What's new

Powerful blast heard in Rawalpindi near GHQ

I believe that the main hurdle of Pakistan in fighting with terrorist is lack of clarity in policy to fight against the terror. It is certainly not the resources.

What exactly is it that TTP wants??

will only an army operation kill it?? especially when its a global phenomena (syria, iraq, africa) backed by a number of powers and only a concerted effort will take it down.

What exactly is it that TTP wants??

will only an army operation kill it?? especially when its a global phenomena (syria, iraq, africa) backed by a number of powers and only a concerted effort will take it down.

No need to ask this question.

It is not what TTP wants. No Pakistani media, educated elite or college professors will ever ask such $tupid questions.

The real question is what we the Pakistanis can do to assist TTP to implement Sharia in our country.
The real question is what we the Pakistanis can do to assist TTP to bomb girls schools in our country.
The real question is what we the Pakistanis can do to assist TTP to shoot our Malalas in their heads.
The real question is what we the Pakistanis can do to assist TTP to More laal khooni musjids our country.

I hope this helps you understand that TTP is here on God's command and do pious work.

And you never ask questions from pious people.

Just call them "Hazrat fulana fulana raziall Unho" and do what they tell you to do like

--- Grow foot long beard
--- Wear foot above shalwar
--- Carry a lota all the time
--- sling AK-47 around yoru @rse
--- Do misswalk and put kajal in your eyes
--- make sure to have mechanical relations with goats and cows

Sorry for the long answer

But I thought this is a good moment to educated our peace loving, Islam loving men of our neighbor aka India

peace

it is finally time to hang all jamaati/salafi members... otherwise the menace of wahaiisbm will continue

Sadly people in Pakistan are islamist sheep.

so no support for army against Mullahtics

If people were 110% army, Mullah munawwar had never dared to call TTP goons shaheed.

Pakistani people are Islamists sheep. sadly

please stop painting a picture of all religious people being insane terrorist by using words like "Mullah" and "Islamist" .. Sunni Tehreek has written a letter to NS urging full Swat style operation against the wahabi TTP

Plus many Sunni Ulema support the Pak army and the operations it is conducting against these animals..

so again, please stop using such terminology.. thank you

No need to ask this question.

It is not what TTP wants. No Pakistani media, educated elite or college professors will ever ask such $tupid questions.

The real question is what we the Pakistanis can do to assist TTP to implement Sharia in our country.
The real question is what we the Pakistanis can do to assist TTP to bomb girls schools in our country.
The real question is what we the Pakistanis can do to assist TTP to shoot our Malalas in their heads.
The real question is what we the Pakistanis can do to assist TTP to More laal khooni musjids our country.

I hope this helps you understand that TTP is here on God's command and do pious work.

And you never ask questions from pious people.

Just call them "Hazrat fulana fulana raziall Unho" and do what they tell you to do like

--- Grow foot long beard
--- Wear foot above shalwar
--- Carry a lota all the time
--- sling AK-47 around yoru @rse
--- Do misswalk and put kajal in your eyes
--- make sure to have mechanical relations with goats and cows

Sorry for the long answer

But I thought this is a good moment to educated our peace loving, Islam loving men of our neighbor aka India

peace

why are you insulting The Sunnah Of The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم by mocking the beard, miswak and surma?

Last edited:
RIP to the innocent soldiers.

please stop painting a picture of all religious people being insane terrorist by using words like "Mullah" and "Islamist" .. Sunni Tehreek has written a letter to NS urging full Swat style operation against the wahabi TTP

Plus many Sunni Ulema support the Pak army and the operations it is conducting against these animals..

so again, stop using such terminology
There are 75+ banned organisations in Pakistan while sunni tehreek is still on watch list. They are extremist people, sunni tehreek is against some Taliban group due to sectarian hate otherwise they want to force their version of sharia. Murder of Salman taseer, Shahbaz bhatti, attackers got education in sunni tehreek school, recent rallies in favour of mumtaz Qadri .....This is their extremist school. There is a reason sunni tehreek is placed on watch list, and chance of ban in future.
Even look your post, religious bigotry is clearly visible in your post about operation against wahabi.

Last edited:
Non stop TTP................

The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the bombing, speaking to dawn.com spokesman for the banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Shahidullah Shahid said the group had carried out the attack in Rawalpindi

There are 75+ banned organisations in Pakistan while sunni tehreek is still on watch list. They are extremist people, sunni tehreek is against some Taliban group due to sectarian hate otherwise they want to force their version of sharia. Murder of Salman taseer, Shahbaz bhatti, attackers got education in sunni tehreek school, recent rallies in favour of mumtaz Qadri .....This is their extremist school. There is a reason sunni tehreek is placed on watch list, and chance of ban in future .

I don't know what you mean by "their version of Sharia". Pakistan is an Isalmic state so wanting Islamic law for Pakistan is well within The Constitutions of Pakistan which clearly states that the state shall be ruled by the Qur'an and Sunnah.

I know you liberals hate the mention of Islam anywhere in Pakistan, but this is the reality,
Furthermore, you should not ignore the fact the Sunnis fully supports the Pakistani army in more aggressive operations against these animals.

Learn to differentiate between wahabis and Sunnis

so again, please stop using such terminology.. thank you

why are you insulting The Sunnah Of The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم by mocking the beard, miswak and surma?

Because that Sunnah is done after one truly realizes the value of the Prophet and his actions. This sunnah is not sunnah.. but forced bull on people by murderous , barbaric nutjobs. Previously Islam was spread through compassion, now these TTP and their symphatizing breed cut open people to shove their barbaric mentality which they parade as Islam into them. All apologists for the TTPs use of Sunnah and Islam are also of the same breed in my view.

Rest in Peace.

I think we should dismantle our Army, why waste their and innocent peoples lives - just handover the damn country to Talibans and start paying Jazzia (as most of Pakistanis are not Muslim as per their rules).

Or maybe this time NS want to complete his hat-trick of getting his a$$ kicked with solid boots.

Because that Sunnah is done after one truly realizes the value of the Prophet and his actions. This sunnah is not sunnah.. but forced bull on people by murderous , barbaric nutjobs. Previously Islam was spread through compassion, now these TTP and their symphatizing breed cut open people to shove their barbaric mentality which they parade as Islam into them. All apologists for the TTPs use of Sunnah and Islam are also of the same breed in my view.

So you're saying it's okay to mock the Sunnah of The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم because the TTP animals are using religion for personal advantage ?
What they are doing is contrary to what Islam teaches, so how can that justify mocking the principles of Islam which includes the Sunnah Of The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم ?

Back
Top Bottom