What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so heartbreaking. Just last month, 100 of them died and now again. Govt. and Army generals sitting comfortably in their air conditioned room not giving a cr@p. Fcuk this country's leadership.

you are most welcome to start then,

just to put your emotions in perspective, protests is the first stage of revolutionary change, please understand revolution is a phenomena...

Kyun hamein phansana chahtay ho Leader sahab...jis tarah media TuQ ko keh raha hai k "ye bala kahan say tapak pari" yehi haal mujh najeez ka hona hai. SC mujh say pochay gi aap iss mulk k loyal citizen nahi hain.:astagh:

my question may sound a bit gross but i sincerely want to know this.why are shias being targeted again and again but not hindus or christians?I know the history and the story of animosity between shias and sunnis but there is nothing in that to hate each other to the extent of killing.Someone who is well acquainted with pak society,plz answer this.Infact hindus shld be no 1 enemies for these terrorists if they truly want to follow quran and muhammad(as hindus are pagans like arabs of muhmd time)

1. Because Hindus or Christians are too small in number don't posses any power to hit back which will not crate instability in Pakistan that killing of Shias can do.

2. We have two countries who claim that they implemented true Islamic system and want others to follow them, they indoctrinate and support their proxies to maintain their influence. Syria, Bahrain, Iraq are also example.

3. Baluchistan is also important from geopolitical point of view

1. Because Hindus or Christians are too small in number don't posses any power to hit back which will not crate instability in Pakistan that killing of Shias can do.

2. We have two countries who claim that they implemented true Islamic system and want others to follow them, they indoctrinate and support their proxies to maintain their influence. Syria, Bahrain, Iraq are also example.

3. Baluchistan is also important from geopolitical point of view

Can you name some Iranian proxies in Pakistan with proof that Iran is arming them?

LoveIcon;3932652]1. Because Hindus or Christians are too small in number don't posses any power to hit back which will not crate instability in Pakistan that killing of Shias can do.

How many hits have shia taken so far and not hit back

Again all those countries u mentioned look at who is on receiving end so if i was to go by your logic then victim counts should be even on both sides yet all we see shia on receiving end day in day out.

This means one country(Iran) is getting the blame for it but not really active cause other wise attaching bombs to water tankers and blowing them doesn't take a genius. while the other country(Saudi Arabia) is fully active and providing full support to its Members.
3. Baluchistan is also important from geopolitical point of view.

My friend one cant stick a finger up locals a.ss and say why aren't they happy wrong has been done to balochs for a very very long time.we should recognize it and fix it .

please don't come back to me and tell me its complicated Its not.

@LoveIcon
so u r implying that iran and saudi arabia are behind this bad blood.I can understand iran being a neighbour may have any gains in destabilizing pak but why would saudi do that?one more thing is it is not easy to incite anyone against anyone when there are no deep rooted causes or hate.if inciting hate is that easy pakistan can ignite fire in india by turning one community or religion against the other.given the diversity of india it is much more easier to destabilize india than pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you name some Iranian proxies in Pakistan with proof that Iran is arming them?

We have Tried our best to get permission from our mullahs to retaliate answer is simple there isn't any where in Islam that we can give you to kill just have patience.

Few Hot heads who refused to listen were captured BY ISI(Inter Saudi Intelligence agency) with in few days never to be seen again or even tried in courts.

@Cheetah786 People sometimes snap and take up arms saying Enough is Enough. Same happened in India in Naxalite aread where State oppressed the local people, deny them their rights etc. and then they snapped, the extremists have a huge potential extremists who are angry, young and wants to fight against the establishment. But this was economic and social reason.

Similar thing can happen here. LeJ release calling that there are nearly 20 such trucks can cause panic and common Shia to retaliate and take Law in his own hands.

Its a ripe situation for extremists.

@CHEETAH
I was also wondering the same.If iran was in any way behind this conflict,why is it always that shias are the people who are on the receiving end.can you tell me what benefit saudi gets by destabilizing or killing shias in pak.why would they do it when shias are living peacefully in saudi with separate set of laws for them.If saudis really want to kill shias why would they treat them so nicely in their country.I think pakistanis got so used to blaming outsiders for all their faults and evils.

Tehreek-e-Jaferia Pakistan (TJP) meaning 'movement of the followers of Fiqah-e-Jaferia’, the dominant Shia outfit in Pakistan was formed in 1992. The origin of TJP can be traced to the Tehreek Nifaz Fiqah-e-Jafria (TNFJ) meaning ‘movement for the implementation of Fiqah-e-Jafreia' (a school of Islamic jurisprudence which is traced back to its founder Imam Jafar Sadiq) which was formed in 1979 to protect the interests of the Shiite minority and to spread the ideas of Ayatollah Khomeini, the Iranian leader who led the successful Islamic Revolution that overthrew the Shah of Iran in 1979. It is widely believed that the Sunni clergy considered the name of Tehreek Nifaz-e-Fiqah-e-Jaferia as being offensive and opposed the Shias, a minority sect demanding the imposition of their fiqah (a school of Islamic jurisprudence) in a Sunni majority Pakistan. Following this backlash, the Shia leadership is reported to have changed the name from TNFJ to Tehreek-e-Jaferia Pakistan (TJP) in 1994. It is also believed that the outfit changed its nomenclature because the party, under Allama Arif Husseini, wanted to extend its membership to the non-Shias also.

The objectives projected by the TJP are: the creation of a society based on ‘pure Islam’, the protection of social, political and religious rights of Shiites, the propaganda of Shiite ideas, coordination of all Pakistani Shiite organisations and the fight against imperialism. It also believes in Islamic egalitarianism and social justice. Two TJP members are also members of the Pakistani Parliament. The TJP is reported to have links with the Iranian clergy. The outfit source its finances from the Shiite community in Pakistan, Iran as well as certain commercial groups.
The Tehreek-e-Jaferia Pakistan, led by Allama Syed Sajid Ali Naqvi, is a well-organised outfit, which effectively represents the interests of the Shia community in Pakistan with a significant following in Jhang. In recent years, as a result of increased pressure from the Sunnis, the TJP has preferred to adopt a more reconciliatory and accommodating posture than in the past when it appeared more assertive and threatening vis-à-vis the government and Sunnis. The TJP has several affiliated organisations, including Sipah-e-Abbas, Sipah-e-Ahl-Bait and youth bodies like the Imamia Students Organisation and the Imamia Organisation, which are reported to play an active role. Since 1994, the Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan (SMP), a splinter group of the TJP with a significant following in Jhang has emerged as a prominent Shia terrorist outfit involved in anti-SSP campaigns, violence and target killings. The TJP is one of the five outfits that have been proscribed by President Pervez Musharraf on January 12, 2002.

Tehreek-e-Jaferia Pakistan,Terrorist Group of Pakistan

The Tehrik-e-Jafaria, Pakistan (TJP) (Urdu: تحریکِ جعفریہ‎, lit. Shia Movement ) also called Tehrik-e-Islami is a Shia political party in Pakistan. It was formed in 1979 with the name Tehrik-e-Nafaz-e-Fiqah-e-Jafaria (تحریکِ نفاذِ فقہ جعفریہ, lit. Shia-law implementation movement)

It was formerly known as Tehrik-e Nefaz-e Fiqh-e Jafria. Allama Arif Hussain al-Hussaini, a student of Ayatollah Khomeini who led the Iranian Revolution, was the group's leader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tehrik-e-Jafaria

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/sindh/datasheet/Sectarianviolencesindh2012.htm
Go through the portal I'm sure you will get aware of Sunni killings done by them .

@Cheetah786 People sometimes snap and take up arms saying Enough is Enough. Same happened in India in Naxalite aread where State oppressed the local people, deny them their rights etc. and then they snapped, the extremists have a huge potential extremists who are angry, young and wants to fight against the establishment. But this was economic and social reason.

Similar thing can happen here. LeJ release calling that there are nearly 20 such trucks can cause panic and common Shia to retaliate and take Law in his own hands.

Yesterday Shia militia have killed several Sunnis in Karachi as a Reaction . They were the one who took law in their hands first, If you get through the correct history .

@LoveIcon
so u r implying that iran and saudi arabia are behind this bad blood.I can understand iran being a neighbour may have any gains in destabilizing pak but why would saudi do that?one more thing is it is not easy to incite anyone against anyone when there are no deep rooted causes or hate.if inciting hate is that easy pakistan can ignite fire in india by turning one community or religion against the other.given the diversity of india it is much more easier to destabilize india than pakistan.

Why would Iran benefit from destabilizing Pakistan?
Haven't we gave enough blood and lives of Iranians for Jundallah, the terrorist thugs who were hiding in Pakistan's Baluchistan?
Since their leader was arrested and executed, their hands are cut from Iran.My point is, Iran loses the most from a destabilized Pakistan, same as India, Afghanistan.

You know what the frustrating part is the agency thats suppose to stop this kind of thing from happening is actually the one making it happen.

Kyun hamein phansana chahtay ho Leader sahab...jis tarah media TuQ ko keh raha hai k "ye bala kahan say tapak pari" yehi haal mujh najeez ka hona hai. SC mujh say pochay gi aap iss mulk k loyal citizen nahi hain.:astagh:

haha... lala uskay sath tou acha hi howa... aaj koe channel bhi uska jalsa nahi dekha raha tha, except PTV :P

baki ap samajhdar ho !!

I just stated the fact behind Shia-Sunni rivalry and it's general not specific to Pakistan.

You know what the frustrating part is the agency thats suppose to stop this kind of thing from happening is actually the one making it happen.

To me that does not make sense. Law and order and preventing terrorism need teamwork between all the law enforcing agencies. Why blame only one agency? And I still don't understand why such an agency would make bomb blasts like this happen?

I will go back to what I said before: I think all the agencies are trying their best to stop these attacks, but sadly they are not successful 100% of the time. That is the nature of the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom