What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
These well planned attacks cant happen unless it has support from Army/ISI but again everyone here is giving clean chit.

I would not say the whole institution but yes, there is no accountability, the govt. cannot dictate squat to the PA and hence ISI is not accountable to anyone..

Can you post the news item where LeJ calls for 20 such truck bombs - I could not find it.

Check post http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ls-55-shias-injures-165-a-19.html#post3932046

To the less emotional people....you cannot stop shia and sunni fight each other,and you cannot stop shia and sunnni calling each other wrong...
The best that can be done is to keep the fight intellectual and idiological...not actual...

You have to let Shia and sunni scholors bad mouth each other..By doing so you let them let out their anger in an admissible way
You have to stop either of the fro getting hold of arms and ammunition,and thats the best you can do.

This bombing was on too large a scale to be just religious fanatics having a go at each other...there is much more to it..mainly political.
*See you caused our government to fall and brought in governor rule,now take the tanker and die*
That was the message...
If you are naive or bigoted enough to beleive that it was a pure religious fight...you may go hide as the religious fanatics have gone too strong and nothing cam be done about it...

This shia sunni 7th century BS came form the middle east as an extension of Arab-Persian rivalry. And cannot be controlled unless and until religion is bought under state control. "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" is what is wrong with our country today.

clearly i am the Moron here Hey Genius the ISI terrorist accepted the responsibility already.So i guess you are a bigot that even after they admit you are trying desperately to dent any connections.

And you want the shias to come to the table for what what have they done to come negotiate peace, buying groceries and getting blown up, going to the mosques and getting blown up after Fridays prayers or going to work and blown up what do u want them to negotiate.

Now if Shia's were to accecpt help from RAW or Iran in self-defense these jehadis will be all over screaming traitor traitor look we told you so shia are traitor.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raijun

RIP to the innocent who the state has failed..

Quetta attacks

Since January 10, more than 204 people have died in attacks in the southwestern city. The majority of the victims have been from the Shia minority.

January 10: 117 killed, over 200 injured Alamdar Road
January 12: 2 killed on Brewery Road
January 15: 3 killed in Bakra Mandi
January 19: 4 killed in Khameesa Khan Bugti area
January 21: 3 killed near Saryab Road
January 23: 1 killed in fighting
January 24: 2 barbers killed
January 25: 7 bodies found outside Quetta
February 7: 3 killed in Archar Road gunfight
February 9: 1 killed in Kachlak
February 16: At least 84 killed in Hazara Town

Some of my fellow Pakistanis seems to think they are doing it without the help of the So Powerful and mighty PA and ISI or the members of these institution.. All I can say is its good that Im outta Pakistan!

Under international and humanitarian law, doesn't this give them the right to seek autonomy from a state which has failed to protect the life and liberty of its people? Incident like these provide an excuse for foreign hand to meddle into internal affairs and with a sensitive province like Baluchistan, there could be many waiting for a chance.

The attacked during Jan-10 to Feb 16 make drone strikes look like a humanitarian aid campaign!

Under international and humanitarian law, doesn't this give them the right to seek autonomy from a state which has failed to protect the life and liberty of its people? Incident like these provide an excuse for foreign hand to meddle into internal affairs and with a sensitive province like Baluchistan, there could be many waiting for a chance.

Obviously, PA and the govt. do not have the right to stop them if they demand secession and if India so decides to help/instigate them, it will be a walk in the park for them..
Then the rest of Pakistan can go bout its business of making our land the purest..

Which genocide??? You forgot genocide of 3 million Muslim Bangladeshis? It doesnt matter what you say about that Shia-Sunni-Ahmadia-Sufi brotherhood on streets but Sectarian violence in Pakistan is not a new thing.The target killings of Shia and Ahmadiya is known to everyone.

Are you high on dr*g$? Where did you come up with 3 million Bdshis genocide? It was just the Army who killed around 25-29 thousand terrorists of Mutki bahina trained by RAW terrorists. Plus it was not a Shia VS Sunni fight but a civil war, you are f00l & need to figure out between the two. No one is denying that Shias are not getting killed but as you trolled that thre is Shia genocide since 47 is as nonsense as a donkey claiming it have horns.

Let me educate you about your own religion since you are again in denial mode of accepting facts......

Sufiesm is not a sect you f00l but a mystical expression of Islam. Just copy pasting everything from wiki or web doesn't means you become a Mufti.

These well planned attacks cant happen unless it has support from Army/ISI but again everyone here is giving clean chit.

I can also say that r@p3s in india cannot happen unless supported by RAW/indian army but i would rather request Mods to take action against your continious trolling & derailing. Request to Mods @Aeronaut @WebMaster @ANTIBODY @nuclearpak @Irfan Baloch etc please take action against continious trolling & derailing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think there is necassarily someone supporting them from outside?Who brought Taliban to Pakistan?Your own government,because that time they served your interests I suppose.
Those terrorists are brainwashed ideologically, I don't see why there should be some foreign country to blame.
I don't know about Sunni groups much, Shias have pick up arms in some cases to defend themselves.Not all of them are righteous, but do they attack regular citizens usually?

You got me wrong.I didn't say Pakistan is supporting them and you may have helped us defeating them.no denying in that.But do you agree with me that they were abusing situation and instability in Baloochestan region in Pakistan to carry out attacks against Iran?

Era It is a very complex situation. There was an American base in balochistan provided to them for logistics. Mossad Agents disguised as CIA agents landed frequently on that airport and they helped Jundullah. THis story was broke by Washington Post. After it was known they were not American personnel Pakistan ensured stricter checks in early 2011 and base was taken from them late 2011.

Fact No.2 , Abdul Malik Raigi was caught with help from Pakistani Intelligence and other top leaders including his brother and other people were caught and handed over to Iran Yet Iran frequently blamed Pakistan.

Fact no.3 We extended our full cooperation and out action speaks louder than our words that We harbor no ill will towards Iran and due to Insurgency and Sectarian insurgency in our Balochistan Jundullah took advantage and set up the training camps but Our Intelligence made Jundullah the top most priority despite our Local terrorists hitting us Hard.

.No genocide happen it was fight against indian sponsered mutki terrorists in which 25-29000 terrorist(maybe few civilians) got killed. Your RAW propaganda is not welcome here.
Case In point is that those Mukti terrorists began due to the same treatment which is being shelled out to the Shias now a days.

Pakistanis refuse to learn.

Anyways we are outsiders. So never mind.

Era It is a very complex situation. There was an American base in balochistan provided to them for logistics. Mossad Agents disguised as CIA agents landed frequently on that airport and they helped Jundullah. THis story was broke by Washington Post. After it was known they were not American personnel Pakistan ensured stricter checks in early 2011 and base was taken from them late 2011.

Fact No.2 , Abdul Malik Raigi was caught with help from Pakistani Intelligence and other top leaders including his brother and other people were caught and handed over to Iran Yet Iran frequently blamed Pakistan.

Fact no.3 We extended our full cooperation and out action speaks louder than our words that We harbor no ill will towards Iran and due to Insurgency and Sectarian insurgency in our Balochistan Jundullah took advantage and set up the training camps but Our Intelligence made Jundullah the top most priority despite our Local terrorists hitting us Hard.

You are trying to imply that I said Pakistan was harboring jundallah and sent them to Iran.I did not say that.You did agree that Baloochestan is an unstable region and I said Jundallah was using that situation.So basically, we are admitting the same thing here, with different word.

Case In point is that those Mukti terrorists began due to the same treatment which is being shelled out to the Shias now a days.

Pakistanis refuse to learn.

Anyways we are outsiders. So never mind.

Only an idiot without any brain will compare the two situations. 50000 innocent Pakistanis have been killed because of terrorism out of which 40000 are Sunnis. This fight is not against Sunnis or Shias but against Pakistanis, enemy will harm both plus make them harm each other too.

It is time that Quetta should be handed over to military as the Hazara community demanded on January the 10th 2013.

Only an idiot without any brain will compare the two situations. 50000 innocent Pakistanis have been killed because of terrorism out of which 40000 are Sunnis. This fight is not against Sunnis or Shias but against Pakistanis, enemy will harm both plus make them harm each other too.

It is time that Quetta should be handed over to military as the Hazara community demanded on January the 10th 2013.
@American Pakistani: Couple of Indian posters are seriously needs a break...They are just spoiling the thread....Being a senior member..please do not reply to them...This will help you to continue on the subject..

R.I.P to the dead.
be a dialogue and a truce. violence - do not.

Exactly, I wish Shia understand this part. As a matter of fact, terrorists are enemies of humanity. I realized this after having a debate with two of them through FB, creepy people with no logic, the only language they speak of is blood.

the affects of the undeclared war on Islam that began in the aftermath of 9/11 can be seen in afghanistan , iraq , libya , syria , egypt, turkey and pakistan , the enemies of Islam watch with delight as muslim blood gets spilled in all the muslim countries

as for the Shia-Sunni issues , these cannot be eliminated but these can be contained and thats what we must work towards

@Last Hope any arrests yet? Tell them to make it public this time otherwise Quettan patience is running thin with everyone. Magsi directly blamed the army.

"Quetta blast was the biggest blast in history of Pakistan" reports daily jang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom