What's new

Suicide bombing on military vehicle in Fatehjang

Nation is proud of Sacrifices of ISI . They are the sons which give us hope and security of future. Friends love and respect ISI and enemies will leave no chance to defame it.

Looks like there must have been some inside Intel provided to the taliban.

those who are keep blaming our intelligence that this attack was conducted from inside job they should think that Taliban is not just some bunch of Afghani Chtiya or Fata naswaaar peoples, they are funded by RAW , CIA and Afghan Intelligence ,they get their information from the same source they get $$ from . i wont be surprised if CIA or RAW provide them with intelligence or information or travel route of our Intelligence Officers , stop calling it as inside job and abusing those Hero's who are dying for this country ...

any way this is a big blow to our Intelligence two highly ranked officers get Martyr RIP

those who are keep blaming our intelligence that this attack was conducted from inside job they should think that Taliban is not just some bunch of Afghani Chtiya or Fata naswaaar peoples, they are funded by RAW , CIA and Afghan Intelligence ,they get their information from the same source they get $$ from . i wont be surprised if CIA or RAW provide them with intelligence or information or travel route of our Intelligence Officers , stop calling it as inside job and abusing those Hero's who are dying for this country ...

any way this is a big blow to our Intelligence two highly ranked officers get Martyr RIP
agreed the way Afghans have given them safe heavens and the way a coordinated defamation campaign is going on we must not rule out the involvement of outside players

agreed the way Afghans have given them safe heavens and the way a coordinated defamation campaign is going on we must not rule out the involvement of outside players

how can we ? do you know in karachi liyari Taliban and liyari gang war are operating together ? everyone knows who support BLA and provide their leaders accommodation..still we are so blind to see all this ..:hitwall:

First and foremost our hearts go out to the family members and friends of the two military officers and civilians martyred. We understand that these are very difficult times for them and at the same time we strongly condemn this senseless attack. There is no justification for suicide attacks; religiously or morally. The enemy should understand that these coward acts cannot deter the resolve for peace by the people of Pakistan or its military. Rest assured that the perpetrators of these attacks will be tracked and hunted down. We stand united with the people of the region who have already rejected these terrorists in strongest of ways. Together we are working to bring about terror free sustained peace in the entire region.

Abdul Quddus
DET- United States Central Command

its the Afghans who bring the problems....not the people of FATA, though there are misguided elements in FATA no doubt and some bring their baggage with them

and like in ANY country when you have rural to urban migration, the phenomenon takes place because of JOBS and because of SAFETY - both of which are easier to find in the twin cities.

so before the next time you go on some ethno-centric diatribe full of emotional CRAP, keep that in mind before being a jahhil yourself

if you want the Afghans removed, lobby for such measures (I'd support it too, and I hail from FATA this "vermin" area as you would call it)...

Majority of scumbags arrested recently were not Afghans. There was a trader from tribal areas who was caught giving out numbers of local businessmen to TTP recently, but he was released by punjab police due to a "lack of evidence". He wasn't an afghan. Whenever someone's vehicle gets stolen in Islamabad, that person always get called by some guy from fata with a thick pashto accent. My friend's car got stolen and he was called by some guy called "haji" from fata. My friend asked him if he was a muslim considering the name haji, and his reply was "yeh tau karobar hai, Peghambar bhi karobar karta thaa". And as I said, I have no issue with educated people. Both afghans and NDS are the national boogeyman and scapegoat. Truth is, intelligence gathering is done by seemingly pedestrians and local informers. Another friend's grandfather got kidnapped for ransom, where he to give 2 crore for his release. He wasn't kidnapped by afghans...He was a kidnapped by a peshawari taxi driver in Islamabad.
I'm sure your opinion would be different if the tides were reversed. And don't play that racist card lol. My brother's best friend is a Gandapur pathan. And another thing to add. According to reports, all these suicide bombers stay at deobandi madrassahs in rawalpindi before launching attacks.

PS: Some months ago, the house of Savour foods owner was attacked by grenades for not paying ransom.

that is why i said security lapse unko chahia tha k udr railway crossing pa intelligence wala ko rkhta udr hi to car slow hoti hai hence an easy target for suicide bomber and i dont know who were the targets because its not clear whether they were nuclear security officials or ISI officials looking at the destroyed Vigo then i must say ISI officials dont use vigo they mostly use Double cabin army style vehicle SSG and SPD guys use vigo

You are wrong ISI does use VIGO..

Majority of scumbags arrested recently were not Afghans. There was a trader from tribal areas who was caught giving out numbers of local businessmen to TTP recently, but he was released by punjab police due to a "lack of evidence". He wasn't an afghan. Whenever someone's vehicle gets stolen in Islamabad, that person always get called by some guy from fata with a thick pashto accent. My friend's car got stolen and he was called by some guy called "haji" from fata. My friend asked him if he was a muslim considering the name haji, and his reply was "yeh tau karobar hai, Peghambar bhi karobar karta thaa". And as I said, I have no issue with educated people. Both afghans and NDS are the national boogeyman and scapegoat. Truth is, intelligence gathering is done by seemingly pedestrians and local informers. Another friend's grandfather got kidnapped for ransom, where he to give 2 crore for his release. He wasn't kidnapped by afghans...He was a kidnapped by a peshawari taxi driver in Islamabad.
I'm sure your opinion would be different if the tides were reversed. And don't play that racist card lol. My brother's best friend is a Gandapur pathan. And another thing to add. According to reports, all these suicide bombers stay at deobandi madrassahs in rawalpindi before launching attacks.

PS: Some months ago, the house of Savour foods owner was attacked by grenades for not paying ransom.
@Abu Zolfiqar is from FATA himself, he throws entire malba at afghans.
I dont know whether they are really supplying intelligence to taliban, but i agree with you that beside afghans, most of the poor pathans roaming around in attock-pindi region are tribals

@Abu Zolfiqar is from FATA himself, he throws entire malba at afghans.
I dont know whether they are really supplying intelligence to taliban, but i agree with you that beside afghans, most of the poor pathans roaming around in attock-pindi region are tribals

Back
Top Bottom