What's new

Powerful blast heard in Rawalpindi near GHQ

May the dead RIP

I hope Imran Khan/NS/Ch Nisar/Mullah Munawwar all can quickly negotiate with TTP before it is too late

Munawwar sahab is busy deciding who is martyr in this incident. IK is finding someone to blame. Ch Nisar is probably busy adjusting his wig and NS is busy in rescheduling his switzerland trip. Ain't nobody got time for negotiations homie

Munawwar sahab is busy deciding who is martyr in this incident. IK is finding someone to blame. Ch Nisar is probably busy adjusting his wig and NS is busy in rescheduling his switzerland trip. Ain't nobody got time for negotiations homie

Yes. That's the sad reality

I dont think TTP will claim Responsibility for this ..

However Army Patience may Give In , The Water may have crossed over the bridge .. If NS/IK and other Political buffoons dont make a decision soon , It will be really hard for them to control Pakistan Armies Anger .

Last edited:
The other day US managed to Kill 2 top guys of this organisation.......But this shows that hasn't caused significant damage to the organisation..... very sad....

RIP , hope some sane one in Pakistan will decide to take revenge of all these innocent people.

Its just madness .

I dont think TTP will claim Responsibility for this ..

However Army Patience may Give In , The Water may have crossed over teh bridge .. If NS/IK and other Political buffoons dont make a decision soon , It will be really hard for them to control Pakistan Armies Anger .

Pakistani army needs 110% political support.

And it has not come so far.

Without such political support, army ops will fail in the long run.

Pakistani army needs 110% political support.

And it has not come so far.

Without such political support, army ops will fail in the long run.
Hence PA has not taken any serious Action .. however everything thing has a limit , Army will not its Soldiers Die in vein just because the impotent Politicians are unable to take a decision ( even after almost 1 year ) .

Right now PA has more support from the People then it has from the political parties , so for them if water crosses the bridge .. they will take action .. and then Political parties will not be able to do anything .

Hence PA has not taken any serious Action .. however everything thing has a limit , Army will not its Soldiers Die in vein just because the impotent Politicians are unable to take a decision ( even after almost 1 year ) .

Right now PA has more support from the People then it has from the political parties , so for them if water crosses the bridge .. they will take action .. and then Political parties will not be able to do anything .

Sadly people in Pakistan are islamist sheep.

so no support for army against Mullahtics

If people were 110% army, Mullah munawwar had never dared to call TTP goons shaheed.

Pakistani people are Islamists sheep. sadly

Sadly people in Pakistan are islamist sheep.

so no support for army against Mullahtics

If people were 110% army, Mullah munawwar had never dared to call TTP goons shaheed.

Pakistani people are Islamists sheep. sadly

not really .. if today you ask 8/10 will support Armies action against TTP .. instead of believing the media conduct the research yourself .

not really .. if today you ask 8/10 will support Armies action against TTP .. instead of believing the media conduct the research yourself .

Look.

My family supports 100%

But you can't ignore the media

I didn't care about media until I saw horrible results of Lal khoon hell hole aka masjid operation.

That's when I realize that Pakistani qoum doesn't derserve a good army like ours anymore.

And its media, Pakistani educated elite, university professors etc, and top leaders will continue supporting islamism until our big mansions in Lahore Karachi and Islu are turned into bombed out shells like the ones in Kabul.

Hope you understand.

Look.

My family supports 100%

But you can't ignore the media

I didn't care about media until I saw horrible results of Lal khoon hell hole aka masjid operation.

That's when I realize that Pakistani qoum doesn't derserve a good army like ours anymore.

And its media, Pakistani educated elite, university professors etc, and top leaders will continue supporting islamism until our big mansions in Lahore Karachi and Islu are turned into bombed out shells like the ones in Kabul.

Hope you understand.
The thing is if Army Gets Angry .. media will be the First to Support them ( they are Cowards , and are always will the one with a stick ) , take lal masjid operation there was not even a single media outfit who did not support it , even today except some Jamaties people say LM operation was the Right Thing to do ..

Back
Top Bottom