What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
abe bharathi, they are not minorities, they are a sect of islam not separate religion

dumb idiot
They are sectatian as well as religious minority,and a target of militants for a long time for being so..

we have imported your terror laden version of wahabism from the great wahabi saud kingdom
There are a lot of shias in saudi as well..I dont see saudi wahabbis butchering or bombing them weekly,or even isolated attacks on them..Stop blaming Saudis for the barbarity of some pakistanis.

There are a lot of shias in saudi as well..I dont see saudi wahabbis butchering or bombing them weekly,or even isolated attacks on them..Stop blaming Saudis for the barbarity of some pakistanis.

Yeah, but Saudi is the one that funds the Madrassas & Mosques that teach the terrorists to kill Shias.

India should also learn from Nepal or Bhutan, peaceful Hindu countries, on how to treat its citizens. In India, minorities are treated worse than in Pakistan. Atleast in Pakistan they get full rights, full army employment, and representation in govt, which we are still hoping to see India do for its Muslims.

Insia is also not a land of milk & honey, BTW.

They are sectatian as well as religious minority,and a target of militants for a long time for being so..

Clerics banned in Saudi are heros in Pakistan. Same with OBL..Blame no one..Pakistan should blame itself.

When religion controls a state crooks become heros.

Yeah, but Saudi is the one that funds the Madrassas & Mosques that teach the terrorists to kill Shias.

India should also learn from Nepal or Bhutan, peaceful Hindu countries, on how to treat its citizens. In India, minorities are treated worse than in Pakistan. Atleast in Pakistan they get full rights, full army employment, and representation in govt, which we are still hoping to see India do for its Muslims.

The thread is about Pakistanis murdering other Pakistanis. Stop your obsession with India.

If you are bitten by bedbugs at night, what would you do? Try to kill the bugs, or comfort yourself that there are bedbugs in India also?

Protest at 12 pm @ governor house Lahore.

this is one protest that I am confirming. join us.

Clerics banned in Saudi are heros in Pakistan. Same with OBL..Blame no one..Pakistan should blame itself.

THERE LIES THE WHOLE CRUX OF THE PROBLEM.

Whats with this BS in thread about pakistanis killing pakistanis of different sect...And no,minorities dont have full rights in pakistan.They cannot hold high posts like they do in india(PM is sikh,Vice pres is Muslim etc)..And representation of minorities in pak army is less than 1%,while in india minorities like sikhs form a big chunk of army including Chief of Saff(Gen Bikram singh).Anyway lets stick to the topic..

islam has brought pakistan and the world nothing but violence, death and misery. pakistan should hate this religion

woooooooooooooow what a smart *** you are!!!!!

RIP to the victims. Hope their families get the strength to bear this tragedy.

You have matured as a superb poster over time. You realize too that religion mixed with politics/nationalism is uneeded and unwanted.

You have matured as a superb poster over time. You realize too that religion mixed with politics/nationalism is uneeded and unwanted.

You have just undercut the reason for Pakistan's existence. Pakistan wouldn't have been born, if religion wasn't mixed with politics and nationalism.

By the way I completely agree with your statement. Religion should not be mixed with politics or government or law. Governments and countries should be strictly secular, and private individuals (or churches or temples or mosques) should have complete freedom to worship or not worship who they want.

I love the wording of the establishment cause of the united states:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

That's as simple as it can get. A momentous new idea introduced into the western world which was plagued by religious persecution at the time, expressed in a short sentence.

okie dokie, goodbye :wave:

and hinduism has brought the world peace, development, welfare, and love. :devil:

It has. Each religion makes the world a better place in some way. If God had intended there to be no Hindus he would have made us all of one religion, one caste and one creed. But he divided us into religions and races so that we could learn from each other. Satish Anand, Krishna Rao, Marvi Sirmid, Deepak Perwani have all made my nation proud and are my brothers/sisters as Pakistani Hindus. The legacy of Jogindar Nath Mandal runs fire in the veins of the Pakistani Hindu and this is his soil. Nothing will drive him away.

@Yeti should not have left. It was this attutude that made him leave in 47. Similarly we shouldn't have left Lucknow either. It was some Indians badbudaar attitude towards them that made my parents leave. Don't copy their attitude Icewolf. I request this one thing of you or the lines between Indian and Pakistani will blur. Do you want me to call you Islamic equivalent of a Hindutva terrorist who killed Sana baji and his fellow Indians cheer for him?

Insults to religion direct or indirect are not the purpose of this forum. It is debate. I hope you contribute postively or don't at all. Say what you want about India-leave Hindus out of it whatever you suffered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Would it be wrong to say that Pakistan is the only country in the world that has been created for Islam? In Pakistan's case I think it would become increasingly difficult to remove religion from Governance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom