What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intelligence Agencies already know where they are , but due to political pressure they are unable to move again the big fish , once the interim govt kicks in , you will see the difference .

Since when did Intelligence Agencies become susceptible to political pressures? They have always done whatever they wanted in the past. Why change that now? Is this pressure internal or external?

@somebozo Read or watch a video on what Maulana Abul Kalam Azad said about what will happen to Pakistan after partition.

He predicted exact same things that happened.

A young man, Azad was also exposed to the modern intellectual life of Kolkata, the then capital of British-ruled India and the centre of cultural and political life. He began to doubt the traditional ways of his father and secretly diversified his studies. Azad learned English through intensive personal study and began learning Western philosophy, history and contemporary politics by reading advanced books and modern periodicals. Azad grew disillusioned with Islamic teachings and was inspired by the modern views of Muslim educationalist Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, who had promoted rationalism. Increasingly doubtful of religious dogma, Azad entered a period of self-described about atheist and about sin that lasted for almost a decade.[6][11]

This probably disillusioned Kalam from religion and bought him more close to modern education and science than quran and hadees! In Pakistan the opposite was true. We abandoned education and science in favor of Quran and Hadees!

One of the problem I had during my Quran classes was that i couldn't stop laughing at some really absurd stuff taught to us. Abdul Kalam went through the same phase and discovered modern education to quench his curiosity!

The thing is some time there is no choice , it is very hard to choose , for example if two of your best Friends are held captive & you can only save one & the other will be killed which one will you save ?

If Agencies move against them Now , it will cause problems , more people will be killed , elections will be postponed , and in the end , even if we capture the big fish , their spawns will be their , a new leader will be chosen & he will have the support of the same people & the loop will begin once again .

I am not saying it is Right , I am saying it is necessary . some times you have to make a choice , to loose 100 or to loose 1000 .

No amount of tactic need is an excuse for mass murder of hundreds of innocent Pakistanis. As a matter of fact the criminal silence of agencies and government over this matter entitles Hazaras to launch their own independence movement and then all of ghairat bridage will start chanting ghaadar ghaadar!

And no amount of tactical support can come from the terrorists! It is rather failure of state and agencies.

again your lack of knowledge effects your judgement , every thing you know you know through TV , newspaper & internet Articles , which is hardly 10% of what the truth is , but i am & will never go into that .

if you want system to change , Change yourself First .

There is no TV in my house, if you want to change stop stereotyping.

Last edited by a moderator:

No amount of tactic need is an excuse for mass murder of hundreds of innocent Pakistanis. As a matter of fact the criminal silence of agencies and government over this matter entitles Hazaras to launch their own independence movement and then all of ghairat bridage will start chanting ghaadar ghaadar!

And no amount of tactical support can come from the terrorists! It is rather failure of state and agencies.

There is no TV in my house, if you want to change stop stereotyping.

It is better for both of us if i don't reply to you , as you clearly dont understand what is going on. :)

You keep wishing for a perfect world .

It is better for both of us if i don't reply to you , as you clearly dont understand what is going on. :)

You keep wishing for a perfect world .

LeJ has just called for a public mass murder campaign of Hazara's and have threaten that 20 such trucks await instructions to blow up Hazaras.

In a sane and civilized country, this would have lead to national security crisis, presidential level meetings, curfew, door to door search and large scale operations against the extremist and suspect LeJ Jihadis. But offcourse, In Pakistan all is well just another day another news.

20 trucks x 1ton = 20 Tons of explosive
Not a joke my dear!

For any Pakistan from Hazara community, there self-esteem and pride has been floored to lowest!

LeJ has just called for a public mass murder campaign of Hazara's and have threaten that 20 such trucks await instructions to blow up Hazaras.

In a sane and civilized country, this would have lead to national security crisis, presidential level meetings, curfew, door to door search and large scale operations against the extremist and suspect LeJ Jihadis. But offcourse, In Pakistan all is well just another day another news.

20 trucks x 1ton = 20 Tons of explosive
Not a joke my dear!

For any Pakistan from Hazara community, there self-esteem and pride has been floored to lowest!

They(LEJ) are psyschopaths, they do this every week , trying to justify their actions , however no one buys that , they are hated every where .

however things are way more complicated then they look on paper , and saying we ahve 20 trucks does not mean they acctually have them .. it is more of an intimidation tactic .

