What's new

Suicide bombing on military vehicle in Fatehjang

leave that Afghan chutyaa talk about who is actually thinktank ? we know who is the think tank but who provided intel ?
Tarnol is famous because terrorist cross it before entering into cities maybe these officials were waiting for that chutya before he blew himself up

They or he probably followed the vehicle leaving the offices.
nai yar tarnol pa intelligence wala pehla se khra hota hai because all the drug dealers and terrorist cross that point before entering into city

Last edited:
Tarnol is famous because terrorist cross it before entering into cities maybe these officials were waiting for that chutya before he blow himself up

nai yar tarnol pa intelligence wala pehla se khra hota hai because all the drug dealers and terrorist cross that point before entering into city
Isn't there a Police training academy in Tarnol. Anyways, these scumbags should realise that General Shareef is a no nonsense kind of officer, he believes in taking knocks but hitting hard.

Two Lt.col Lost their lives today , .. you keep poking the bear again & again after repeated warnings , now don't cry when the Hammer falls.

Isn't there a Police training academy in Tarnol. Anyways, these scumbags should realise that General Shareef is a no nonsense kind of officer, he believes in taking knocks but hitting hard.
i am talikng about tarnol checkpost

Is that military intelligence or ISI?

A suicide bomber blew himself up Wednesday near a vehicle carrying Pakistani military personnel, killing two officers and three civilians, the military said in a statement.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack but suspicion is likely to fall on the Pakistani Taliban or their allies who have often targeted the military in their war against the state.

The military said both of the officers were lieutenant colonels. The officers were on their way to work when the bomber, who was on foot, blew himself up near their truck, said police officer Altaf Ahmad. The civilians were pedestrians who happened to be on the street when the bomb went off, he said.

Thousands of Pakistani forces have been killed by bombings and shootings while battling militants intent on overthrowing the government and establishing a harsh form of Islamic rule across the country.

Militants target troops in the rugged tribal areas bordering Afghanistan on a daily basis but such incidents near the capital are much rarer.

While most attacks usually kill low-ranking soldiers, Wednesday's bombing was significant in that it killed two high-ranking officers.

Meanwhile, clashes in northwestern Pakistan along the border with Afghanistan killed at least two soldiers, the Pakistani government said in a statement. The ministry of foreign affairs said two borders posts came under fire in the Bajaur tribal region Wednesday morning from across the border. The ministry said three people were also wounded.

"Pakistan condemns these unprovoked attacks," the ministry said. "This matter has been raised with the Afghan government in Kabul and with their Embassy in Islamabad. It has been emphasized that Afghanistan must take concrete steps to stop the use of its territory against Pakistan."

Both Pakistan and Afghanistan have accused the other of allowing their territory to be used for attacks against the other.

Officials: Suicide Attack in Pakistan Kills 5 - ABC News

There are so many double cabins. How did the bomber know which one carried intelligence personal? I am sure intel is provided from inside. Terrorist scum have a lot of support from inside our agencies!

Something is off ans fishy about the attack.... This was a planned attack, and attackers knew the route.... @Stealth raised a valid question because surveillance of this particular vehicle mist have been done prior to attack.....

There are so many double cabins. How did the bomber know which one carried intelligence personal? I am sure intel is provided from inside. Terrorist scum have a lot of support from inside our agencies!
True to some extent, but usually people working on sensitive cases keep most trusted of their men on their team,

Something is off ans fishy about the attack.... This was a planned attack, and attackers knew the route.... @Stealth raised a valid question because surveillance of this particular vehicle mist have been done prior to attack.....

I think judging from the rants of user Pak-one who seems educated, I will not be surprised if there are potential Pak-one like figures working in the army leaking key information to their "supposed" brethren.

I think judging from the rants of user Pak-one who seems educated, I will not be surprised if there are potential Pak-one like figures working in the army leaking key information to their "supposed" brethren.
There had been cases where information about the location or venue had been released but nothing more then that.
But thenall you need is the location to carryout attack like these.

Its getting to a point where in action iz becoming criminal...
This cannot be let to continue.
Strongest possible action needed...

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un ( إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎)
Bomb the sh!t outta these talibani scum bags,,,

Back
Top Bottom