite another verse by the late Faiz Ahmad Faiz.

Nisar mein teri galyon ke aye watan ke jahan

Chali hai rasm key koi na sar utha key chaley

Jo koi chahney wala tawaf ko niklay

Nazar chura key chalay, jism-o-jaan bacha key chalay.

Meaning:

My salutations to thy sacred streets, O beloved nation!
Where a tradition has been invented- that none shall walk with his head held high
If at all one takes a walk, a pilgrimage
One must walk, eyes lowered, the body crouched in fear

Thank you Imran Khan for your policy that we think that blood of Pakistani Army jawans and of braves like Aitzaz Hassan & Ch. Aslam has no value, TTP mujahids are far more important. “You kill, we talk. Even if you don’t talk, we would oppose any military action against you”.

Chaudhry Nisar; you are the biggest coward. We need interior Ministers like you like we need a hole in the head.

What I worry about is that a similar but larger attack in future may prompt army to desolve gov, lock up Taliban Khan, and NS and other TTP supporters/suckers.

That will be a terrible mistake by army

but politicians are making sure it will happen in the next 2 years or so

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom