What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
All yoru information is based on news Articles & internet search , i would hardly call si credible . so its better to stay out of the things which you dont understand .

Well, the actual number of bomb blasts and innocent people killed is very credible and clear for all to see and understand.

This murder and mayhem makes for two possibilities: the intelligence agencies are either incompetent and therefore powerless to stop these murderers, or have lost control of their own assets who are doing these terrorist acts.

You are right that I do not have the information necessary to decide between these two possibilities. But then again, either possibility does not reflect well on the agencies and clearly points to their failure.

my question may sound a bit gross but i sincerely want to know this.why are shias being targeted again and again but not hindus or christians?I know the history and the story of animosity between shias and sunnis but there is nothing in that to hate each other to the extent of killing.Someone who is well acquainted with pak society,plz answer this.Infact hindus shld be no 1 enemies for these terrorists if they truly want to follow quran and muhammad(as hindus are pagans like arabs of muhmd time)

To incite hatred against two dearly brothers Sunnis & Shias.

I wonder why Iran see it with pleasure, either Iran should denounce tall claims of being voice of Shias in the world or ask Hazara community to be take refuge in Iran.

Ayatollahs, are you watching this ? shame on you!

Are you serious right now?
Even now, many Pakistani members here are criticizing Iran for having 'cultural' centers in Pakistan and even accuse us of 'arming Shias' in Pakistan.But I don't remember the last time a Pakistani Shia blowing up himself and kill innocent people.
Iran always condemns attacks on innocent civilians in Pakistan,what else can we do?
PressTV - Iran condemns terrorist attacks on Pakistani Shia Muslims

PressTV - Iran condemns deadly attacks in Pakistan

Iran condemns attack on Pakistani pilgrims’ convoy

During the last 2 decades, thousands of innocent Shias and also Sunni civilians have been killed by these animals, yet I don't remember a major operation of Pakistani ISI or army on these thugs.ISI is one of the best intelligence services in the world, and now they can't capture some nutjobs who kill people to meet their 72 virgins?I can't believe it.

Shias in Pakistan are being targeted systematically, and once they organised an armed group called Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan, and guess what are their objectives? Don't they have a right to take up arms and fight back when government and army don't have any desire to protect them?

Sipah-e-Muhammad's primarily aim was to target the leaders of Sipah-e-Sahaba and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi. Sipah-e-Muhammad also lost support and was weakened by a major crackdown by the Punjab Police. However, with the subsequent rise in violence against Shiites, it was thought to be reforming.

The movement was strong in various Shiite communities in Pakistan, and in the majority Shiite town of Thokar Niaz Baig ran a "virtual state within a state" in the 1990s.

Blaming Iran here is not fair in any way.Iran may support Shias in Pakistan ideologically and I don't say it's right or wrong, but we don't give them suicide belts to kill people.There is no need, because they won't do it.

On a side note, these animals who kill people are neither Sunni or Muslim.They may claim it,but it's not true.True Sunnis in Pakistan have lived with Shias peacefully for many years.Where was all these killings back then when there was no Taliban, Lashkare Sahaba or Al-Qaeda?

It is so sad day 85 innocent souls(mostly Shias) had departed & fat @$$ govt sitting on their @$$3$.

Dawn says there is sporadic sounds of Gunfire. Any report why ?

Bullets are fired in Air to prevent people from rushing to the attack site in case their is a secondary device to kill rescue teams.

If i go in indian r@p3 related threads & post comments like Maharatris r@ping Utter Pradeshis, or indian Punjabis terrorizing Assamese & killing them or anything like this how will you feel? Your indian members took full advantage of these incidents, goo check out previous pages where indian trolls posting comments like "Punjabis murdering Balochs"(when this victims are not even Balochs but Hazaras & they are martyred by BLA-TTP terrorist rats), if i were a Mod i would ban these kind of @$$h0les posting $h1t.Also indian starting this thread not in support of Pakistanis but for point scoring & defaming Pakistan, i can gurantee you about some indian troll members who just love to flame Pakistani threads & troll.
Buddy, you already do. I remember each and every thread opened by Pakistanis on every rape news in India. All took flavor in targeting India. Mods who know that this is a banned topic gave a reason that its a world wide news so they will allow it. I then ask make a sticky, they still didn't make.