They(LEJ) are psyschopaths, they do this every week , trying to justify their actions , however no one buys that , they are hated every where .

however things are way more complicated then they look on paper , and saying we ahve 20 trucks does not mean they acctually have them .. it is more of an intimidation tactic .

Kill the ba$$tards and put blame on TTP

Protest at 12 pm @ governor house Lahore.

this is one protest that I am confirming. join us.

Useless & waste of time, i mean will it acheive anything? How many protests happened before what were the results? Pakistan need a bloody revolution against terrorists, polititions, exteremists, jageerdars/waderas/sardars/feudals, and other cancerous groups. How long will innocent Pakistanis(civilians & army personnal) keep on dying like chickens? How long? Can protest give us the answeres? No it never had.

however things are way more complicated then they look on paper , and saying we have 20 trucks does not mean they actually have them .. it is more of an intimidation tactic .

All these terrorist organizations are Part of ISI Family and are managed By General In charge of ISI As far as most of us are concerned.Killing of shias and other Minorities didn't just start . Its been happening for a long long time so the excuse its complicated or takes time to solve doesn't apply here.

Just before all this happens 3 suicide bomber trainers and Bomb Making experts walked out and i mean literally walked out of Military custody from Quetta, How does that happens? Not going to sugar quote it or call it complicated it is what it looks like full and 100% Support to Terrorist.

Frog(Pakistan Army) can only carry the scorpion(T.T.P=L.E.J=S.S.P) so far before the scorpion bites it 2.

@American Pakistani @darkinsky
You do realize that it is an Indian member who started the thread? And that the first couple of pages was all Indians expressing condolences, and that it was some time before Pakistanis even bothered to comment?

If you are more angry about the possibility of Indians trolling than about this horrific incident itself, it shows your misplaced priorities, your misplaced sensitivity and misplaced outrage. Btw no Indian has expressed happiness at the incident, like Bangladeshis did at the death of a blogger, in the BD section.

If i go in indian r@p3 related threads & post comments like Maharatris r@ping Utter Pradeshis, or indian Punjabis terrorizing Assamese & killing them or anything like this how will you feel? Your indian members took full advantage of these incidents, goo check out previous pages where indian trolls posting comments like "Punjabis murdering Balochs"(when this victims are not even Balochs but Hazaras & they are martyred by BLA-TTP terrorist rats), if i were a Mod i would ban these kind of @$$h0les posting $h1t.

Also indian starting this thread not in support of Pakistanis but for point scoring & defaming Pakistan, i can gurantee you about some indian troll members who just love to flame Pakistani threads & troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these terrorist organizations are Part of ISI Family and are managed By General In charge of ISI As far as most of us are concerned.Killing of shias and other Minorities didn't just start . Its been happening for a long long time so the excuse its complicated or takes time to solve doesn't apply here.

Just before all this happens 3 suicide bomber trainers and Bomb Making experts walked out and i mean literally walked out of Military custody from Quetta, How does that happens? Not going to sugar quote it or call it complicated it is what it looks like full and 100% Support to Terrorist.

Frog(Pakistan Army) can only carry the scorpion(T.T.P=L.E.J=S.S.P) so far before the scorpion bites it 2.

I cant reply to the delusional people , so have a nice day.

Pakistan is undergoing sectarian cleansing. 55 Shias killed one day is nothing? This process will not and cannot stop until all Shia are eliminated from the land of the pure. You ain’t seen nothing yet.

Taliban/Lashkar Jhangvi supporters and proponents of Khilafat have hardened their hearts towards killing of innocent humans because they think this what Quran and Hadith say. I know of at least one member of this forum who despite claiming to be authority on Quran and Hadith will not condemn his darling Taliban and their allies.

Pakistan is full of such bigotry. You will hear a few remarks condemning the killing but not the killers until another such incident makes the headlines. I am ashamed to be part of a society full of people who are not worthy of belonging to the human race.

But who cares about the opinion of a liberal jerk when there are 72 houries awaiting in heaven for the killers of Shias?

Truth will set you free 84 dead bodies and counting isn't a delusion plus i prefer to moron you go ahead and have a nice day.

Good for you .

It is easy to criticize then to acctually do somethign yourself . if mourning would have made things better , Kashmir , Palestine would have been freed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom