What's new

Blast at funeral in Quetta kills 30+ & DIG operations

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
QUETTA: A suspected suicide blast at the funeral of a slain police officer in Quetta killed at least seven people, including senior police official Fayyaz Sumbal.

At least 25 people were injured, while the condition of several were stated to be critical.

According to television reports, the loud blast hit the funeral of SHO Mohibullah, who was shot dead this morning by unknown gunmen in Killi Almo area of the provincial capital.

Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Police Operations Fayyaz Sumbal died on the spot, DawnNews reported.

Blast at funeral in Quetta kills at least seven - DAWN.COM

May his soul achieve Moksha ...

Anyone know what this guy was upto before ? it looks like an assasination

Dig operations killed in suicide bombing. Rip to all the fallen.

Innalilaheywainnailheyrajeoon... hope political parties wake the .. up and get their act together.... and army starts wasting these ... instead of arresting them as our "azaad adliya" is not more than a joke.

Just wipe all terror scum of your country may it be LET or TTP...lets just live in peace

RIP

Last news I read quotes 23 dead.

Why so much bomb blasts take place in a single city Quetta. Is the forces and police unable to protect even a small city like Quetta?

RIP

Last news I read quotes 23 dead.

Why so much bomb blasts take place in a single city Quetta. Is the forces and police unable to protect even a small city like Quetta? or there is an hidden understanding to let Quetta people killed by terrorist.

Quetta small, but strategic from Qilla Saifullah to Chaman, gateway from Iran and Afghanistan into kpK and Sindh... Need I say more?

Quetta small, but strategic from Qilla Saifullah to Chaman, gateway from Iran and Afghanistan into kpK and Sindh... Need I say more?

You didn't get me. I say why police and army unable to stop such Incident. I think the same incident had taken place in June. They should not allow people to assemble in funeral. I want to ask what is the action by police to prevent such incidents repeatedly.

Inna lillah he illahe Raj 'on. May he rest in Peace. Rot in hell to the bomber.

You didn't get me. I say why police and army unable to stop such Incident. I think the same incident had taken place in June. They should not allow people to assemble in funeral. I want to ask what is the action by police to prevent such incidents repeatedly.

Allah ke nam pey Bahi. Maaf Karoo!

RIP...
Unfortunetly religion is becoming main reason of people dead now. Be its riots, blast at religious places.

what makes someone so heartless to kill his own people? and why?
dont they have a little sence comrade or nationalism?
may god wipe them all:frown:

The mind boggles, how a bomb able to reach so close to high ranking officials that too in Police lines, where there is suppose to be strict checkings?

Back
Top Bottom