Many of your friends made worst comments and guess what they called all Indians rapists and when Indians got angry, they got banned, not your friends.

Then that Shahrukh khan incident and Indian Muslim beard incident. Look at those threads it has over 30 pages. I mean seriously an actor and a Beard of Indian Muslim is such a big case for you all.

You all called Afzal Guru an innocent man and every single person from Pakistan called us names.

Also, I have been seeing that there are many news like 3 people killed in bomb blast and 15 people killed in Karachi wasn't even discussed on this forum. Then at the same time you blame that too many India related threads. FYI, most of those threads are on Indian social issues which has nothing to do with Pakistan and they are opened by Pakistanis.

So, this is nothing but reactionary phenomenon. As for taking advantage, we haven't gone to the level the other posters go to.

From toilets, to rape, poverty, hunger etc, all brought by Pakistanis, Chinese, Bangladeshis and God knows from every corner of earth just bash India and Indians. If I start mentioning each and every post made to laugh and taunt us, it will become a forum itself.

So don't play victim card. We understand how bad and angry you feel, just imagine what we feel when people tells that Mumbai attack in 26/11 will start happening after 2014 and all Pakistanis defend Hafeez Saeed, who lives freely in your country.

Think what we are feeling since 1989. Pakistan has carried out such attacks in India every where. Here Shias are targeted by Sunnis because of their faith.

Your Jehadis killed Indians on local trains, hotels, just because they were Indians and going to do their work to feed their family.
Next day, they resumed their local train rides because they have to work.

I was born in late 1980s and only places more known to me in J&K are Kupwara, Baramula, Poonch etc. just because I used to read news on bomb blasts and dozens of innocent killed in those places. This is the common attribute of all Indians on this forum, the pain of death of Innocents are ingrained in us. So, don't think we feel happy, what you are feeling for a decade, we have been experiencing it for more than 2 decades.

Bullets are fired in Air to prevent people from rushing to the attack site in case their is a secondary device to kill rescue teams.

The first major incident in Quetta this year did precisely that: a second bomb blast to kill and injure the rescuers.

Even now, many Pakistani members here are criticizing Iran for having 'cultural' centers in Pakistan and even accuse us of 'arming Shias' in Pakistan.But I don't remember the last time a Pakistani Shia blowing up himself and kill innocent people.

Those members are dumb & got no clue. IMO Saudi Arabia nor Iran are to be blamed. Shias & Sunnis are brothers it is terrorists who need to be dealt with iron fist. As i said earlier it would be good if these incidents spark a bloody revolution which will solve the miseries of not only Shias but Sunnis too.

Buddy, you already do. I remember each and every thread opened by Pakistanis on every rape news in India. All took flavor in targeting India. Mods who know that this is a banned topic gave a reason that its a world wide news so they will allow it. I then ask make a sticky, they still didn't make.

Many of your friends made worst comments and guess what they called all Indians rapists and when Indians got angry, they got banned, not your friends.

It may be due to indians who call Pakistanis terrorists. But i may add that if any Pakistani did point scoring there it was a very cheap act on their part.

Then that Shahrukh khan incident and Indian Muslim beard incident. Look at those threads it has over 3 pages. I mean seriously an actor and a Beard of Indian Muslim is such a big case for you all.

You all called Afzal Guru an innocent man and every single person from Pakistan called us names.

Also, I have been seeing that there are many news like 3 people killed in bomb blast and 15 people killed in Karachi wasn't even discussed on this forum. Then at the same time you blame that too many India related threads. FYI, most of those threads are on Indian social issues which has nothing to do with Pakistan and they are opened by Pakistanis.

So, this is nothing but reactionary phenomenon. As for taking advantage, we haven't gone to the level the other posters go to.

From toilets, to rape, poverty, hunger etc, all brought by Pakistanis, Chinese, Bangladeshis and God knows from every corner of earth just bash India and Indians. If I start mentioned each and every post made to laugh and taunt us, it will become a forum itself.

So don't play victim card. We understand how bad and angry you feel, just imagine what we feel when people tells that Mumbai attack in 26/11 will start happening after 214 and all Pakistanis defend Hafeez Saeed, who lives freely in your country.

Think what we are feeling since 1989. Pakistan has carried out such attacks in India every where. Here Shias are targeted by Sunnis because of their faith.

Your Jehadis killed Indians on local trains, hotels, just because they were Indians and going to do their work to feed their family.
Next day, they resumed their local train rides because they have to work.

I was born in late 1980s and only places more known to me in J&K are Kupwara, Baramula, Poonch etc. just because I used to read news on bomb blasts and dozens of innocent killed in those places. This is the common attribute of all Indians on this forum, the pain of death of Innocents are ingrained in us. So, don't think we feel happy, what you are feeling for a decade, we have been experiencing it for more than 2 decades.

Sir jee you are bringing a full load of offtopics, do you want me post everything which is the root cause of all this? Who occupied Pakistani lands since 47? Who occupied Kashmir, Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh Manvadar? Who took advantage of Pakistan's internal affairs & break it in two? You are one of the indian members who i respect but don't bring bias, you have to look everything since 47. Pakistan's leader & founder always wished & said he want to see relations between Pakistan & india as of Canada & USA. Clapping is done with two hands my friend, it's not like you expecting Pakistan to back off in every issue. Lets keep this thread clean from bringing further offtopics.

Useless & waste of time, i mean will it acheive anything? How many protests happened before what were the results? Pakistan need a bloody revolution against terrorists, polititions, exteremists, jageerdars/waderas/sardars/feudals, and other cancerous groups. How long will innocent Pakistanis(civilians & army personnal) keep on dying like chickens? How long? Can protest give us the answeres? No it never had.

you are most welcome to start then,

just to put your emotions in perspective, protests is the first stage of revolutionary change, please understand revolution is a phenomena...

It may be due to indians who call Pakistanis terrorists. But i may add that if any Pakistani did point scoring there it was a very cheap act on their part.Sir jee you are bring a full load of offtopics, do you want me post everything which is the root cause of all this? Who occupied Pakistani lands since 47? Who occupied Kashmir, Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh Manvadar? Who took advantage of Pakistan's internal affairs & break it in two? You are one of the indian members who i respect but don't bring bias, you have to look everything since 47. Pakistan's leader & founder always wished & said he want to see relations between Pakistan & india as of Canada & USA. Clapping is done with two hands my friend, it's not like you expecting Pakistan to back off in every issue. Lets keep this thread clean from bringing further offtopics.
Buddy, I am ready to talk on all those issues and all banned topics. I think they are necessary to be discussed so that we can tell about what exactly is happening in India.

I just want to say that most of the Indians here understand what you are feeling over this incident. I know how your general soldiers feel and civilians feel. We all have so thing common. But we have to be unbiased when it comes to report and stop these trollers. Only Indians can shut up Indians and Pakistanis can shut their compatriots. If someone else tries, things get out of hand.

Hope this is followed by every one. I have accepted wrong done by India and Indian forces in every field and meddling in other's matters. I know there are so many evils in my country and my friends in real life how much I target these Hypocrites in my country.

The largest religion in India is not Hinduism, its Hypocritism.

But I agree we should go back to the topic. This post is for all other posters who think we are happy on this incident. No, we are not.

Cheers.

What are these "miseries" of shi'at Ali and sunni?

Every day life. Electricity. Gas. Water. Food. Education. Health. Law and order. Justice. Security. All these issues affect everybody, not matter which sect you belong too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom