What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW LEJ has claimed responsibility for this incident and it seems it was a suicide bomber who drove a water tanker into the Market building.

They(LEJ) are psyschopaths, they do this every week , trying to justify their actions , however no one buys that , they are hated every where .

however things are way more complicated then they look on paper , and saying we ahve 20 trucks does not mean they acctually have them .. it is more of an intimidation tactic .

They do it once a week..and once in a while this comes true as well..
You are still trying to justify...terrorist act.

If there was every a trial to pick the biggest traitor to Pakistani nation - it will be the army and ISI generals.

Millitary is for serving people and protecting nation. Our generals gives NRO to daciots!

They do it once a week..and once in a while this comes true as well..
You are still trying to justify...terrorist act.

If there was every a trial to pick the biggest traitor to Pakistani nation - it will be the army and ISI generals.

Millitary is for serving people and protecting nation. Our generals gives NRO to daciots!

Please dont twist my words , who is justifying a terrorist act ?

LEJ are scums & should be shot to death , now to do that should PA attack , CM house or Governer Residence ??

this is not the job of Pakistan army or ISI ( for that matter ) , it is the job of civilian Govt ( IB , FIA, Police ) , why do you need to put every blame on Pakistan Army , when it is your own mess , you choose these leaders , & now you are getting the fruits of it .

as i said before , when PA takes matters into their hands you dont support it , & when they dont you are still not satisfied .

unfortunately people of Pakistan have found this new habbit of blaming army of their own screwups .

Please dont twist my words , who is justifying a terrorist act ?

LEJ are scums & should be shot to death , now to do that should PA attack , CM house or Governer Residence ??

this is not the job of Pakistan army or ISI ( for that matter ) , it is the job of civilian Govt ( IB , FIA, Police ) , why do you need to put every blame on Pakistan Army , when it is your own mess , you choose these leaders , & now you are getting the fruits of it .

as i said before , when PA takes matters into their hands you dont support it , & when they dont you are still not satisfied .

unfortunately people of Pakistan have found this new habbit of blaming army of their own screwups .

Doesn't the fact that ISI and Pakistan army have nurtured and fed terrorist groups for their strategic ambitions make them culpable? It is an undeniable fact that hamid gul and the ISI, after the soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan, diverted all the mujahideens into Pakistan to train and arm them as "strategic assets" (their words) against India. And the cultivation of religious extremism, the condoning of poison spewing madrassas all started under Zia.

Doesn't all this make the ISI and PA at least partly responsible?

Pakistan was the most liberal muslim nation on earth a few decades back. And now look where it is.

F.O.X;3932383]Good for you

Do u even a shred of humanity before you celebrate this how is this fucvking good for me .

It is easy to criticize then to actually do something yourself .

Defense of the country is the job of intelligence agencies not mine i am a civilian. They are getting paid to do this as a bloody tax payers who is also on the receiving end what do u want me to do congratulate them for this marvelous achievement.

if mourning would have made things better , Kashmir , Palestine would have been freed .

what does Kashmir and Palestine has to do with this or my mourning of the victims of terrorist attack in pakistan.

shouldn't you be out their celebrating with your brothers

You are a moron and shoud shut the eff up.

To the less emotional people....you cannot stop shia and sunni fight each other,and you cannot stop shia and sunnni calling each other wrong...
The best that can be done is to keep the fight intellectual and idiological...not actual...

You have to let Shia and sunni scholors bad mouth each other..By doing so you let them let out their anger in an admissible way
You have to stop either of the fro getting hold of arms and ammunition,and thats the best you can do.

This bombing was on too large a scale to be just religious fanatics having a go at each other...there is much more to it..mainly political.
*See you caused our government to fall and brought in governor rule,now take the tanker and die*
That was the message...
If you are naive or bigoted enough to beleive that it was a pure religious fight...you may go hide as the religious fanatics have gone too strong and nothing cam be done about it...

Doesn't the fact that ISI and Pakistan army have nurtured and fed terrorist groups for their strategic ambitions make them culpable? It is an undeniable fact that hamid gul and the ISI, after the soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan, diverted all the mujahideens into Pakistan to train and arm them as "strategic assets" (their words) against India. And the cultivation of religious extremism, the condoning of poison spewing madrassas all started under Zia.

Doesn't all this make the ISI and PA at least partly responsible?

Pakistan was the most liberal muslim nation on earth a few decades back. And now look where it is.

Every Intelligence Agency does that , even your beloved RAW .

and these groups are not the ones you are talking about , lack of knowledge can effect your judgement .

my question may sound a bit gross but i sincerely want to know this.why are shias being targeted again and again but not hindus or christians?I know the history and the story of animosity between shias and sunnis but there is nothing in that to hate each other to the extent of killing.Someone who is well acquainted with pak society,plz answer this.Infact hindus shld be no 1 enemies for these terrorists if they truly want to follow quran and muhammad(as hindus are pagans like arabs of muhmd time)

Every Intelligence Agency does that , even your beloved RAW .

and these groups are not the ones you are talking about , lack of knowledge can effect your judgement .

Yes, all agencies do that, but they also control their assets. This increasing mayhem suggests that our agencies have lost control over their assets. That is a failure that will cost us big time.

LeJ has just called for a public mass murder campaign of Hazara's and have threaten that 20 such trucks await instructions to blow up Hazaras.

In a sane and civilized country, this would have lead to national security crisis, presidential level meetings, curfew, door to door search and large scale operations against the extremist and suspect LeJ Jihadis. But offcourse, In Pakistan all is well just another day another news.

20 trucks x 1ton = 20 Tons of explosive
Not a joke my dear!

For any Pakistan from Hazara community, there self-esteem and pride has been floored to lowest!

Can you post the news item where LeJ calls for 20 such truck bombs - I could not find it.

Yes, all agencies do that, but they also control their assets. This increasing mayhem suggests that our agencies have lost control over their assets. That is a failure that will cost us big time.
All your information is based on news Articles & internet search , i would hardly call it credible . so its better to stay out of the things which you dont understand .

Safriz;3932428]You are a moron and shoud shut the eff up.

To the less emotional people....you cannot stop shia and sunni fight each other,and you cannot stop shia and sunnni calling each other wrong...
The best that can be done is to keep the fight intellectual and idiological...not actual...

You have to let Shia and sunni scholors bad mouth each other..By doing so you let them let out their anger in an admissible way
You have to stop either of the fro getting hold of arms and ammunition,and thats the best you can do.

This bombing was on too large a scale to be just religious fanatics having a go at each other...there is much more to it..mainly political.
*See you caused our government to fall and brought in governor rule,now take the tanker and die*
That was the message...
If you are naive or bigoted enough to beleive that it was a pure religious fight...you may go hide as the religious fanatics have gone too strong and nothing cam be done about it...[/QUOTE]

clearly i am the Moron here Hey Genius the ISI terrorist accepted the responsibility already.So i guess you are a bigot that even after they admit you are trying desperately to dent any connections.

And you want the shias to come to the table for what what have they done to come negotiate peace, buying groceries and getting blown up, going to the mosques and getting blown up after Fridays prayers or going to work and blown up what do u want them to negotiate.

Am watching Al Jazeera , the lady is really grilling Rehman Malik.

right

so since we hate Zardari so its a licience to kill the shias
and Zardari's right hand man is Ahmedi so lets kill Ahmedis

I am baffled at such meaningless comments, so should I go and tell Hazaras hey Zardari is shia so STFU?

oh by the way the founder of Pakistan was a shia and the opposer Mullash were Deobandis which is basically the faith of Laskher Jhangvi and TTP

time to mourn the people who majority of my fellow sunnis wont mourn because

Zardari is a shia

Tht was just a reply to a certain indian member..................I hope u know tht im a shia myself....

Pakistan is undergoing sectarian cleansing. 55 Shias killed one day is nothing? This process will not and cannot stop until all Shia are eliminated from the land of the pure. You ain’t seen nothing yet.

Taliban/Lashkar Jhangvi supporters and proponents of Khilafat have hardened their hearts towards killing of innocent humans because they think this what Quran and Hadith say. I know of at least one member of this forum who despite claiming to be authority on Quran and Hadith will not condemn his darling Taliban and their allies.

Pakistan is full of such bigotry. You will hear a few remarks condemning the killing but not the killers until another such incident makes the headlines. I am ashamed to be part of a society full of people who are not worthy of belonging to the human race.

But who cares about the opinion of a liberal jerk when there are 72 houries awaiting in heaven for the killers of Shias?

We all know the problem, the thing is there seems to be no one who talk of solution & take steps to stop this menace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom