What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
last question before i go to bed.
would the fate of pakistan have been any different if nwfp and balochistan were not parts of it?how much is the culture or politics of those people spilled into punjab and sindh(i mean the barbarity and tribal mentality)?

Why would Iran benefit from destabilizing Pakistan?
Haven't we gave enough blood and lives of Iranians for Jundallah, the terrorist thugs who were hiding in Pakistan's Baluchistan?
Since their leader was arrested and executed, their hands are cut from Iran.My point is, Iran loses the most from a destabilized Pakistan, same as India, Afghanistan.
They will blame US, India, Israel, KSA and now you are in this league too. They will blame everyone else not themselves. Its a conspiracy against their nation and all problems are created by some external element.

@LoveIcon
so u r implying that iran and saudi arabia are behind this bad blood.I can understand iran being a neighbour may have any gains in destabilizing pak but why would saudi do that?one more thing is it is not easy to incite anyone against anyone when there are no deep rooted causes or hate.if inciting hate is that easy pakistan can ignite fire in india by turning one community or religion against the other.given the diversity of india it is much more easier to destabilize india than pakistan.

For the first part of your post, you need to learn more about geopolitics. For highlighted part yes - no one just go to an country and incite people to take arm. It's a long process started with hate speeches, occasional fights and then killing. Muslims of India are also on this path if you observe closely but the process is slow because they themselves are minority.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LoveIcon People have been saving this for 65 years. And don't bring in Indian Muslims.

Shia or Sunni, they are Pakistani and whatever they do is done by Pakistanis. Blame can't be shifted to Iran etc. If Iranian clergy is involved then I can think about it, but I won't blame entire Iran or its people for mess in our country.

Why would Iran benefit from destabilizing Pakistan?
Haven't we gave enough blood and lives of Iranians for Jundallah, the terrorist thugs who were hiding in Pakistan's Baluchistan?
Since their leader was arrested and executed, their hands are cut from Iran.My point is, Iran loses the most from a destabilized Pakistan, same as India, Afghanistan.

When both KSA & Iran are to lose from destabilized Pakistan than who can be possibly supporting them? I just want to listen your rational point of view and no way i am shifting blame on others, because it's actual people who are executing this plan are Pakistan and it's responsibility of Pakistan to secure and maintain it's integrity.

last question before i go to bed.
would the fate of pakistan have been any different if nwfp and balochistan were not parts of it?how much is the culture or politics of those people spilled into punjab and sindh(i mean the barbarity and tribal mentality)?

Believe it or not Baluchistan & Khyber-Pukhtookhwa (NWFP) + The Tribal Areas - They were one of the most peaceful & safe places in the country with exceptionally low levels of law & order related violence in those areas especially the Tribal Areas.

So no its not their fault its ours !

loveicon
u might have seen that akbaruddin speech and came to the conclusion that muslims are going to stage a civil war in india.let me tell you,in the past decade muslims in india have become much milder than they used to.many of them dont love india but still they know very well they cant take on hindus who have become more sensitive or intolerant than they ever were.religion in india is a sensitive issue in india.ppl atleast outwardly respect other ppls beliefs and sentiments.

@LoveIcon People have been saving this for 65 years. And don't bring in Indian Muslims.

Shia or Sunni, they are Pakistani and whatever they do is done by Pakistanis. Blame can't be shifted to Iran etc. If Iranian clergy is involved then I can think about it, but I won't blame entire Iran or its people for mess in our country.

First of all I didn't brought India into equation, was simply replying to comment so no need to jump and point gun on me.

And i don't want to go into past 65 years because it's completely different debate and those 65 years don't revolve only around Zia. There was Sikandar Mirza, Yahya Khan, Zulifqar Butto & Banazir Bhutto as well. I am also not blaming Iran for this mess because this mess is created by traitor of Pakistan, others only took/taking advantage to fulfill their objectives.

Think about it - as soon as the Afghan war ended in about 1988, immediately the Kashmiri insurgency broke out in 1988-1989 and that kep the mujaheddin vets and the whole insurgency industry running with no backlash. But once after the 9/11 and Parliament attack, India started putting the screws on the LoC and massively upgrading the patrolling on the borders which in tur reduced the inflitration inside our territory. Now the mujaheddin who were trained for the war against India (with a heavy dose of Islamism for use against Hindu India) suddenly found they were out of employment and went to the next nearest place where they could ply the only trade they knew. That was in Pakistan itself against those whom they found were lesser Muslims, as opposed to them purer Muslims or atleast they provided a ready pool of trained fighters for money or idealogy. I dont know why you would dismiss that outright.
KS, I agree with you, India has certainly done a good job in controlling its border, but come on, you don't want to give any credit to Musharraf?

loveicon
u might have seen that akbaruddin speech and came to the conclusion that muslims are going to stage a civil war in india.let me tell you,in the past decade muslims in india have become much milder than they used to.many of them dont love india but still they know very well they cant take on hindus who have become more sensitive or intolerant than they ever were.religion in india is a sensitive issue in india.ppl atleast outwardly respect other ppls beliefs and sentiments.

India is not topic here - and no my comment is not based on Akbaruddin's speech because that's not against Muslim sect but is against Hindus, so that speech has nothing to do with shia-sunni rivalry. Now go to bed and sleep tight.

there is no scope for any community to start a civil war in india as hindus generally are peaceful people. ya the occasional riots keep on happening as long as muslims dont give importance to education.
a muslim waging a war in india can happen only in a pakistani or a bangladeshi dream.i think u have seen the reaction of entire hindu community to a speech of akbaruddin and what was his fate later on? so if just a speech can spark such a reaction,how can anyone dare to go to extreme levels?gudnite

The question is " IF". In Indian and Pakistani police system, local police knows all these crooks very well, but they avoid to touch either they are strong or have big political backup. If today give free hand to police, all these criminal will disappear from earth. But unfortunately this political system is full of flaws and judicial system sucks big time.

Believe it or not Baluchistan & Khyber-Pukhtookhwa (NWFP) + The Tribal Areas - They were one of the most peaceful & safe places in the country with exceptionally low levels of law & order related violence in those areas especially the Tribal Areas.

So no its not their fault its ours !

Its not the fault of anyone of us. This is the gr8 game to put mess in Pakistan. Lots of Positive vibs about Pakistan is not digestable to most of our enemies. Peace related deals with Taliban, TAP/IP, Gawadar, Abu Dhabi Investment, all these positive news are hurting them badly. And they are trying their level best to put China away from the region and also put conflict between Shia Iran and Sunni Pakistan. So don't get fooled.. and start telling whole world the unity steps formed by our forefathers, where Aqeeda explains your religion and Fiqa only tells the practice.. not otherway around which our enemy want to impose into our minds..

Shia, Sunni, Barvelli, Salafi all are different types of Same Religion and that is ISLAM... And we all are proud to be Pakistani Muslims ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom