What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armed forces has nothing to do with internal situation any more- Musharraf made sure- until and unless the democratic government handover the city to Army-
ISI is not responsible for internal security- IB is- Stop blaming ISI for every thing-
CIA- FBI big difference- RAW- CBI big difference- it should be obvious if you can think out of ISI o phobia of yours- :lol:-

Sorry Army cannot step in now- let the democracy sink the country to the point of no return- :tup:-

sir, do you want army's rule in Pakistan? ? just asking.

@JonAsad Bhai who take TTP and BLA are also internal situation ? Why Army, FC and ISI is targeting them ? Its not their job after all to take care of internal problems.

I can't understand the logic here, where the terroriats are killing Paksitani civilians in all cases but securit forces targeting only few terrorist outfits.

LeJ killed around 200 people in 2 months. How many BLA killed ? BTW from where these people get their weapons and explosives ?

I am talking of this blind support to Army and ISI by Pakistani people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont believe that the Baloch Sardar has a hand in this massacre, as the style and strength is quite different, on the other hand i think it is purely an Indian effort through its offensive intelligentsia to keep Pakistan a war place. since most of Pakistani dont like shia in Pakistan even the Government and the law enforcing agencies has their personal disliking towards Shia thats why RAW is quite free in this matter and that is also you found a very few quotes from people of Pakistan against this blast especially in this forum

Most childish first post i ever seen.

@JonAsad Bhai who take TTP and BLA are also internal situation ? Why Army, FC and ISI is targeting them ? Its not their job after all to take care of internal problems.

I can't understand the logic here, where the terroriats are killing Paksitani civilians in all cases but securit forces targeting only few terrorist outfits.

LeJ killed around 200 people in 2 months. How many BLA killed ? BTW from where these people get their weapons and explosives ?

Dude i thought your understanding is little better than others. Army is conducting operations against TTP in the areas where government has authorized.

What do you think - We should blame Army & ISI for this as well

LeJ’s Malik received monthly stipend from Punjab govt ----> LeJ

Sir Ji- the dictatorial nature of Pak Army has gone with Musharraf-
Now what ever the civilian government says or allows the army to do it does it-

Our COAS has many times said that- if government allows we will do it- if government allows we will shoot down the drones- if government allows we will take over control of Karachi- etc etc-

Now some 10+ years before your arguments would have stand valid against the almighty army and ISI failing against the terrorists- This is 2013 lots have changed- update yourself before blaming any one- :D-

unfortunately when terrorists are given refuge in buildings owned by a Specific party just for the purpose of getting some votes , it gets very hard to capture/eliminate them .

For the same reason they can't go after LeT/JuD, even if they want to. These organizations have a lot of public support, LeJ, SSP organize rallies which are attended by tens of thousands of people, your average Pakistanis. Government and military fear backlash from public if they take action against them.

This is the problem with indoctrination, its a one way street. Once you indoctrinated someone, once you have taught someone that Hindu India is your enemy, or that Shias are kaffirs, its very hard to undo that.

Sir Ji- the dictatorial nature of Pak Army has gone with Musharraf-
Now what ever the civilian government says or allows the army to do it does it-

Our COAS has many times said that- if government allows we will do it- if government allows we will shoot down the drones- if government allows we will take over control of Karachi- etc etc-

Now some 10+ years before your arguments would have stand valid against the almighty army and ISI failing against the terrorists- This is 2013 lots have changed- update yourself before blaming any one- :D-

No offence, but thats just face saving. Your military knows the consequence of going on the offensive against the yanks, so its hiding behind the excuse.

Pakistan Government have very little say in foreign and military affairs of Pakistan, the world knows that.

I hear almost everyday this kind of incident from Pakistan...what is going on there.....when will this be stop

No offence, but thats just face saving. Your military knows the consequence of going on the offensive against the yanks, so its hiding behind the excuse.

Pakistan Government have very little say in foreign and military affairs of Pakistan, the world knows that.

Ontopic-
that will not change the fact that Pak Military or ISI is not responsible for the current state of Pakistan-
The government is failing miserable to ctrl the situation-

Ontopic-
that will not change the fact that Pak Military or ISI is not responsible for the current state of Pakistan-
The government is failing miserable to ctrl the situation-
Last time I checked it was PA and ISI that maintined the relations with same terrorists after Cold war to be used against India. Now it came back to bite you, you shift the blame to govt. ? Remember it was military rule when WoT started, Pakistan joined it and these people became targeting you.

If I am not wrong its same JeM which were used by Pakistan against India for Jehad in India and after US pressure Pakistan govt.. started targeting them.

I mean why are you ignoring history ?

unfortunately when terrorists are given refuge in buildings owned by a Specific party just for the purpose of getting some votes , it gets very hard to capture/eliminate them .
Doesn't it make the job of intelligence agency easier to do surveillance as they know where these buildings of specific party are which give them refuge.

All they have to do is check who is coming and going out of these buildings.

If intelligence can't do this much, how can they track a terrorist hiding in caves, unknown places etc.

Last time I checked it was PA and ISI that maintined the relations with same terrorists after Cold war to be used against India. Now it came back to bite you,

India is on our east- the post cold war fiasco happened in our west- and it had nothing to do with india-

you shift the blame to govt. ? Remember it was military rule when WoT started, Pakistan joined it and these people became targeting you.

Military rule was the reason we entered WoT and made it our war- no doubt-

If I am not wrong its same JeM which were used by Pakistan against India for Jehad in India and after US pressure Pakistan govt.. started targeting them.

JeM and TTP big difference- our problem is mainly because of the Talibans inside Pakistan-
These other JeM or JuD or LeT does not represent any internal threat-

Let me say very blatantly the ****** organizations we created for Kashmir cause are not a problem-

I mean why are you ignoring history ?

your version of history is factually wrong-

You have just undercut the reason for Pakistan's existence. Pakistan wouldn't have been born, if religion wasn't mixed with politics and nationalism.

By the way I completely agree with your statement. Religion should not be mixed with politics or government or law. Governments and countries should be strictly secular, and private individuals (or churches or temples or mosques) should have complete freedom to worship or not worship who they want.

I love the wording of the establishment cause of the united states:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

That's as simple as it can get. A momentous new idea introduced into the western world which was plagued by religious persecution at the time, expressed in a short sentence.

Jinnah did not use fundamental Islam to create a country so that nullifies your argument. Most of the fundos like Moododi opposed the creation of Pakistan and remained in India. Jinnah's argument of Muslims of subcontinent being different to Hindus was at large inspired by vast differences in culture - not sectarian and religious associations.

Pakistan is linguistically and culturally much more close to Persia & Central Asia while India at large is indigenous.

Doesn't it make the job of intelligence agency easier to do surveillance as they know where these buildings of specific party are which give them refuge.

All they have to do is check who is coming and going out of these buildings.

If intelligence can't do this much, how can they track a terrorist hiding in caves, unknown places etc.

Intelligence Agencies already know where they are , but due to political pressure they are unable to move again the big fish , once the interim govt kicks in , you will see the difference .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom